PDA

View Full Version : Konvict vs HPC

RavenAven
10-29-2015, 04:03 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/c6616c37faee410cc246ce1f6cee8701.jpg
Score - 38-89

Really fun fights, met up in Karkasse and had 3 RvR fights which ended 2-1 in fights. We got smashed in terms of specs and organization and it was really impressive to see the rotations of cc. We missed quite a few people not changing to raid specs as well as our core engagers :( but it was still awesome.
Hope we can have more even fights soon in the same circumstances as this server is really lacking it and we can't improve without it.

GG's HPC and I look forward to more PvP and cheeky after-fight rping. ;)

Edit: If anyone has an SS of the score feel free to put it up, I forgot to take one but a big mention to Adrenaline for having like 30 kills (wtf) and me and Izze trapping HPC in one bubble at the end ;DD

Teel
10-29-2015, 04:11 PM
No mention of Rekt I see.

Fun fights anyway, in future maybe it's possible to hold off an engage if you see that the enemy has gotten half their raid imprisoned by randoms trying to sabotage.

Look forward to more PvP in the future.

Here's what you requested:

https://i.imgur.com/GvcCEjo.png

Flashingcookies
10-29-2015, 04:12 PM
Ah nice gg hpc.
And as usual I managed to miss it...... ♥♥♥♥ me

RavenAven
10-29-2015, 04:13 PM
I forgot to mention it genuinely, it was our own planned imprisons in the last fight because we flopped the engage because we spread out too much, no need to be so blunt about it, we lost a lot of people to d/cs and they helped to replace the numbers.

Edit: Ty for posting the screenshot

Jackie
10-29-2015, 04:17 PM
I forgot to mention it genuinely, it was our own planned imprisons in the last fight because we flopped the engage because we spread out too much, no need to be so blunt about it, we lost a lot of people to d/cs and they helped to replace the numbers.

Wait what? Who helped replace the numbers?

Teel
10-29-2015, 04:17 PM

Welp

Flashingcookies
10-29-2015, 04:19 PM
Wait what? Who helped replace the numbers?

So wait what guilds if u can remember?

Jackie
10-29-2015, 04:20 PM
So wait what guilds if u can remember?

I wasnt present for this :D So I was asking Raven.

Flashingcookies
10-29-2015, 04:22 PM
I wasnt present for this :D So I was asking Raven.

I wasn't there either so was asking u too. Lol......

Jackie
10-29-2015, 04:52 PM
I guess he was talking about rekt?

RavenAven
10-29-2015, 05:35 PM
I guess he was talking about rekt?

^

Jackie
10-29-2015, 05:52 PM
^

If this was the case and they were used cause you had need of them then so be it. But actually the person running the raid for HPC at the time specifically pmed rekt and asked if they were here to spectate, and that person (I believe it was joshi who was pmed) gave his word that he would NOT engage.

So why say you wont engage and then do so? Its a bit different to expect that people are going to fight and then to assume they wont. The last round had several of rekt pull and trap our backline on the engage and then cycle imprisons to keep them trapped there even though they promised they wouldnt fight, which to me kinda makes that 1 win invalid. Joshi should have just said he had every intent of fighting then it would have been fine.

Not that the score of engages really matters much, me and aneu both werent here so this was all just done for the fun of it, but its rather bad sportsmanship what rekt did.

RavenAven
10-29-2015, 06:04 PM
I wasn't aware of the whispers that went on so fair enough if you think that way, they participated in all 3 fights however lol. We also were missing our core members but it doesn't matter, it was humble all around but you are now seeming to be awkward about a last wipe that occured. This wipe only happened because myself and Izze aoe cced your entire grouped up raid into one imprison which we then bombarded with meteors.

REKT were in every single fight however some of them were healers so maybe that's why they didn't notice, however most of them were flagged up (and not aoe cc imprison classes either) so I don't know how people didn't notice them in the first two fights. The imprisons came from Konvict though as it was me making the calls for them.

The only thing I can think of that may have been the reason, is that the whispers happened before our d/c situation, which simply means that Joshi didn't inform you that the situation had changed.

It was a bit of fun and we were nothing but grateful for the good pvp.

Katiechops
10-29-2015, 06:09 PM
They didn't need them there were plenty of Konvict the last fight was kinda ♥♥♥♥ed when Rekt waited for the initial engage then added with their non flagged healers so the fight turned into a cluster ♥♥♥♥, which the more cynical of us expected. Meh the problems of open world GvG

RavenAven
10-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Yeah I'm not saying it was a planned situation lmao, that zone turned laggy as balls, it was just a cheeky opportunity that we took advantage of. Anyways we didn't mean for it to seem sneaky, no intentions of any kind like that. We just literally wanted to keep fighting til it ended.

Katiechops
10-29-2015, 06:18 PM
No worries that was the first time in a month we got a proper fight tbh :(

Jackie
10-29-2015, 06:26 PM
They did notice, which is why they pmed Joshi and asked, at first we thought it was just random pking for the sake of it. I mean if you felt the need to put in players couldnt have shorty just have clarified that to whoever he was communicating with?

Im not being awkward, im asking that if you organize fights that things as substantial as having players outside of the dominion scope fighting for your side be made clear in advance.

As for you and Izee, ive got a lot of members telling me that on the engage rekt players who were standing behind us on the engage flagged and simply pulled into hellspear causing raid seperation before the fight with konvict even began. I know you 2 did imprisons, but people were straggling behind as a result of rekt's action.

You say didnt we notice the players from rekt kept taking part, but I could ask, didnt you notice we had wanted members? I mean some of HPC were flagging to deal with Rekt, and when they were elevated into wanted status rekt were focus targetting them.

In the end, I dont see why shorty couldnt have said that rekt were with you so that we could deal with that adequately or that Joshi could have said the truth when wildfire pmed him. You say many of them are healers, so I can assume they werent flagged, which means they are immune to damage, and thats clearly a major advantage in the context of a dominion.

In anycase, dont get me wrong, im happy it happened, and if we were all serious business about this ♥♥♥♥ we wouldnt even allow gvg without me or aneu present, but we dont mind taking raid pvp when it happens. As you can imagine though there was much confusion and dissatisfaction when a 3rd party is taking part in a dominion that is happening between our 2 guilds.

Outlanderp
10-29-2015, 06:40 PM
No Outlander = No chance of victory anyway ;)

RavenAven
10-29-2015, 06:42 PM
I see your points and I understand, I just wouldn't worry about it over a trivial dominion, if we had bragged about that one minor win we had then yeah fair enough but we aren't and we are under no illusion that it was something planned and executed. This also wasn't an organized fight from the getgo thus why we didn't have our core members either, you dominioned us and we used what we had at the time to account for numbers. Fair points though about REKTs involvement although it's easy to make it look shifty rather than the truth of it was just lazyness of not bothering to whisper back about involvement which is the case, Wanted status is irrelevant to me though because I've been sent to jail several times around important times, it's a players own responsibility to account for that and I'm pretty bad for keeping track of it :> , I even played Skullknight during this raid with no shield as I forgot I sold it and went afk before dominion :D

But moving on, lets do some real organized gvg with you and Aneu at the helm as well our core members for some fun times, we certainly need the raid practice and there's no one else providing it on this server.

CAKE
10-29-2015, 07:04 PM
Yep was a fun 30 minutes worth of fighting.

I was really impressed with your 3rd Engage Konvict. Those backline perfectly placed imprisons on most of our healers + lasso/fear lockdown cycle after we broke imprisons was impressive to see. More of that tactic can actually be in your favor since you seemed to run higher single target burst melee classes.

More of that determination and fighting YES pleaseee

CCopunn
10-30-2015, 01:15 AM
Any recordings? Would love to get a view in

Shortyy
10-30-2015, 05:53 AM
Any recordings? Would love to get a view in

Think you should fight one of us for demos ;) I know for us alot of people will not fight us bar HPC and sometimes the Pirates. It's a shame even with the amount of guilds with high amount of players on our server? How are you supposed to improve if you don't fight anyone? I don't get it that's for sure. Get doing something make Rangora the server it can be.

Outlanderp
10-30-2015, 09:46 AM
http://youtu.be/_xBb26V8CqE Sneak peek at my POV of the dominion

Celurian
10-30-2015, 03:05 PM
I prefer Konvict. Specially when they destroy their full fishing boat while seeing someone on an island to kill him 5 vs 1. I Should've recorded that. :-)

Wrench
10-30-2015, 03:45 PM
Yep was a fun 30 minutes worth of fighting.

I was really impressed with your 3rd Engage Konvict. Those backline perfectly placed imprisons on most of our healers + lasso/fear lockdown cycle after we broke imprisons was impressive to see. More of that tactic can actually be in your favor since you seemed to run higher single target burst melee classes.

More of that determination and fighting YES pleaseee

Very smart tactic:D

Adrenalinez
10-31-2015, 01:50 AM
Think you should fight one of us for demos ;) I know for us alot of people will not fight us bar HPC and sometimes the Pirates. It's a shame even with the amount of guilds with high amount of players on our server? How are you supposed to improve if you don't fight anyone? I don't get it that's for sure. Get doing something make Rangora the server it can be.

So the peace scroll spamming came to an end now?

RavenAven
10-31-2015, 04:14 AM
So the peace scroll spamming came to an end now?

You can read the other thread talking about the server pvp for an answer, and that's irrelevant to asking people for GvG.

Adrenalinez
10-31-2015, 09:45 AM
You can read the other thread talking about the server pvp for an answer, and that's irrelevant to asking people for GvG.

A 48h dominion 'downtime' is not irrelevant if you want to arrange a dominion on the same or next day. And as you have seen a randomly declared dominion can lead to organized fighting.

RavenAven
10-31-2015, 12:04 PM
A 48h dominion 'downtime' is not irrelevant if you want to arrange a dominion on the same or next day. And as you have seen a randomly declared dominion can lead to organized fighting.

ok pal

Dayvan
10-31-2015, 01:21 PM
Revenant tactic strike again