PDA

View Full Version : Guild influence on Kyprosa's past!

Furleman
10-30-2015, 03:17 AM
I just wanna know your opinion about which guild had the biggest influence and impact on Kyprosa?

Who were the Leaders who did the best?
What did they do to become important on Kyprosa?
What were their biggest mistakes?

Also, if you got some, you can also post screenshots of those glorious days!

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 03:48 AM
Flame in 321...

hiks
10-30-2015, 03:48 AM
the server was molded by the guilds that played in head-start.

Haranya:

Sun Tzu
Silent Storm
EMT DaVinci
Impact
Legion

Nuia:

Team Butchers
Italian Bastardz
Vindicative
Prime
Aurorian Empire

Of these guilds Prime / Impact lasted the longest and had the biggest impact on how things played out.

Allstar
10-30-2015, 04:26 AM
small asian girls

madjago
10-30-2015, 04:35 AM
why does this guy keep making drama baiting

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 04:43 AM
did you just said that for real?
Capnjeego lvl 55 Skullknight/paladin

Highest hp eu/na 41323 challengers welcome

Spongiest sponge of the sponges

Keeper of the PizzaPeter

WTB more attention

lmao

cyrex1900
10-30-2015, 08:15 AM
1. nuian alliance retribution/vengance (no idea who exactly was in that alliance) taking control over kraken
2. CAD, reborn, black swans (maybe even silentstorm) getting kraken control, killing first anthalon (reborn already left the alliance at this point)
3. encore / prime prevent anthalon for CAD/black swans (killing it a couple of times) / CAD/black swans still in control over kraken
4. rest taking control over all important land events and encounters (archieving server first glenn kill) / prime/lost alliance on ocean (delphi ships, kraken)
5. rest and prime disbanded / CAD/black swans alliance take control over everything except abysall.
6. pirate guilds wasted and lost took full control over abysall / CAD/black swans farming anthalon + still in control of delphi ships and kraken
7. CAD/black swans kill first dragon
7. lost

sun tzu and impact had no impact on what this server is today at all.

edit: oh wait. impact invited alot of players that followed specki to CAD. nvm. impact third most impact on this servers history after CAD and black swans.

Sladarius
10-30-2015, 09:19 AM
1. nuian alliance retribution/vengance (no idea who exactly was in that alliance) taking control over kraken

Prime (later Retribution) / Italian Bastardz / Team Butchers / Vengeance.

prime/lost alliance on ocean (delphi ships, kraken)

+ Ascension, Carex really pulled weight before he burned out.

You also miss the impact that East finally got some good pvpers outside of Encore.

Viciskander
10-30-2015, 09:27 AM
You also miss the impact that East finally got some good pvpers outside of Encore.

we work for this ... but we had 4 splits , which has thrown us far far back .

hiks
10-30-2015, 09:44 AM
sun tzu and impact had no impact on what this server is today at all.

Sun tzu created the first eastern alliance with slient storm and legion to fight the two western alliances. Yes West had two alliances to start with.

Silent storm invited CAD into the alliance who pushed Sun tzu out and thus the rainbow was formed. So yeah if creating the foundations of the rainbow had no impact i don't know what did.

edit: oh wait. impact invited alot of players that followed specki to CAD. nvm. impact third most impact on this servers history after CAD and black swans.

Yes alot of people followed Specki from impact, but most of there strength came from Midguard and the other small German guilds that CAD absorbed.

StarBuxx
10-30-2015, 09:50 AM

Nearly Every guild got some decent pvpers

Sladarius
10-30-2015, 10:22 AM
Nearly Every guild got some decent pvpers

East got an entire guild.

hiks
10-30-2015, 10:26 AM
East got an entire guild.

which guild are you referring to ?

AeonAuron
10-30-2015, 10:29 AM
I think Auron is the best.

AeonAuron
10-30-2015, 10:29 AM
Oh and let's not forget Impact's organization for the Auroria (castles) release, leaving only 1 castle to West out of 4 castles.

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 10:54 AM

who is that guy never heared of him?

madjago
10-30-2015, 10:55 AM
did you just said that for real?
Capnjeego lvl 55 Skullknight/paladin

Highest hp eu/na 41323 challengers welcome

Spongiest sponge of the sponges

Keeper of the PizzaPeter

WTB more attention

lmao
are you mentally challenged?

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 11:02 AM
are you mentally challenged?
i think mentally a ****** would fit better or just simply a cadling

TurtleKing
10-30-2015, 11:41 AM

Objection.

Deinnea
11-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Reflex

Hal
11-03-2015, 09:27 PM
2. CAD, reborn, black swans (maybe even silentstorm) getting kraken control, killing first anthalon (reborn already left the alliance at this point)

Incorrect, Prime killed the first Anthalon and we simply didn't let anyone know. There's video proof of it with timestamps somewhere, I don't have the file myself.

Sorry to burst east's epeen for the accomplishment.

DeaDei
11-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Incorrect, Prime killed the first Anthalon and we simply didn't let anyone know. There's video proof of it with timestamps somewhere, I don't have the file myself.

Sry Show the Video Or didnt happen

Holthain
11-04-2015, 02:36 AM
I gone to Mars, but i dont want anyone wants to know...
10/10 Funny Hal's moments

Specki
11-04-2015, 03:42 AM

CAD-BS-Silentstorm killed first anthalon ! zerged down with 130 people :D

Free
11-04-2015, 03:53 AM
I just wanna know your opinion about which guild had the biggest influence and impact on Kyprosa?

Who were the Leaders who did the best?
What did they do to become important on Kyprosa?
What were their biggest mistakes?

1. Good or not, the ppl remember all names of the leaders of guilds (Leliana - Lempartus - Execration - Auron - Emience - etc)
2. All guilds have his moment important in the history & politic of the server, but maybe the inflection point is when (prime - venguence - team Butchers - Italian Bastards) Allied vs (Dragoons - Black Swans)
3. The mistake more important in all games is the "EGO" and the feel the want to be the "best", in that moment u can betray ur guild members for feel that.

Ofc this is only y opinion.

the leader of carpe was prothero not Amsterdam :p amster got the leade a few weeks ago but i dont know if he is the real leader

ok Sorry, i dont remmeber that guy.

DeaDei
11-04-2015, 03:58 AM
1. Good or not, the ppl remember all names of the leaders of guilds (Leliana - Lempartus - Execration - Auron - Emience - Amsterdan - etc)
2. All guilds have his moment important in the history & politic of the server, but maybe the inflection point is when (prime - venguence - team Butchers - Italian Bastards) Allied vs (Dragoons - Black Swans)
2. The mistake more important in all games is the "EGO" and the feel the want to be the "best", in that moment u can betray ur guild members for feel that.

Ofc this is only y opinion.

the leader of carpe was prothero not Amsterdam :p amster got the leade a few weeks ago but i dont know if he is the real leader

Kievit
11-04-2015, 04:19 AM
BDE Jade dragons -leader : sorcier
First zerg guild ever made at the start of kyprosa server
His rule all invite 2 members a day XD
500+people at that time sadly he promist to many people cookies and could not take the baking presure anymore sadly and never logt in after that

Davjen
11-04-2015, 05:46 AM
If I'm not wrong davinci+legion in alpha started the big alliance, then they invite SS and ST.

Tbh at low level impact carried east, cleaning hasla and halcyona (still remember the day I was leveling In perinor and 70+ impact mount running to go hasla and clean it from reds. For the west tree were IB. Tbh I don't remember BS in the past. Impact and TB invented the first Zerg, then davinci/legion/SS/sz first big Zerg rainbow alliance (not really effective and unable to do more than freedich runs)

Nowadays CAD/BS/LOST/CD (before the dream return as guild)

zoolie
11-11-2015, 05:31 AM
That no one said Hydra yet is amazing...

Hail hydra!

Yunno
11-13-2015, 06:32 AM
Impact? Say no more ...

EuNQZVizn3s

2n9JwyqEz00

Gre an Specki, Vickis
Good old days :)

Impetuz
11-17-2015, 02:31 AM

Actualy this is true.

Just because one don't brag about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I think it was ekhamin who recorded it, but since both me and him left the game, I don't think its anywhere to be found.

Drizzt Sama
11-17-2015, 03:23 AM
I was that time in Prime and BS + CAD zerg down 1rst Anthalon with like 200 ppl - so Prime wasn;t 1rst for sure.

DeaDei
11-17-2015, 03:40 AM
Actualy this is true.

Just because one don't brag about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I think it was ekhamin who recorded it, but since both me and him left the game, I don't think its anywhere to be found.

i dont thinl leliana would kill it and dont say anything about it

TheWiggler
11-17-2015, 05:08 AM
Lol

Aphex
11-17-2015, 05:44 AM
Friskyttarna actually killed Anthalon on the first day he appeared ingame.

Impetuz
11-18-2015, 02:24 AM
i dont thinl leliana would kill it and dont say anything about it

To be honest I can't remember why, sane happened with when we killed one of the twins, think it was Glen.
Tho it came out quite quickly due to the usual attention ♥♥♥♥♥♥ that was in the guild, but there we also was told not to say anything about it.

It would be an advantage to keep it a secret, if people don't know you can kill it, then you can kill it uncontested :-)

Ascale
11-18-2015, 02:38 AM
We did the same with kraken

Fak3r
11-18-2015, 05:26 AM
i'd say <fat kids are easy to kite>, especially indians.

OopsUSA
11-18-2015, 08:28 AM
We did the same with kraken

what you mean?:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEMCxXjVYVA

Ascale
11-18-2015, 09:02 AM
what you mean?:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEMCxXjVYVA

Im Talkinn about the new one, anyway nothing to be proud, 1 ship could kill it. I cant wait for some one to kill leviathan

OopsUSA
11-18-2015, 09:22 AM
Im Talkinn about the new one, anyway nothing to be proud, 1 ship could kill it. I cant wait for some one to kill leviathan

Oh yeah , I want to see how you kill any boss in such a period of time after start of the game :)
The game was released Europe and North America on September 16, 2014https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArcheAge
[AAeu] First Kraken Kill on Kyprosa (27.09.14) by Team Butchers.

Anyway i am proud what i was there :)

AntiLeliana
11-27-2015, 03:15 PM
GOKTURK xD

AntiLeliana
11-27-2015, 03:30 PM
dragoons
swans
vengeance
ib
tb
prime