11-01-2015, 11:55 AM
It's located on Wellig Island. Feel free to visit my Plushies Paradise :o

Rizzen325
11-01-2015, 01:01 PM
WHERE is wellig island?

LeannaAelwyd
11-01-2015, 02:00 PM
WHERE is wellig island?

It's the Island in the middle of Feuille Sound (water between Lilyut Hills and Two Crowns)

Kashi
11-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Your house is gonna see more PVP than Mistmerrow.

LeannaAelwyd
11-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Your house is gonna see more PVP than Mistmerrow.

I think one duel is already more pvp than Mistmerrow :p

Sophiemeowmers
11-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Blood everywhere! Blood on the sand, blood on the couch, blood on the stairs, blood on the house plush toy, and blood on the bird mail box. So much blood! It's like your house entered a heavy flow menstrual cycle. My poor horsie stepped in something that looks like a melted meat popsicle.
The location of the house is directly east of that Dewstone city Sand trap or sand something. Just start swimming till you see a house pop out in front of you. Leanna, why is there always a naked nuian girl on the bed when I log in? Who is the sloot!? Shadora the explorer?~ level 16 whatevers!? Not like I care or anything hmph!

LeannaAelwyd
11-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Blood everywhere! Blood on the sand, blood on the couch, blood on the stairs, blood on the house plush toy, and blood on the bird mail box. So much blood! It's like your house entered a heavy flow menstrual cycle. My poor horsie stepped in something that looks like a melted meat popsicle.
The location of the house is directly east of that Dewstone city Sand trap or sand something. Just start swimming till you see a house pop out in front of you. Leanna, why is there always a naked nuian girl on the bed when I log in? Who is the sloot!? Shadora the explorer?~ level 16 whatevers!? Not like I care or anything hmph!

Uh huh :p

I've seen several people use the house daily so figured I should bump it again so more people learn about it. It has most regal workbenches now aswell :)