PDA

View Full Version : Got Scammed, Im so Stupid >.<

Neyalowa
11-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Here's a story for people who still have faith in humanity .....

I saw a player post on Faction chat, Cursed Obsidian Katana ( Divine ) + Weapon regrade scroll, he wanted to Yolo it.

This Player name is Phantom - Firran Female lvl 55, was a Enigmatist, switched to Darkrunner after he scamed me.

I Offered him 3,6k gold for it and he agreed, but after a while he say'd i cant trade it.

If you provide the mats for t4 i will sell it to you. Meanwhile he was saying that the game is stupid and hes quiting, he was ( if he didnt lie ) giving his land or farms im not sure away to his friend.

I patiently waited for him 20 minutes. After that i told him that i wont have enough gold to pay him if i buy the mana wisps, so i offered a Blood Raven Robes costume to him on my old main on Kyprosa, other 2 equivalents of this costume are selling for 1,700g on the AH there. Thats almost 3 apex, worth 900g on Rangora.

I gave it to his lvl 1 alt, and then we continued on Rangora, we met in Austera, i gave him 6 one-hander mana visps ( spend 1140g on em ), we failed and didnt know where to craft the wep, couldnt find the Regal Anvil, but after asking on Nation chat people helped out and sayd we can find it in Arcum Iris. We went there,

When we arived he says '' ooh '' i dont have '' Herzan's Research '' , i ofered to help him farm it in Libriary, he bought 2x Indexes and we farmed it for 20 mins until it droped, after that we headed to exit Libriary and he sayd, brb.

I waited 50 minutes in front off his characted, used the /beg animation cuz i felt that i just got scammed, after those 50mins he went offline, after aother 1 hour he came back, and ignored all my wispers to him.

But i knew that he should come back to Arcum Iris Regal Anvil and craft the Katana right? so i waited for him there.... He showed up as i thought, complitely ignored me, crafted the Katana and didnt say anything.

I'v been playing mmos for realy long time... i know that i shouldnt trust people but previously i had a realy good experience with AA, nobody ever scamed me i traded apexes / gold cross servers from NA / EU, 1 my gold on Na for 1 on EU, it was better than buying Credit stuff and selling it on AH.

Well ... i gues Trion will say that im a Noob like most or all players will, gues my chanes of getting back atleast something are equal to 0%.

;( I should have just invest that money in my Apex Squal mats.... Dumb dumb me ...!

Hahaha, ok i gues i will go cry in the corner, and hope for something magical to hapen, though i doubt it will .... I gues its purely my own fault... Ohh well, gona just quit my 2 acc subscription, you will have 4x more 16x16 spots in hasla 1x Farmhouse Spot in Hasla and 1x gazebo spot in Calmands and another in Perinor Ruins xD

And i will send all wahts left over to Rice so he can Lead East to Victory against West ....

In case you want to troll me and make me feel bad my nick is Eylin im Harrany on Rangora , make me feel even more bad >.< ;(

Gona go grind gold For a Spectraltiger in WoW or contineu grinding stuff in Warframe again ... xD Atleast nobody can scam the Spectraltiger on the AH .... lol im so stupid .....

:confused::confused::confused:

Neyalowa
11-02-2015, 04:36 PM
really got this angry feeling that playing with bots and stuff is legit for me now, since why should i be good ? .... xD just go read the shiz somewhere on google and let bots do the stuff for you...... going mad xD

Tesshu
11-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Trade like this "wts item but your wips" are scam and if ppl are so stupid to give someone free materials for craft HF lol

Never trust ppl , never ! you don't know who sit on other side

BTW there is topic about scam guild mate and you trust a stranger n/c

Flashingcookies
11-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Ye ♥♥♥♥ happens bro, people here are too inexperienced with scams and the fact that it's legal. Sorry u had to see the bad side.

SakuraCalleil
11-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Doh
The moment you trade your goods over to someone, they are no longer yours. Its sometimes very difficult to know who to trust in game. Its funny the whole landgrab situation, I've offered people an extra 150g to build and cert their house to me and they have rejected the idea... proof of scammer etc

Custom Horror
11-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Here's a story for people who still have faith in humanity .....

I saw a player post on Faction chat, Cursed Obsidian Katana ( Divine ) + Weapon regrade scroll, he wanted to Yolo it.

This Player name is Phantom - Firran Female lvl 55, was a Enigmatist, switched to Darkrunner after he scamed me.

I Offered him 3,6k gold for it and he agreed, but after a while he say'd i cant trade it.

If you provide the mats for t4 i will sell it to you. Meanwhile he was saying that the game is stupid and hes quiting, he was ( if he didnt lie ) giving his land or farms im not sure away to his friend.

I patiently waited for him 20 minutes. After that i told him that i wont have enough gold to pay him if i buy the mana wisps, so i offered a Blood Raven Robes costume to him on my old main on Kyprosa, other 2 equivalents of this costume are selling for 1,700g on the AH there. Thats almost 3 apex, worth 900g on Rangora.

I gave it to his lvl 1 alt, and then we continued on Rangora, we met in Austera, i gave him 6 one-hander mana visps ( spend 1140g on em ), we failed and didnt know where to craft the wep, couldnt find the Regal Anvil, but after asking on Nation chat people helped out and sayd we can find it in Arcum Iris. We went there,

When we arived he says '' ooh '' i dont have '' Herzan's Research '' , i ofered to help him farm it in Libriary, he bought 2x Indexes and we farmed it for 20 mins until it droped, after that we headed to exit Libriary and he sayd, brb.

I waited 50 minutes in front off his characted, used the /beg animation cuz i felt that i just got scammed, after those 50mins he went offline, after aother 1 hour he came back, and ignored all my wispers to him.

But i knew that he should come back to Arcum Iris Regal Anvil and craft the Katana right? so i waited for him there.... He showed up as i thought, complitely ignored me, crafted the Katana and didnt say anything.

I'v been playing mmos for realy long time... i know that i shouldnt trust people but previously i had a realy good experience with AA, nobody ever scamed me i traded apexes / gold cross servers from NA / EU, 1 my gold on Na for 1 on EU, it was better than buying Credit stuff and selling it on AH.

Well ... i gues Trion will say that im a Noob like most or all players will, gues my chanes of getting back atleast something are equal to 0%.

;( I should have just invest that money in my Apex Squal mats.... Dumb dumb me ...!

Hahaha, ok i gues i will go cry in the corner, and hope for something magical to hapen, though i doubt it will .... I gues its purely my own fault... Ohh well, gona just quit my 2 acc subscription, you will have 4x more 16x16 spots in hasla 1x Farmhouse Spot in Hasla and 1x gazebo spot in Calmands and another in Perinor Ruins xD

And i will send all wahts left over to Rice so he can Lead East to Victory against West ....

In case you want to troll me and make me feel bad my nick is Eylin im Harrany on Rangora , make me feel even more bad >.< ;(

Gona go grind gold For a Spectraltiger in WoW or contineu grinding stuff in Warframe again ... xD Atleast nobody can scam the Spectraltiger on the AH .... lol im so stupid .....

:confused::confused::confused:

Sry dude, not a nice experience. But at least next time you wont trust strangers, or maybe you will, and hopefully most of the time you will figure out its worth it, but reality is sometimes it's not.. Get back in game wiser and tougher. Your losses will be back in your purse before you know it. That amount could just as well be RNG Jesus stealing it from you if you prefer an alternative explanation for your loss. But I advice to suck it up and not give a ♥♥♥♥. You can actually use this loss and future losses even in real life to toughen your skin and to care less about things you needen't care too much about. It lightens things up. I'll send you a link to some nice advice ;)

I admit, I'd still feel hurt, but less than I would 10 years ago.

The subtle art of not giving a ♥♥♥♥
http://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-♥♥♥♥