PDA

View Full Version : Kyprosa Newsletter v2!

Furleman
11-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Welcome to my Newsletter !

TheDream loosing his core?

After TheDream declared war on CarpeDiem, they decided to take care of Lost, aswell.
TheDream wants to work together with CAD it seems. They are helping them at Events like Kraken, Red Dragon an other
contested world bosses. According to them, they only want some PvP and show Lost who is the Boss.

The decision to help CAD and even steal a Delphinad Register from lost in cooperation with them brought some TheDream members
to leave TheDream. Also, TheDreamís Leader, Method left them because he was being blamed for things like that.
Some of the Members are not happy with how the things are going atm. They donít want that PvE content and so they decided to leave.
Nontheless, theDream still stands strong on Kyprosa. The new Leader is Kamiina. We will see what will happen next.

Sieges?

It seems that every Siege-Owner bought their own siege Scroll.
Carpe Diem was attacked by <Speckisbabe> who was obviously not a troll from CAD because it had Carpe Diem twinks in it.
3 weeks before that, they told the server that they would never buy their own scroll.
The allegations against CAD, Neo and Impact for buying their own scrolls are now invalid.

Hero Election

Its about time for Kyprosa to elect the new Heroes!
How do you guys think they did so far?
Will there be new Heroes or will we keep the present Heroes?
Post your opinion!

(I personally hope that Ultimate will be the Erenor Pirate Hero!)

Carpe Diem is getting hunted down!

After their embarrassing lie about the siege scroll, they got hunted down by CAD yesterday!
The fights and the numbers were even, but Carpe could not stand a chance.
The final score is unknown but Carpe did not win a Single engage.
Although, there was no hate and no flame after this GvG.
It seems that CAD is doing a lot of pvp besides their carebear stuff at the moment.
Maybe they are improving?
Carpe Diem seems a little bit out of training at the moment.

(Ty guys for reading my stuff. Im also looking for a insider on the West side who can bring in some informations about the drama there. Just Pn me in the Forum)

Holthain
11-03-2015, 02:10 AM
Thanks for that posts, i can stay informed.
But i want to know West side too

DeaDei
11-03-2015, 02:17 AM

After TheDream declared war on CarpeDiem, they decided to take care of Lost, aswell.
TheDream wants to work together with CAD it seems. They are helping them at Events like Kraken, Red Dragon an other
contested world bosses. According to them, they only want some PvP and show Lost who is the Boss.

The decision to help CAD and even steal a Delphinad Register from lost in cooperation with them brought some TheDream members
to leave TheDream. Also, TheDreamís Leader, Method left them because he was being blamed for things like that.
Some of the Members are not happy with how the things are going atm. They donít want that PvE content and so they decided to leave.
Nontheless, theDream still stands strong on Kyprosa. The new Leader is Kamiina. We will see what will happen next.

Sieges?

Carpe Diem was attacked by <Speckisbabe> who was obviously not a troll from CAD because it had Carpe Diem twinks in it.
3 weeks before that, they told the server that they would never buy their own scroll.
The allegations against CAD, Neo and Impact for buying their own scrolls are now invalid.

Hero Election

Post your opinion!

After their embarrassing lie about the siege scroll, they got hunted down by CAD yesterday!
It seems that CAD is doing a lot of pvp besides their carebear stuff at the moment.

(Ty guys for reading my stuff. Im also looking for a insider on the West side who can bring in some informations about the drama there. Just Pn me in the Forum)

better then the last one but still things like "embarrassing lie" is you opinion and that shouldnt be in a newsletter. and btw isnt fenri the leader of the dream now?

Furleman
11-03-2015, 02:25 AM
Thanks for that posts, i can stay informed.
But i want to know West side too

that's why I am searching for a Insider on the west side.
Staying anonym.

better then the last one but still things like "embarrassing lie" is you opinion and that shouldnt be in a newsletter. and btw isnt fenri the leader of the dream now?

As far as I know, the Lead went to Kamiina.

Cru
11-03-2015, 02:31 AM
Noone left dream only based on the CAD incident. I don't know where you get your information but it's just plain wrong

Furleman
11-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Noone left dream only based on the CAD incident. I don't know where you get your information but it's just plain wrong

It was one of the reasons.

Cru
11-03-2015, 03:07 AM
It was one of the reasons.

but you didn't mention any of it. if you know the other reasons, write about them. otherwise it's just spreading misinformation. your post contains "people leave because CAD" and nothing else. the "pve content" part is just a made up filler

also, the score of the cad vs carpe dominion is no secret

either do this newsletter thing properly, or don't bother

TheWiggler
11-03-2015, 03:42 AM
but you didn't mention any of it. if you know the other reasons, write about them. otherwise it's just spreading misinformation. your post contains "people leave because CAD" and nothing else. the "pve content" part is just a made up filler

also, the score of the cad vs carpe dominion is no secret

either do this newsletter thing properly, or don't bother

I agree with Cue (this is what I call her :3) we want to see proper investigative journalism, not faction chat summary.

For example, why is Divinus so god mode ? Why is riven the prettiest girl on Haryana? Why does Hal want the D?

So many burning questions

Furleman
11-03-2015, 04:22 AM
The information's I give you are from people who are actually involved in these topics.
I'm speaking to people who want to tell me the story's behind the faction chat. It's all held anonym.
Basically I only want to give out true information's so I'm speaking to more then 1 person to confirm my information's.

If people from TheDream do not wanna speak about a topic like that, its understandable and I respect that.
How can I give you information's I do not have, Ceu?

I'm sure that there are people that are interested in this News even if they are not as deep as they could be.
And trust me, I could give out some important and secret information's, but that is not the way this thread is meant to be.

maceintu
11-03-2015, 04:54 AM
520g. lost bought their own scroll. not our fault the server crashed and no one got to bid on it. or lack of will to go for our unbuilt castle

BrutLeX
11-03-2015, 05:16 AM
520g. lost bought their own scroll. not our fault the server crashed and no one got to bid on it. or lack of will to go for our unbuilt castle
None would have bid on our scroll anyways, cuz none has the ballz to siege us. Also theDream was preaching how them and us will have an epic siege, yet they didn't bid on our scroll, and they just bought out theirs from us...

No clue why some of theDream left the guild, but those who left all were there tonight at Dragon helping CAD. Was an awesome PvP night until the smokers decided to ruin it and take a break until peace :p

Cru
11-03-2015, 05:20 AM
stop spreading lies

madjago
11-03-2015, 05:53 AM
this drama is the lowest quality ive seen in a long time
kinda glad I'm not playing

DeaDei
11-03-2015, 05:54 AM
stop spreading lies

ceu helping cad confirmed

TheWiggler
11-03-2015, 06:21 AM

Grounded again? You really should stop taking dear mama's wallet

cyrex1900
11-03-2015, 06:33 AM
best pvp night on kyprosa since month.

thx for the great fun to all players showing up.

r.i.p. my voice

Crinaz
11-03-2015, 07:19 AM

the lies! i bought it for 500 gold and 20 copper

csimi
11-03-2015, 07:56 AM

r.i.p. my voice

Thank god I had to go sleep due to work, pvp is too scary.

StarBuxx
11-03-2015, 08:18 AM

r.i.p. my voice

just because you were laughing all the time :D

Hobo
11-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Damn thedream allying cad? what has happened to this wonderful world!

Drizzt Sama
11-03-2015, 01:09 PM
None would have bid on our scroll anyways, cuz none has the ballz to siege us. Also theDream was preaching how them and us will have an epic siege, yet they didn't bid on our scroll, and they just bought out theirs from us...

Or best Kyprosa nuian PvP guild had not enought balls to let anyone siege them and had to buy their own scroll.

Sladarius
11-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Or best Kyprosa nuian PvP guild had not enought balls to let anyone siege them and had to buy their own scroll.

Talk to me when you've even attempted, let alone won a siege.

Then siege vs the strongest defending guild possible.

It's standard practice to put a 500g10c bid on your scroll, then you not only get the peace fund but you also get to know if someone actually buys it.

Drizzt Sama
11-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Say me more excuses plz - you did bought your own scroll - nothing more to add.

Ascale
11-03-2015, 01:35 PM

That guy ...

Sladarius
11-03-2015, 02:00 PM

Ok, so lets put it to the people who could Siege us, Dream/CAD did either of you try to buy my scroll?

BrutLeX
11-03-2015, 03:17 PM
We didn't buyout our scroll, we just placed a bid on it, hours before it was expiring, so if anyone would have wanted to siege us could have bought it. So your argument is just invalid, as always.

Hal
11-03-2015, 09:19 PM

Mindless troll is mindless, pay no mind to him people. Protip: Block is wonderful

DeaDei
11-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Thei is 1 reason i would understand Thatcher dream aally with cad and that is to bring back the facton vs faction ♥♥♥♥ but bevor that happen cad have to break the ally with BS

Sacri
11-03-2015, 11:43 PM
Ok, so lets put it to the people who could Siege us, Dream/CAD did either of you try to buy my scroll?

maybe for now they are just happy to just destroy you in open world.

your last GvG against theDream ended in a desaster for you and a 40man CAD/theDream raid slaughtered you for 1 hour at the dragon pit. how many people did you had there btw?

and is your firehorse somehow at risk of commiting suicide? you respawned like 10 times to mount up and run into your next death on high speed. CADlings and their lassos played pingpong with you. :)

its time for a change on this server. west vs east vs ultimate

thats the only way to fix kyprosa.

Cakemiix
11-04-2015, 01:19 AM
This ♥♥♥♥ right here

BrutLeX
11-04-2015, 01:32 AM
maybe for now they are just happy to just destroy you in open world.

your last GvG against theDream ended in a desaster for you and a 40man CAD/theDream raid slaughtered you for 1 hour at the dragon pit. how many people did you had there btw?
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54782034.jpg
You had 47 ppl at dragon btw, and ask Rizzer how many we had in our raid.

csimi
11-04-2015, 01:43 AM
According to Specki? 2.5 raids + 2 ascension and 4 devilish raids

DeaDei
11-04-2015, 02:02 AM
According to Specki? 2.5 raids + 2 ascension and 4 devilish raids
According to you probably 15 of you 1 ascension and 2 devilish.
AT the end all of you lie about numbers

Specki
11-04-2015, 02:12 AM
our highest number was 38!!! and lost raid was full and @ start asension was with a second raid up! we have informaion from people from your own guild so dont lie!

CAD+thedream destroyed with 38people your raid over hours and @ end you had no chance with the same numbers.

but was a good fight and please make the ♥♥♥♥ing dragon to a normal time and we dont kill him!we wait for primetime.

csimi
11-04-2015, 02:16 AM
please make the ♥♥♥♥ing dragon to a normal time and we dont kill him!we wait for primetime.

Sign me up.

DeaDei
11-04-2015, 02:20 AM
i think Lord Specki is angry now

Sacri
11-04-2015, 02:30 AM

haha - Lost got rekt in PvP by CAD.

you cut our nui reinforcements and we still won that fight. eminence would be proud of that amazing backpaddling :o

StarBuxx
11-04-2015, 02:44 AM
Lost simply doesnít like the competition we are bringing them together with TheDream. Its hard for them to accept that they are slowly losing more and more fights against us.
They were pretending to appreciate the contesting when there was no one to do so. It threw them into a better light to be the ďheroesĒ of Kyprosa.

You guys would never let the Dragon-fights be in the evening. Why should you? You are getting the loot and you can equipt your players. Thatís a mindset you hated the most when it was on the side
of CAD. Are you now trying to copy them?
So.. did you mention that we are getting stronger and stronger every day? The time will come when we will get the dragon again and you guys know that.

Your arrogance brought you to a point where even the worst enemys are allying against you. We will drag you down to earth and burry you in Sladarius tears.

I still wonder how long you can keep that up (: Letís see!

Fors
11-04-2015, 02:50 AM
Thatís a mindset you hated the most when it was on the side

CopyCAD

DeaDei
11-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Lost simply doesnít like the competition we are bringing them together with TheDream. Its hard for them to accept that they are slowly losing more and more fights against us.
They were pretending to appreciate the contesting when there was no one to do so. It threw them into a better light to be the ďheroesĒ of Kyprosa.

You guys would never let the Dragon-fights be in the evening. Why should you? You are getting the loot and you can equipt your players. Thatís a mindset you hated the most when it was on the side
So.. did you mention that we are getting stronger and stronger every day? The time will come when we will get the dragon again and you guys know that.

Your arrogance brought you to a point where even the worst enemys are allying against you. We will drag you down to earth and burry you in Sladarius tears.

I still wonder how long you can keep that up (: Letís see!

i dont say that often but i think their is a bit of truth in what spitfirezz said
but i still dont know why everyone says lost is arrogant . noone of them were ever arrogant to me. i think they are only arrogant to cad and bs bevaus they were arrogant when they got all the bosses.

csimi
11-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Lost simply doesn’t like the competition we are bringing them together with TheDream. Its hard for them to accept that they are slowly losing more and more fights against us.
They were pretending to appreciate the contesting when there was no one to do so. It threw them into a better light to be the “heroes” of Kyprosa.

You guys would never let the Dragon-fights be in the evening. Why should you? You are getting the loot and you can equipt your players. That’s a mindset you hated the most when it was on the side

I still wonder how long you can keep that up (: Let’s see!

I'm pretty sure most people in Lost only wake up in the night before work so that your ♥♥♥♥ty alliance doesn't kill all of the bosses at 11AM.
On a healthy server with people who don't farm the bosses as a job so they can RMT the DKP it'd be done in primetime with all the working people participating.
Also, gz to TheDream for keeping the cancer alive.

Kievit
11-04-2015, 03:26 AM
Rainbow alliance did the same thing before lost and now crying They cant do it anymore stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about things u did ure self aswel, u only know now how the other people felt at that time good luck all in the morning ^^

csimi
11-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Rainbow alliance did the same thing before lost and now crying They cant do it anymore stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about things u did ure self aswel, u only know now how the other people felt at that time good luck all in the morning ^^

I think Specki even made a thread in general discussion about how boss spawns are ♥♥♥♥ed. I guess they weren't while he was able to trade delicious DKP gold for €.
In the end I'd be glad if there was an agreement to move bosses to primetime since I only care about pvp and when these things happen I'm sleeping or at work. Game is practically dead in the evenings.
Mistmerrow is running around / one faction chasing the other. Abyssal/luscas completely west dominated, halcy completely east dominated.

Specki
11-04-2015, 03:54 AM
I think Specki even made a thread in general discussion about how boss spawns are ♥♥♥♥ed. I guess they weren't while he was able to trade delicious DKP gold for Ä.
In the end I'd be glad if there was an agreement to move bosses to primetime since I only care about pvp and when these things happen I'm sleeping or at work. Game is practically dead in the evenings.
Mistmerrow is running around / one faction chasing the other. Abyssal/luscas completely west dominated, halcy completely east dominated.
i dont think sladarius will delay the boss to primetime, he need to mak pvp :D the last time he fflame us for peacescrool and now slad runnin 24/7 with peacescroll :D

@ csimi why you flame me? you dont know me you are for a few weeks here :D or you hate me for losing everytime arena against me? the ginsengs to expensiv?

StarBuxx
11-04-2015, 04:06 AM
I think Specki even made a thread in general discussion about how boss spawns are ♥♥♥♥ed. I guess they weren't while he was able to trade delicious DKP gold for €.

But will Sladarius agree to such a term?

hiks
11-04-2015, 04:34 AM
I'm more interested to see how long the CAD / TD alliance keeps going. At the moment CAD talk big but I'm sure this will end sooner or later. Then it will be back to how it was before.

DeaDei
11-04-2015, 04:38 AM
I'm more interested to see how long the CAD / TD alliance keeps going. At the moment CAD talk big but I'm sure this will end sooner or later. Then it will be back to how it was before.

i think for the server it even would be better if cad stop the ally with bs and keep working with td and it would be a even stroger ally becaus in my opinion td is way stronger then bs will ever be in the next 6 month or so

Kievit
11-04-2015, 05:01 AM
Yea if they break up probaly our faction will work better
As one faction but will see what the future will bring or maybe copy them and also start an aliance with rede guilds XD

csimi
11-04-2015, 05:07 AM
@ csimi why you flame me? you dont know me you are for a few weeks here :D or you hate me for losing everytime arena against me? the ginsengs to expensiv?

I've been playing MMORPGs for more than 10 years now. I know how guilds work. You've been ♥♥♥♥♥♥ this server for the past year and your members are geared to about the same degree as a gold seller bot would be.
Also, next time we meet in arena I won't wait with the HP pots until I notice you're chugging mana pots, I'll go full disgusting mode from the start.

StarBuxx
11-04-2015, 05:51 AM
members are geared to about the same degree as a gold seller bot would be.

simply not the truth

SasoStyle
11-04-2015, 06:05 AM
our highest number was 38!!! and lost raid was full and @ start asension was with a second raid up! we have informaion from people from your own guild so dont lie!

CAD+thedream destroyed with 38people your raid over hours and @ end you had no chance with the same numbers.

but was a good fight and please make the ♥♥♥♥ing dragon to a normal time and we dont kill him!we wait for primetime.

Delicious lies,and excuses.That night you guys had the same/or superior numbers than us,IB+lost raid never went more than 47 ppl,also no ascension or devilish were involved,maybe only 1 random guy.Idk what you destroyed since ,the mighty "The Dream/cad got camped at nui for 2 hours,considering also half of our raid was composed by my 3k GS ppl who just play the game since 1month ago :D,and like 80% of the best key/ace players from IB/lost was missing that night.
well the last hour you guys had the upper hand since our numbers dropped even further,but in the end you lost the dps loot anyways since your pro 5k score players kept dying the same as newbies in GHA at dragon,while my 3k members stayed alive whole time :o (pro pve).

PS.I dont think you have any right to ask dragon at prime time,after you free farmed and zerged Kraken/DGs at 6-7 am everyday with Black swans for months ,avoiding the pvp.not our fault if we can kill dragon with just 25 average ppl during the night,while you need 100 ppl :confused:

Specki
11-04-2015, 06:07 AM
csimi i startet with mana postion after you used ginseng, nuisnova and dessertfire on cooldown :D and all live in my stream :D and you lose so hard :D

Specki
11-04-2015, 06:10 AM
Delicious lies,and excuses.That night you guys had the same/or superior numbers than us,IB+lost raid never went more than 47 ppl,also no ascension or devilish were involved,maybe only 1 random guy.Idk what you destroyed since ,the mighty "The Dream/cad got camped at nui for 2 hours,considering also half of our raid was composed by my 3k GS ppl who just play the game since 1month ago :D,and like 80% of the best key/ace players from IB/lost was missing that night.
well the last hour you guys had the upper hand since our numbers dropped even further,but in the end you lost the dps loot anyways since your pro 5k score players kept dying the same as newbies in GHA at dragon,while my 3k members stayed alive whole time :o (pro pve).

PS.I dont think you have any right to ask dragon at prime time,after you free farmed and zerged Kraken/DGs at 6-7 am everyday with Black swans for months ,avoiding the pvp.not our fault if we can kill dragon with just 25 average ppl during the night,while you need 100 ppl :confused:
47 people was only your raid and assension had a secont raid the first hour! our raid highest number 38!! most time 30

Sonatex
11-04-2015, 06:20 AM
I heard that Specki now will kick inactive Cadlings (lower than ~15% raidactivity) maybe there is the first step to invite some dream (Kazumei is already back in CAD)
I think the Problem is that you have on eastside only CAD if you want to see or kill DGS / Kraken maybe Leviathan and Specki knows that.

Cru
11-04-2015, 06:24 AM
(Kazumei is already back in CAD)

spy confirmed

Sonatex
11-04-2015, 06:27 AM
spy confirmed

austera spy yes

Jackalh
11-04-2015, 06:38 AM
The times the DGS were left alive to hopefully be done at prime time, they always get done by CAD at 11am-1pm.

Dragon would be no different, you say you would leave it but in practice you do not.

DeaDei
11-04-2015, 07:34 AM
i am not in cad dream bs lost ib or any of this drama guilds but after i read you coments i know
cad lie about number
lost too
cad say they dont lie about numbers
lost too
cimsi will pot against specki
specki will pot against cimsi
cimsi is only for about 2 month ob the server but flames and hate cad here more then i ever did becaus his guild dont like them and he heared some storys and becaus specki is evil and steal from his guild
cimsi say cadling gear is at the same lvl like goldseller bots
saso says cad have member with 5k gearscore.
ty

Sladarius
11-04-2015, 07:56 AM
lol.

I guess when you lose everything you have to claw back some dignity somehow.

But keep bigging yourself up when you win some PvP with the best players from East (without wind/ceu) versus whatever we had online at the time and next time don't stress when you don't win the dps war, it's not healthy.

Good fights.

Drizzt Sama
11-04-2015, 08:47 AM
but in the end you lost the dps loot anyways

DPS isn;t that important - it's aggro race and since serpentis rings + 4rth defence passive gives you a lot of aggro you are winning way too easy. I'am keep telling that to BS/CAD since over month now but noone listens me T_T

Specki
11-04-2015, 09:04 AM
its not a aggro race we tanked the dragon from start to end

Drizzt Sama
11-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I'am not sure about everything - but DPS creates aggro. If boss is tanked by one person, that doesn;t mean that your raid has more aggro than other one and drop is yours. For example with passive and same DPS Lost have 40% more aggro than you + some generated with serp ring and that's how they takes all of the drops during "DPS race"

cyrex1900
11-04-2015, 10:41 AM

thats just such a ♥♥♥♥ing lie. wow. im really sad i did not stream that.

whatever. see you on the battlefield. :cool:

BrutLeX
11-04-2015, 11:26 AM
47 people was only your raid and assension had a secont raid the first hour! our raid highest number 38!! most time 30
FYI only Yooma was there from Ascension, who joined somewhat about midfight, but he must be really OP if you look at him as a "raid", go Yooma go!

i am not in cad dream bs lost ib or any of this drama guilds but after i read you coments i know
cad lie about number
lost too
cad say they dont lie about numbers
lost too
We don't lie about numbers, cuz to us it's not a big deal, often we even provide screenshots and videos to show our raidframe.
At the Dragon our numbers were about equal, we were winning some encounters, and they were winning some, we had some going AFK at shrine, they had some, those were the times when one side seemed having more numbers.
And after the night Specki keeps brainwashing his members with:

While his raid was camped at nui for the first ~60+min.

SasoStyle
11-04-2015, 11:32 AM

Game of lies:cool:, keep on streaming!

Sladarius
11-04-2015, 11:54 AM

Think you're mixing two different dragons together, one where I called in and paid the zerg so specki didn't get anything and one where you weren't outnumbered 2:1

&

I'am not sure about everything - but DPS creates aggro. If boss is tanked by one person, that doesn;t mean that your raid has more aggro than other one and drop is yours. For example with passive and same DPS Lost have 40% more aggro than you + some generated with serp ring and that's how they takes all of the drops during "DPS race"

I assure you it has absolutely nothing to do with aggro, it helps that we've killed it with less than 25 people so we know how to be efficient.

madjago
11-04-2015, 12:36 PM
please guys make higher quality drama im bored as ♥♥♥♥

Cru
11-04-2015, 12:40 PM
look at my cool new hat

http://img.pixady.com/2015/11/686692_hat.png

http://img.pixady.com/2015/11/752118_hat2.png

http://img.pixady.com/2015/11/343663_hat3.png

BrutLeX
11-04-2015, 12:41 PM
DPS isn;t that important - it's aggro race and since serpentis rings + 4rth defence passive gives you a lot of aggro you are winning way too easy. I'am keep telling that to BS/CAD since over month now but noone listens me T_T
Nah... it's nothing like that, what you need to do to win the dragon DPS race is the following, everyone needs to get a "Fortuneteller's Crystal Ball", everyone needs to use it before Dragon, and pray for the "Bad Omen" buff, that buff will generate insane aggro, thats why we are always winning the DPS race, just check our bufflist, i swear :p

Nicko
11-04-2015, 02:54 PM
FYI only Yooma was there from Ascension, who joined somewhat about midfight, but he must be really OP if you look at him as a "raid", go Yooma go!

Yooma's a ♥♥♥♥ing one-man wrecking crew.
very danger

Jackalh
11-04-2015, 03:15 PM

Having the Yata costume is a requirement in Lost, we need the dance's additional aggro to ensure we get loot.

TheWiggler
11-04-2015, 04:31 PM
good god lads its just a video game lel

MethMethods
11-04-2015, 05:35 PM

Sieges?

Hero Election

Post your opinion!

k

Alarion
11-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Thei is 1 reason i would understand Thatcher dream aally with cad and that is to bring back the facton vs faction ♥♥♥♥ but bevor that happen cad have to break the ally with BS

Why u come with this faction crap? we are allied with CAD because we can trust them while lost as many leliana children would backstab us 1000x times by this time if they had such possibility. Stop being blind like typical WoW player about it. It is politic and matter od trust. For me it is nr 1 factor since i hate liers and hipocrits ("hi can i be ally with cad?" And "i swear i never work with reds") work with ppl u trust and cooperate fine not with those who game tries to force you.

csimi
11-05-2015, 03:16 AM
Why u come with this faction crap? we are allied with CAD because we can trust them while lost as many leliana children would backstab us 1000x times by this time if they had such possibility. Stop being blind like typical WoW player about it. It is politic and matter od trust. For me it is nr 1 factor since i hate liers and hipocrits ("hi can i be ally with cad?" And "i swear i never work with reds") work with ppl u trust and cooperate fine not with those who game tries to force you.

Well, the game tries very hard to force the faction system.
Give me 30 minutes with your ♥♥♥♥ty guild and I guarantee there's a huge chance I'll be in jail for hours.
There will be no faction vs faction on this server for as long as having a rainbow alliance is beneficial for the RMT DKP zerg.
The disgusting fact about this game is that boss loot is everything. Some people would even kill their family for it.
Easy money is nice.

BlackBankai
11-05-2015, 03:52 AM
look at my cool new hat

http://img.pixady.com/2015/11/686692_hat.png

http://img.pixady.com/2015/11/752118_hat2.png

http://img.pixady.com/2015/11/343663_hat3.png

haha this troll xD

Cru
11-05-2015, 03:55 AM
haha this troll xD

do you like it?

Sladarius
11-05-2015, 04:51 AM
while lost as many leliana children would backstab us 1000x times by this time if they had such possibility. Stop being blind like typical WoW player about it. It is politic and matter od trust. For me it is nr 1 factor since i hate liers and hipocrits ("hi can i be ally with cad?" And "i swear i never work with reds") work with ppl u trust and cooperate fine not with those who game tries to force you.

You can chill out, I never wanted to ally with your guild.

Who wants to work with a guild that falls apart when they're not gifted everything on a platter.

DeaDei
11-05-2015, 05:11 AM

you trust them and they talk shot about you. only reason cad is allied with you is becaus they have noone else and it make things easier for them and not becaus you are strong or something. i bet if they find a stronger partner they would leave you instandly

Alarion
11-05-2015, 06:33 AM
There will be no faction vs faction on this server for as long as having a rainbow alliance is beneficial for the RMT DKP zerg.
The disgusting fact about this game is that boss loot is everything. Some people would even kill their family for it.
Easy money is nice.

I would rather check your side than focusing on our. If u rly believe u could make any serious profit from this game by JUST clan action in fair DKP share u are funny. Some tiem ago when I still had more time to play and my DKP score was quite not bad i gathered for few months in total 10-14k. We simply sold loot inside CP / clan / outside and split money equaly to % activity in fair way (u can ask anybody who was or still is in CP same as we did in L2 long time ago).

So tell me 10-14k per few monts is anythign special? If u ever played w/o RMT u should know for decent gold ratio making (crafting / trading / fishing whatever with profit) it is extremly poor income. I never considered it in this way and 95% my GS coming from 1 year of playing.

So could u cut off your bul♥♥♥♥ hater?

you trust them and they talk shot about you. only reason cad is allied with you is becaus they have noone else and it make things easier for them and not becaus you are strong or something. i bet if they find a stronger partner they would leave you instandly

Nice try but I'll tell you something. for last + - not full year we have alliance with CAD thay had already oportunity to leave us when we had troubles same as we could leave them as well at some moments in past. But you knwo what? it is Trust and loyal. something 90% guilds and ppl dont know on this server and thats why I hate so many clan/ ally jumpers for their lies / propaganda and hipocrism.

Allstar
11-05-2015, 07:04 AM
look at my cool new hat

nice hat m8, look at mine

http://imgur.com/ljvmYMX

Cru
11-05-2015, 07:07 AM
nice hat m8, look at mine

http://imgur.com/ljvmYMX

I like your shirt

Allstar
11-05-2015, 07:09 AM
I like your shirt

thanks, worked very hardu on it

naikZZ
11-05-2015, 08:39 AM

you, sir, are out of your mind!

Cakemiix
11-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Why does specki QQ on every thread about how many people CAD brought to X. It doesnt make your guild look good. It makes you look like a child. Take an objective, dont brag about it. Be humble in victory and graceful in defeat.
Adios

Fors
11-06-2015, 01:30 AM
Why does specki QQ on every thread about how many people CAD brought to X. It doesnt make your guild look good. It makes you look like a child. Take an objective, dont brag about it. Be humble in victory and graceful in defeat.
Adios

People are so ♥♥♥♥ing picky and whiney about PvP on this server/in this game.

If it's even slightly in the other sides favor that will be used as an excuse to flame and whine.
Just ♥♥♥♥ing get some people together and PvP and don't act like it has to be 100% fair all the time, if it has to be like that then go play RBGs/Arenas in WoW or some ♥♥♥♥.

Hobo
11-07-2015, 06:32 AM
where is the new newsletter! i'm subscribe and i have to pay 5 euro per day