PDA

View Full Version : A couple of items I've noted

SmokedOne
08-07-2014, 07:22 PM
I was playing a Firran and the quest around the level 10 area where you have to grow your own snow cat cub (mount), the merchants voices were still in Korean. It was fine since I understood it but probably not great for everyone.

Also upon initial load of the game, chargen was slow to load up characters; their faces were invis, etc. Not sure if others reported that issue. I have a Radeon 8770 HD with a quad core 4770K processor and 16G of Ram and can download up to 6.5 Mb/sec so I don't think it's my system.

Other than that keep up the good work. Will try to play a bit more next weekend if I get another invite.

Joan of Arc
08-07-2014, 07:50 PM
I was playing a Firran and the quest around the level 10 area where you have to grow your own snow cat cub (mount), the merchants voices were still in Korean. It was fine since I understood it but probably not great for everyone.

Also upon initial load of the game, chargen was slow to load up characters; their faces were invis, etc. Not sure if others reported that issue. I have a Radeon 8770 HD with a quad core 4770K processor and 16G of Ram and can download up to 6.5 Mb/sec so I don't think it's my system.

Other than that keep up the good work. Will try to play a bit more next weekend if I get another invite.

It happens to me aswell.
1 question tho how much space u got in your HDD?