PDA

View Full Version : whats up with west?

windwall
11-04-2015, 04:48 PM
i am just wondering whats going on! you guys lose every halcywar and almost every mistmirrow!

CaptainBanana
11-04-2015, 05:37 PM
whats up with east never coming abyss?and getting rekt at lusca almost everyday!

windwall
11-04-2015, 06:05 PM
well abyssel was allways dominated from west apart the time <Rest> took over! believe me i was there i have seen it all, i was fighting 30 gallions with just 1 for weeks.
but since west has 3 times the numbers east has i realy wonder why you cant win a singel halcywar!

maceintu
11-04-2015, 06:47 PM
pretty simple really, west is split into two groups, and only 1 of them has bothered contesting the flag at halcy while the other stays rifted up for their 500 honor, then only port in for the 2 medals before halcy is over. as for mistmerrow it is a broken area that no one that truly cares for pvp goes to.

batarel
11-04-2015, 09:33 PM
yes mistmerrow have broken mechanics, everyone rush to take towers to complete quest (and because everyone can not be in one raid always are peoples rushing for towers and the end) and in last 2 min who have taken most towers .. losing war ...
Maybe in updates this will change, who knows, but for me proper mechanics would be like - for taking tower 500 points, for every minute after safe period another 50 points, each tower can upgrade after 5 min to tier 2 and giving 50 additional points each min, for each enemy kill one point, and nation never lose any gained points, this nation who have most points win, time should change to 1 hour and they should delete any side quests. This system would encurage to defend towers and do more pvp.. Maybe should be period before war for voting what hero should lead, and this hero should have special channel command visible to every person in mistmerrow.
Nice if would be at end list of peoples who helped nation most, with dmaging towers, killing/assisting on pvp, and most helpful got extra reward, but balancing points getting on every action would ba a pain ...

DeaDei
11-04-2015, 09:42 PM
yes mistmerrow have broken mechanics, everyone rush to take towers to complete quest (and because everyone can not be in one raid always are peoples rushing for towers and the end) and in last 2 min who have taken most towers .. losing war ...
Maybe in updates this will change, who knows, but for me proper mechanics would be like - for taking tower 500 points, for every minute after safe period another 50 points, each tower can upgrade after 5 min to tier 2 and giving 50 additional points each min, for each enemy kill one point, and nation never lose any gained points, this nation who had most points win, time should change to 1 hour. This system would encurage to defend towers and do more pvp.. And it could encourage choosing for experienced peoples for leader, they could lead raid and do different tactics without penalty of action this who disobey them..
Nice if would be at end list of peoples who helped nation most, with dmaging towers, killing/assisting on pvp, and most helpful got extra reward, but balancing points getting on every action would ba a pain ...

pvp at mistmerrow? thats ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

AeonAuron
11-04-2015, 10:29 PM
"Avoid reds." - Me during Mistmerrow raid leading.
Halcyona is at reetarded times for me. That's probably also the case for most players. At first Halcy, people are at work or on their way back home, second halcy is too late at night.
As for abyssal and luscas, they're also at reetarded times for me. One is at 00:00 and the next one is at 01:00. (i wake up at 06:00 for work)

Sladarius
11-04-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm a filthy casual

Alarion
11-05-2015, 02:32 AM
MM is broken mechanic as many mentioned. It should be simply like in most capture the points that more points u hold more score each minutes it does generate. In that case would be logic to try hold and defend as many as we all can. I cant stop being stunned why XL games and Trino with their feeebwck cant realise such truth...

About halcyo time is like Auron mentioned truly ******ed. I also wake up 06:00 and halcyo is around 00:00. Wont even mention i hate faction stuff because me and many coming from L2 where u could make your own relationship with each clan. WoWish style sux way too much making ppl blind as ♥♥♥♥ thinking "red - enemy / green - friend" for ♥♥♥♥ sake why? Becuase game said so?

windwall
11-05-2015, 03:52 AM
so it is ok to do a worldboss at 4 am but halcy isnt?

BrutLeX
11-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Mist:
We have 4-5 raids for mist, while east has 2x? Thats why our faction is forced to cap non stop the those damn towers... We never gonna win it, and kinda accepted that fate already...

Halcy:
Both of them are at bad times, one at noon when most are working/school/lunch, the other one is too late. And for some reason those who come to halcy only do to report the quest, players on west in general are cheap carebears to fully buff up, and they just lose motivation to participate when they see theDream zerg buffed to teeth.

windwall
11-05-2015, 04:29 AM
i dont know i did a 3 man flaggrab with dutch and indrit today at noon and i am 100% shure there was atleast 1 full westrift raid at the same time doing the pve ♥♥♥♥!
same goes for mistmirrow why do you even bother doing the quest every day! just do it over multiple days and go for a win instaedt!

Sladarius
11-05-2015, 04:42 AM

Halcyona ended within 10 minutes for about two months before I went pirate, I grabbed about 3,000 warrior medals.

Now it's just who can be ♥♥♥♥ed to try hard the flag that late at night.

Whoever wins halcy always rotates based on which guilds actually bother to go.

BrutLeX
11-05-2015, 05:21 AM
same goes for mistmirrow why do you even bother doing the quest every day! just do it over multiple days and go for a win instaedt!
Guess that average western players value the +500 honor more than a few extra medals, also thats why the rifts on our side are filled 1h before it starts.

Cru
11-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Guess that average western players value the +500 honor more than a few extra medals, also thats why the rifts on our side are filled 1h before it starts.

only one hour? we have full CR raids at 4am in game

Free
11-05-2015, 06:11 AM
Well, West have "lost" probablly the more strong pvp guild, but in general "West" is a farmer faction, making a lot of trade runs, in safe zone and making everything honor/medals/gold Without rescue.

in MM West is worried about fisnih Q, not in Win. So we have 2 o more raids fighting for get towers, "purple".
In halcy, well, imo the system of halcy is so good for EAST.

Eddie
11-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Well, West have "lost" probablly the more strong pvp guild, but in general "West" is a farmer faction, making a lot of trade runs, in safe zone and making everything honor/medals/gold Without rescue.

Let's not forget that 2 of the larger west guilds, namely Black Swans and Vengeance are allied with CAD and TheDream.

Free
11-05-2015, 06:22 AM
Let's not forget that 2 of the larger west guilds, namely Black Swans and Vengeance are allied with CAD and TheDream.

it matters to mistmerrow?

My 1st notice about "thedream"

Alarion
11-05-2015, 06:45 AM

Well i stopped 4am bosses since around 2 years still in L2 times. Now because of job and everything related with life I have no posibility even I would like to come back to this habit from past. Thats why from begining I did complain about this ******ed system with boss spawning after each server down / mainatnce.

Just to be clear: i am fully aware even it was like in other MMOs still eventualy bosses would switch to night / morning respawns but it wouldnt be 90% of time like it is since long time now. I dont blame ppl for farming this way. Our clan did in past now others do. I havnt participated in it anyway besides some long evening/night kraken fights in past. If there so many ppl who dont need to work then fine, let them farm at 04:00 AM. Meanwhile i would push XL games through trino to make a "not interupted bosses respawn" like ♥♥♥♥ing 95% MMOs had / has

and what does it have to do with halcyo or MM where we fight in normal way each time we see each others?

cyrex1900
11-05-2015, 06:46 AM
nothing is wrong with the west.

its the east that is dead. no eastern guild besides CAD does ♥♥♥♥ on this server atm.

no pvp for east? HAHA. just go to ♥♥♥♥ing abysall or lusca event and you can fight more reds than in 1 week of mistmerrow or halcy.

but nonono. join shindos random raid. kill 5 npcs and port back to tag towers in mistmerrow. 2k honor gg wp. better call yourself a pvp player after that.

schedule of an eastern player no matter which guild hes part of at an abysall attack day:

9pm GMT+1: join shindos raid. go afk for 1h, take portal to abysall. gather at guardstone. kill it two times. go to the nuia and afk for 45min.

9:50pm GMT +1: gather at western lusca spawn. pray for a west spawn. try to finish the quest. dont fight reds. stay under water and be satisfied with 1 spawnpoint. leave the raid the moment you are done.

(couple of days ago. one lusca was bugged. i said "lets go kill the reds under water" BUT NONO. HELP THEM KILL THE ♥♥♥♥ING LUSCA.

10:XX GMT +1: go mistmerrow, run in circles until you have done your quest. wait for NPC spawns to get some progression for a another (useless) npc-kill-quest. afk when you have done your quests.

10:XX GMT+1: wait in austera for halcy portal opening. grab quest, use portal, turn it in. if east got flag, go the nuian base, kill NPCs, kill a ♥♥♥♥ing pillar, grab box and buff.

really successfull evening wow. so much honor, medailles.... great day. now flame CAD because "they are pve carebears". or Lost for killing most important world boss at 4am GMT+1.

better blame others for their way to do stuff BEFORE YOU EVEN START DOING ANYTHING.

cant even get a decent raid for lusca pvp in my guild. people join shindo for "THE HONOOOOOOR ITS ONEPOINTFIVEKAY BECAUSE IM A PVP PLAYAA I NEED HONO FROM NPCS"

cheers! (http://imgur.com/arikWsT)

Alarion
11-05-2015, 06:59 AM

its the east that is dead. no eastern guild besides CAD does ♥♥♥♥ on this server atm.

no pvp for east? HAHA. just go to ♥♥♥♥ing abysall or lusca event and you can fight more reds than in 1 week of mistmerrow or halcy.

but nonono. join shindos random raid. kill 5 npcs and port back to tag towers in mistmerrow. 2k honor gg wp. better call yourself a pvp player after that.

schedule of an eastern player no matter which guild hes part of at an abysall attack day:

9pm GMT+1: join shindos raid. go afk for 1h, take portal to abysall. gather at guardstone. kill it two times. go to the nuia and afk for 45min.

9:50pm GMT +1: gather at western lusca spawn. pray for a west spawn. try to finish the quest. dont fight reds. stay under water and be satisfied with 1 spawnpoint. leave the raid the moment you are done.

(couple of days ago. one lusca was bugged. i said "lets go kill the reds under water" BUT NONO. HELP THEM KILL THE ♥♥♥♥ING LUSCA.

10:XX GMT +1: go mistmerrow, run in circles until you have done your quest. wait for NPC spawns to get some progression for a another (useless) npc-kill-quest. afk when you have done your quests.

10:XX GMT+1: wait in austera for halcy portal opening. grab quest, use portal, turn it in. if east got flag, go the nuian base, kill NPCs, kill a ♥♥♥♥ing pillar, grab box and buff.

really successfull evening wow. so much honor, medailles.... great day. now flame CAD because "they are pve carebears". or Lost for killing most important world boss at 4am GMT+1.

better blame others for their way to do stuff BEFORE YOU EVEN START DOING ANYTHING.

cant even get a decent raid for lusca pvp in my guild. people join shindo for "THE HONOOOOOOR ITS ONEPOINTFIVEKAY BECAUSE IM A PVP PLAYAA I NEED HONO FROM NPCS"

The grass always seem to be greener on oposite side, isnt it Julian? :)

PogChamp
11-05-2015, 07:12 AM

Then try to change it and dont act you are diffrent like the others.

Sladarius
11-05-2015, 09:50 AM

Kill 5 luscas, PvP until space created, free farm remaining!

windwall
11-13-2015, 05:09 AM
forget what i said about halcy dont come anymore pls. fighting 200+ isnt as much fun as i thought it is. espacialy since all you cowards skilled into telekinese!

DiBBz
11-18-2015, 03:26 PM
i am just wondering whats going on! you guys lose every halcywar and almost every mistmirrow!

its cause majority of west are crap when it comes to PvP. westerner's are 80% PvE plebs and 20% Decent gear Pure PvP players

well abyssel was always dominated from west apart the time <Rest> took over! believe me i was there i have seen it all, i was fighting 30 gallions with just 1 for weeks.
but since west has 3 times the numbers east has i realy wonder why you cant win a single halcywar!

reason why no one does halcy anymore is because its pointless now or not worth the time for warrior medals.. all anyone does is just to get the necklace or leadership. and considering majority of people have about rank 6 there is no need to go further and partake in those crappy events.

also need i remind you halcy and mistmerrow are just terribly designed over-all

meanwhile for abyssal and lusca's if we win. which as of lately we have been struggling alot but still winning. but at the cost of it being super super late.

The West get the idiots while the east are the Pay-2-Winners and actually coordinate effectively in a raid..

but for some reason eatern players suck hard at navel combat.. the pirates do better than yous