PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Kyprosa (EU)

Pages : [1] 2

Zidious
11-08-2015, 02:04 AM
<PiNk> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrG08SUlCec) from Dahuta EU, are looking to maybe join Kyprosa EU. Just want to know some more information about guilds and the general PvP and if it's active or not.

Are the 5v5 queues instant? Same with 1v1?

How many GvG guilds are there (dominion) ?

What's the world PvP like?

Any other information would be taken into consideration, please leave information below!!!

Regards,

Zidous

Holthain
11-08-2015, 02:12 AM
5v5 queue. You have to spam in chat to join, 1v1 instant.
GvG everyday be someone.
World PvP, MM is where all the server go, Halcy the 30% of MM, and world bosses idk now, but for last weeks, there's some funny pvp
Come to Kyprosa, there's a lot of drama and pvp and ppl is contributin to dont let die the server.

Zidious
11-08-2015, 02:32 AM
5v5 queue. You have to spam in chat to join, 1v1 instant.
GvG everyday be someone.
World PvP, MM is where all the server go, Halcy the 30% of MM, and world bosses idk now, but for last weeks, there's some funny pvp
Come to Kyprosa, there's a lot of drama and pvp and ppl is contributin to dont let die the server.

What about in Diamond Shores? Is there always PvP? Or do you have to ask to come fight?

windwall
11-08-2015, 03:08 AM
well everything is a bit bigger on kyprosa if i would be you i would just checkout some of our streamers
http://www.twitch.tv/cyrex1900wich is julian ingame he spamming 1v1 arena all day but he is also raidleading The Dream (Strong east guild)
http://www.twitch.tv/kloonike also a The Dream member and fun to watch
http://www.twitch.tv/csimika he is bloody monster from Lost

Eddie
11-08-2015, 03:50 AM
Kyprosa is overhyped, check out some of the other servers before you make your decision

BrutLeX
11-08-2015, 05:39 AM
5v5 or 1v1: no clue don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about arena

GvG, dominion: there were many before, now not happens that often, some guilds are doing organized GvG with fixed numbers, bigger guilds doing like once a week organized dominion against each other at exeloch, like our guild had one yday with theDream, on a frekin Saturday night, like normal ppl don't have better things to do than play MMO on a Saturday night and not go out to party :p

Open world PvP: not as active as before, but you can always find some, there are always a few PvP'ers at DS, if nowhere else.
Rifts: usually getting filled 60-45 min before it starts, forcing the bigger guilds to go to the enemy rift and ♥♥♥♥ them, which happens on a daily basis.
Mist: west has 3-5 raids, east 2-3, pirates a few ppl
Halcy: usually there is PvP until someone gets the flag, after that there isn't much, simply the ones side which didn't get the flag just ports out, because the cannons are too OP and ruining halcy
Bosses: sometimes contested, sometimes not
Abyssal: west controlled, east usually just comes to destroy the guardstone a few times, and thats it, on weekends they PvP some too
Luscas: there are some nice PvP's going on

Drama: on every corner ;)

Alkaint
11-08-2015, 08:33 AM
make it happens Zidious, we could use more pirates in the server tbh.

AeonAuron
11-08-2015, 11:54 PM
Judging from the video, are you guys a very small sized guild? If so, it's not gonna change much when you reroll on Kyprosa. For your questions though:

Nobody is playing 5v5.
1v1 queues are instant but you'll always fight the same bunch of people.
World PvP is non-existent. I'll quote the leader of rainbow alliance for you, he said this when we went to pvp at dgs: "Enjoy your free loot, we don't have time for contested dgs."

Side notes? We are doing Kraken at 5 am and Dragon at 4 am. People are sleeping at prime time.

Alarion
11-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Well always some ppl wanna complai nabout specific part of server life however at the end dont forget that it will be Kyprosa staying longest with highest online (Rangora hype slowly going down it was only efect of "fresh server"). Like most servers in most MMOs server got high pvp activity and later little less. But most ppl = higher chance for a lot of PvPs.

Auron, about bosses it is global AA problem, not only Kyprosa. I already said and suggested (not like Trino cares too much to ask for same what JP version got, because ♥♥♥♥ logic) to keep world bosses timer spawn NOT AFECTED by server restarts.

Would it mean 0 bosses at night / morning time? Ofc no! On the other hand they would keep moving forward to more active hours untill time they could keep spawning around 17:00-24:00 eventually.

so yes, join Kyprosa even not perfect server but among all others (PRO DAHUTA MOST CONFLICT SERVER YO! - anybody remember this lol propaganda from head start? xDDDDD) the best and gonna stay like that to the end.

Sladarius
11-09-2015, 10:25 AM
I already said and suggested[/B] (not like Trino cares too much to ask for same what JP version got, because ♥♥♥♥ logic) to keep world bosses timer spawn NOT AFECTED by server restarts.

Dragon's the worst, it respawns based on when the egg is broken, so you can keep it at 2/3/4 AM permanently.

Chantal
11-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Kyprosa is not that inacitve, but the people are to lazy to contest wordbosses,

but you can change this ;)

Untouchable
11-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Kyprosa's a completely dead server long since, there is no real pvp since 2.0, apart from few arranged gvg's at luscas spawn time and sporadic fights over kraken.
Even those, rarely space above small skirmishes of not more than 15/20 per side, as the majority of the real players definitely lost interest in playing in such a corrupted server.
Dragon's mainly killed in peace time, anthalon's not even contested, massive allies on paper but everyone's farming side by side for known purposes (welcome back reborn scrubs.... ) .

Sincerely, if you're looking for fun, look elsewhere.

DeaDei
11-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Kyprosa's a completely dead server long since, there is no real pvp since 2.0, apart from few arranged gvg's at luscas spawn time and sporadic fights over kraken.
Even those, rarely space above small skirmishes of not more than 15/20 per side, as the majority of the real players definitely lost interest in playing in such a corrupted server.
Dragon's mainly killed in peace time, anthalon's not even contested, massive allies on paper but everyone's farming side by side for known purposes (welcome back reborn scrubs.... ) .

Sincerely, if you're looking for fun, look elsewhere.
funny that someone who write in his signature "paused" talk about the server but hey if you dont have fun here noone else can have fun too

OrcsWrath
11-10-2015, 02:03 AM
Kyprosa is not that inacitve, but the people are to lazy to contest wordbosses,

but you can change this ;)
Wtf most of people would contest trust me, but waking up at 3-4-5am to fight is just ******ed...

Drizzt Sama
11-10-2015, 05:49 AM
W8 wut :o Reborn is back?

StarBuxx
11-10-2015, 06:10 AM
W8 wut :o Reborn is back?

even if I would appreciate it, I do not think that reborn is back. Auron, Nazyde and Niij are the only guys that are left (correct me if im wrong). There is no Ratzor, no Faker( )': ).

DeaDei
11-10-2015, 06:15 AM
clairre is on westside now he gona take fakers place :D

cyrex1900
11-10-2015, 07:31 AM
clairre is on westside now he gona take fakers place :D

really? ;)

DeaDei
11-10-2015, 07:38 AM
really? ;)
lel he didnt tell you? XD
yeah he started a new char on west side duno if anyone should know but well his name is almost the same so in a few weeks everyone would know anyways

Ashh
11-10-2015, 07:55 AM
No one cares about Clairre anyway...;)

Crinaz
11-10-2015, 08:46 AM
even if I would appreciate it, I do not think that reborn is back. Auron, Nazyde and Niij are the only guys that are left (correct me if im wrong). There is no Ratzor, no Faker( )': ).

+ ege and martian

L0cK
11-10-2015, 04:59 PM
really? ;)

yep

@Njii
mean :(

Yep i am back, was bored a bit without this drama and i will be the best dr on srw trust me!

windwall
11-10-2015, 05:01 PM
you do know people have way more parry now

Ashh
11-10-2015, 05:14 PM

rofl, im done hearing him talking about parry q.q "♥♥♥♥ing parry, its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!"

DeaDei
11-10-2015, 09:39 PM

hahahH that gona be so awesome cant wait zo be on ts with clairre when he spamm arena against all this "perry lucka"

AeonAuron
11-10-2015, 11:55 PM

When the kingdoms fall,
New heroes shall be Reborn.

StarBuxx
11-11-2015, 12:04 AM
When the kingdoms fall,

I still have like 20 Reborn crest stamps :D

DeaDei
11-11-2015, 12:09 AM
I still have like 20 Reborn crest stamps :D

and i still have a flag with the reborn logo on it *_*

L0cK
11-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Guys, parry is just to op! They need to nerf it fastu!

cyrex1900
11-11-2015, 06:32 AM
whats clairres name on west?

maceintu
11-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Guys, parry is just to op! They need to nerf it fastu!

30% parry + 27% block and rising. want a shield to smash your head against? :P and WB

Eddie
11-11-2015, 07:45 AM
When the kingdoms fall,

http://i.imgur.com/4XmdQq9.gif

L0cK
11-11-2015, 10:08 AM
whats clairres name on west?

Clairru :D

@Maceintu There are ppl with less parry % then u and parry more, that is called parry luck. And yes they parry from back!

Zidious
11-17-2015, 07:57 AM
Bump! - Still interested, please leave comments below. Every comment will be taken into consideration!

StarBuxx
11-17-2015, 07:59 AM
We have anthalon tries with like 6 guilds around and a pretty huge cluster♥♥♥♥!

OrcsWrath
11-17-2015, 08:06 AM

yeah but its funny =)) maybe not to funny for the server since we start moonwalking and dcing xD

hiks
11-17-2015, 08:08 AM

one guild needs to invite 4 others to try and kill it.

StarBuxx
11-17-2015, 08:56 AM
one guild needs to invite 4 others to try and kill it.

hm.. im pretty sure that we could have managed it alone without carpe diem flagging on us (:

Eddie
11-17-2015, 09:52 AM
hm.. im pretty sure that we could have managed it alone without carpe diem flagging on us (:

Only a matter of time before you guys ally them as well

hiks
11-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Only a matter of time before you guys ally them as well

at peace maybe. Being friendly is useful at faction events. Outside of that it is a different story.

Zidious
11-17-2015, 11:22 AM
<PiNk> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrG08SUlCec) from Dahuta EU, are looking to maybe join Kyprosa EU. Just want to know some more information about guilds and the general PvP and if it's active or not.

Any other information would be taken into consideration, please leave information below!!!

Regards,

Zidous

OrcsWrath
11-17-2015, 12:07 PM
make a character there spend some hours around and u'll find out urself,thats probably the best way

Drizzt Sama
11-17-2015, 05:02 PM
1 vs 1 is mostly isntant. For 5 vs 5 you have to w8 a bit.
Most of the guild running peace scrolls now except Black Swans and Ascension form Nuian side as far as I know (no clue about haranyan).
PvP is more like zerging most of content. I mean full raid vs full raid - at least happens to us at abbysal when we are fighitng vs whole Haranya faction.
Pirate faction is kinda dead but like 2 days ago few nice nuians went there.

Tavern
11-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Dont expect any pvp at worldbosses, the zerg alliance has that under control.

Davjen
11-17-2015, 11:21 PM
Nonono. Not true. Is plenty of pvp, u just need to be prepared because u gonna be outnumbered.
Last time I think was 60-70 vs 100-120.

1v1 instant
5v5 take ur coffe and w8
PvP at rift almost daily based
Most probably siege every 3 weeks soon
Abyssal and lusca like world bosses--> outnumbered but still pvp
On the sea some times there are pirates but seems they are just here to bother u, because they just focus on make u losing time, not really good stealing ships.

StarBuxx
11-18-2015, 01:18 AM
I am really wondering why you are telling someone who is willing to join Kyprosa that there is no pvp at all?

We should talk about "how much pvp Is there in comparison to the other servers" and on that point, I think kyprosa Is pretty decent.
If you are going to DS at prime time, you will always find someone to fight, for sure.
Also, there is plenty of pvp around the luscas.
Regarding the world bosses, the only pvp is around anthalon and red dragon. Every other world boss is getting sniped in the morning or late in the night.

Most of the guys that are complaining about not enough pvp on this server are the ones that are standing in austera, waiting for halcy and mistmerrow to zerg it
down, pretending to do pvp all day long.

Ascale
11-18-2015, 01:45 AM
There isnt that Much pvp here, if you join kyprosa you will have 2 choices, join the zerg, or get zerged. Many guilds that dont like loosing picked the first choice.
There is no real competition here since the leader of the guild that was rolling on this zerg decided to quit.

hiks
11-18-2015, 02:19 AM
There isnt that Much pvp here, if you join kyprosa you will have 2 choices, join the zerg, or get zerged. Many guilds that dont like loosing picked the first choice.
There is no real competition here since the leader of the guild that was rolling on this zerg decided to quit.

Many Zerg leaders quit. Fibsi was the first. As long as the server stops the zerg from doing anthalon / dragon / levi then our job is done.

StarBuxx
11-18-2015, 02:26 AM
Many Zerg leaders quit. Fibsi was the first. As long as the server stops the zerg from doing anthalon / dragon / levi then our job is done.

No one does or can do that atm ;)

Ascale
11-18-2015, 02:29 AM
That´s it, they zerg and they are more than happy to do it, they Will for sure ask you to join there rainbow alliance, they dont like to fight to get things done

StarBuxx
11-18-2015, 02:34 AM
We did not ask anyone to join or help us Ascale. If that's a thing Sladarius or anyone told you, its simply not the truth.
As far as I know, theDream asked us if we can work together on some goals like killing lost at the world bossys or showing carpe diem where their place is.

The only guild we are allied with for everything we do is Black Swans. And we are fighting them aswell in faction events so...

If you want CAD to go, go on. As you saw at the weekend, Mistmerrow and halcy is lost if we are not there.

Ascale
11-18-2015, 02:52 AM
You are not smart my friend, we all know what is cad/bs mentality. Take and invite everyone to make the zerg bigger, So of course when thedream comes to you, you Will say yes.
In lost we said no to vengeance or we would have zerged you down, but when they came to you immediately said yes.

You are not interested in pvp, if you really were you would Take the challenge to fight on your own.

Reguarding halcy, your presence doesnt matter, it´s basically who takes the flag wins.
Again when east wins mistmerrow it isnt because of you but because of nuians that cap everything.

You guys really think that you are doing something big on kyprosa ...

Let me guess you are going to Take the castle of a dead guild again and brag about it ?

hiks
11-18-2015, 03:02 AM
We did not ask anyone to join or help us Ascale. If that's a thing Sladarius or anyone told you, its simply not the truth.
As far as I know, theDream asked us if we can work together on some goals like killing lost at the world bossys or showing carpe diem where their place is.

The only guild we are allied with for everything we do is Black Swans. And we are fighting them aswell in faction events so...

If you want CAD to go, go on. As you saw at the weekend, Mistmerrow and halcy is lost if we are not there.

Wasn't Neo your Best friend forever and look how fast you (CAD) dropped them. Carpe are still waiting for CAD to put them in there place. You Declared on carpe at abysall and then sat behind a wall of greens ? WOW soooooooooooooo scary.

StarBuxx
11-18-2015, 03:09 AM
You are not smart my friend, we all know what is cad/bs mentality. Take and invite everyone to make the zerg bigger, So of course when thedream comes to you, you Will say yes.
In lost we said no to vengeance or we would have zerged you down, but when they came to you immediately said yes.

You are not interested in pvp, if you really were you would Take the challenge to fight on your own.

Reguarding halcy, your presence doesnt matter, it´s basically who takes the flag wins.
Again when east wins mistmerrow it isnt because of you but because of nuians that cap everything.

You guys really think that you are doing something big on kyprosa ...

Let me guess you are going to Take the castle of a dead guild again and brag about it ?

The superior Ascale, judging us like we are animals, unable to accomplish anything.
Did you notice that we are improving? That we are not zerging down EVERYTHING?

Actually, 7 of us fought in DS against roundabout 15-20 pirates + nuians.
There are no individual strong players in cad. We are connected with the main-server called Specki and we are only receiving orders from him.
We do not need to think or to speak. We are mindless robots who are not interested in pvp. That's why we are avoiding it whenever we can. We are not appearing at the ghostships if Lost or Reborn is there. We are also not interested in contesting the dragon if you are already there.

Thank you for your patience and your superior explanation Ascale.

StarBuxx
11-18-2015, 03:13 AM
Wasn't Neo your Best friend forever and look how fast you (CAD) dropped them. Carpe are still waiting for CAD to put them in there place. You Declared on carpe at abysall and then sat behind a wall of greens ? WOW soooooooooooooo scary.

you don't even have the information to talk about the Neo-CAD case. The most active players from neo, that were playing with cad for a long time left neo because we had a different opinion on how we should go on. We did not drop Neo. After we left, they decided to go back to a casual playstyle. They simply were not interested in the big things. I was the Co-Leader of Neo, I think that im the most informed person in this whole thing.

Ascale
11-18-2015, 03:18 AM
Anyway it´s not the subject here, kyprosa insnt healthy server, thats what you need to know, populated for sure but not healthy

TheKev6969
11-18-2015, 03:26 AM
you don't even have the information to talk about the Neo-CAD case. The most active players from neo, that were playing with cad for a long time left neo because we had a different opinion on how we should go on. We did not drop Neo. After we left, they decided to go back to a casual playstyle. They simply were not interested in the big things. I was the Co-Leader of Neo, I think that im the most informed person in this whole thing.

Yeah the direction I imagine most of you wanted to go was not losing your castle but the majority of Neo bailed as soon as that siege happened. Weren't you the same guy ♥♥♥♥ talking carpe diem during a gvg? I watched you guys declare on carpe, proceed to immediately ♥♥♥♥ talk about hiding in mirage and then got rekt in every single fight before pissing off to mirage then and in every other gvg. But I'm sure oh supreme info lord Spitfirezz has all the answers, none of them the truth but it's okay he has all the answers!

You realized your guild was trash and joined the bigger zerg so you could avoid the embarrassment of being a part of Neo.

As for the actual topic and not salt wars, like someone already stated - pvp is rare here, there is whole huge alliance of guilds that basically chucks numbers at things and then flames in faction chat with every other guild dumb enough to get baited into their epeen war. You either join the zerg or get zerged. <- Kyprosa

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 03:34 AM
honestly kyprosa is the best server becaus the drama is keeping it alive.
1on1 instand
5 on 5 take some times but if you tell the people in f chat you will play some matches.
duno much about luscas, halcy and mm i have no time to play in that time.
abyssal is domenated my nuians becaus haranya just do the quest and leave but still with a small group you can have some pvp and get some packs last time i was their we got 16 packs with 3 man i think thats not so bad.
if you like pirating and steal packs on sea you will always find something and sometimes if you stal from bigger guilds you will even have some pvp their.
sadly what happend a few weeks ago is that dream allied with cad. their are some people in dream that i like and talk with an some of them told me they are unhappy with this allaince i dont think that was a good idea from the dream leaders.
arroun anthalon you always can find pvp but you need a group of atleast 25 man

StarBuxx
11-18-2015, 03:57 AM
Yeah the direction I imagine most of you wanted to go was not losing your castle but the majority of Neo bailed as soon as that siege happened. Weren't you the same guy ♥♥♥♥ talking carpe diem during a gvg? I watched you guys declare on carpe, proceed to immediately ♥♥♥♥ talk about hiding in mirage and then got rekt in every single fight before pissing off to mirage then and in every other gvg. But I'm sure oh supreme info lord Spitfirezz has all the answers, none of them the truth but it's okay he has all the answers!

You realized your guild was trash and joined the bigger zerg so you could avoid the embarrassment of being a part of Neo.

As for the actual topic and not salt wars, like someone already stated - pvp is rare here, there is whole huge alliance of guilds that basically chucks numbers at things and then flames in faction chat with every other guild dumb enough to get baited into their epeen war. You either join the zerg or get zerged. <- Kyprosa

I do not know who you are but you are talking about something you do not understand. We left Neo because we were not happy there anymore. We had different goals then our leader so we decided to leave neo for good. It has nothing to do with the castle or with cad or some other ♥♥♥♥. we just weren't happy in neo anymore. But if you wanna ♥♥♥♥talk about this, go on. We know the reasons and that's all that matters.

newguy123
11-18-2015, 04:24 AM
plenty of small scale pvp in ds , oh wait its west guys with 6k+ eq going to kill some east noobs with 3-4k and its usually with pocket healer or 3v1 scenarios .... ok now u know there is world pvp

night rift "pvp" , well now its dead since deadei took lost to dead spot . but before full buffed raid of strongest west guild would come to east and kill undergreared noobs that auto recall and alt+f4.

halcy/mist , well all the time same ♥♥♥♥ if few raids of same faction in the same spots the other faction raid dies and vice versa

Ascale , cad recruiting reqs have changed and there is filtering going on by me and ppl going out.
if you still think we only zerg , our last gvg vs lost should proven otherwise.( we still love to zerg but hey we can do it without as well )

TLDR : show me any server and any part of the land where u find some good (NON PREMADE) pvp 1v1 or 2v2 etc and not have some 1 from either side joins to tip the balance and destroy the "fun".

as i see it there are 2 options roll 5 man team and then u will find no one to kill , untill zerged by a bigger crew . or make raid to raid some event , and then since no1 is willing to buff on the "victim" side u steamroll.

OH btw why cad need to "Zerg" answer is pretty simple , when we fought 1 west guild , few east guilds (carpe diem etc ) come to purple and help west guild , not to mention faction spam and invitations for EVERY other guild to come stop the "Zerg" and at the end full raid fights vs 2 semi full raids and some other greens so its zerg the zerg competition ?

so GVG AND STFU

Sladarius
11-18-2015, 04:28 AM
I'd seriously consider other servers as much as you are considering Kyprosa.

I was here since post head start and it's been enlightening to say the least.

It's so fraught with mindless drones doing work for mother bee so they can RMT honey for their new nest that you'll struggle to find a coherent opponent out there.

Even the few that you think can string together a train of thought and have some foresight into what could/should/would be with a little time and effort turn out to be bumbling idiots who were biding their time to jump at the opportunity for short term rewards.

This leads to some of the most disgusting displays of mechanical abuse and generally distasteful behaviour that'll make you realise that developer oversights make this game a giant waste of time.

That said Kyprosa is the most active and populated server in EU outside of Botgora.

(This is the server of peace scrolls.)

Bon chance!

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 04:40 AM
It's so fraught with mindless drones doing work for mother bee so they can RMT honey for their new nest that you'll struggle to find a coherent opponent out there.

Even the few that you think can string together a train of thought and have some foresight into what could/should/would be with a little time and effort turn out to be bumbling idiots who were biding their time to jump at the opportunity for short term rewards.

I know this is meant as a jab against TheDream, however as it seems Lost seems to be even more disfunctional considering the guild already split into 3 parts as soon as their mother bee left.

newguy123
11-18-2015, 04:52 AM
lost father bee met a mother bee that made a beach out of him and now he is forbidden to play ....... ?

this is what i heard at least

but no idea why did you sladi left the game so quickly when cad became non hostile with the dream .... lost(and intalians b) still had more players then dream+cad ....

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 04:54 AM
There is no real competition here since the leader of the guild that was rolling on this zerg decided to quit. Seems Ascale hasn't played this game very recently. These past weeks have been filled with PvP, all around. YOU, however, don't seem to acknowledge that, since you're too busy sucking your thumb about Lost splitting up. You know the reason why we decided to team up with CAD? Because it was LOST that zerged everything down before Sladarius quit, and constantly came to talk thrash on the forum about it. During our first organised GvG, LOST felt too prideful to take a loss, and decided to kill some spectators to make the score even so it wouldn't show up as a loss for them.
Then, when we came to Nightrift to ♥♥♥♥ with some Nuians, you guys declare on a 20 man raid with 40 people, and when we go to CAD for backup against you, you give us flack for that? ♥♥♥♥ off honestly. I'm not even mentioning the salt in shout chat whenever something like this happend.

Concerning the Kyprosa PvP again, Abyssal and Lusca has plenty PvP if you go look for it. Same story with Mistmerrow and Halcyona. When both sides actually decide to go for the win then there have always been amazing battles there.
Pirates are always happy to give you their fish if you decide to show up at Growlgate, and if they are not, then there is plenty of chances that there is a guild trying to kill Morpheus, which again, ignites some PvP there.

Ascale
11-18-2015, 05:06 AM
Seems Ascale hasn't played this game very recently. These past weeks have been filled with PvP, all around. YOU, however, don't seem to acknowledge that, since you're too busy sucking your thumb about Lost splitting up. You know the reason why we decided to team up with CAD? Because it was LOST that zerged everything down before Sladarius quit, and constantly came to talk thrash on the forum about it. During our first organised GvG, LOST felt too prideful to take a loss, and decided to kill some spectators to make the score even so it wouldn't show up as a loss for them.
Then, when we came to Nightrift to ♥♥♥♥ with some Nuians, you guys declare on a 20 man raid with 40 people, and when we go to CAD for backup against you, you give us flack for that? ♥♥♥♥ off honestly. I'm not even mentioning the salt in shout chat whenever something like this happend.

Concerning the Kyprosa PvP again, Abyssal and Lusca has plenty PvP if you go look for it. Same story with Mistmerrow and Halcyona. When both sides actually decide to go for the win then there have always been amazing battles there.
Pirates are always happy to give you their fish if you decide to show up at Growlgate, and if they are not, then there is plenty of chances that there is a guild trying to kill Morpheus, which again, ignites some PvP there.

What you are saying isn't valid anymore as lost is rip, also during the big times of lost sladarius has always refused to lead more than 50 people at the same time (execpt during the siege of course).

I've been playing in reborn may be you have noticed, and we just getting zerged by you guys, we are ok with that, we will try to become strong enough to fight you, but stop talking like you are achieving anything big by joining cad. Where is the elitist mindset from thedream ? did you trade it for some sweet dkp ? Anyway your guild will turn to ♥♥♥♥ even before you realize it just because you are playing with cad/bs and you will end up being absorbed and do sweet pve and some pvp at faction even like runningmerrow and canoncyona :)

maceintu
11-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Seems Ascale hasn't played this game very recently. These past weeks have been filled with PvP, all around. YOU, however, don't seem to acknowledge that, since you're too busy sucking your thumb about Lost splitting up. You know the reason why we decided to team up with CAD? Because it was LOST that zerged everything down before Sladarius quit, and constantly came to talk thrash on the forum about it. During our first organised GvG, LOST felt too prideful to take a loss, and decided to kill some spectators to make the score even so it wouldn't show up as a loss for them.

oh you gonna bring up that GvG? where your members started running away to affect the score when we actually got a raid comp that worked? every time we engaged on you in that fight we fought until our last man was dead, and some of your guys ran to your nui. fun fact, at the last engage we were trailing by so few that if we got to kill all of you we would have won with 3 kills, funny how we were behind by 1 point after utterly destroying you in that fight. and you're gonna QQ about 1 guy picking of a spectator?

as for lost zerging down all content... We've only once brought a full raid to anything, which was the dragon btw. Most of the time we went there with IB and between 25-40 members. this is barely enough to kill the dragon and hold of a 10 man attack squad when the zone is in conflict, which btw we've always preferred to kill it in. and when you decide to go there with a raid of CAD, + some random Neo and a Blob of Vengeance + BS and still call our 2 guild alliance with still less than 1 raid a blob you lose all credibility as someone whom promotes PvP. there might be some intelligent people in your guild, but it is a real shame that the leadership seems to be a group of lesser developed infants.

PogChamp
11-18-2015, 05:14 AM
I had big hopes that Dream/lost can finally get that ♥♥♥♥ty Rainbow alliance away but nvm they just got a bigger Zerg now

Ascale
11-18-2015, 05:17 AM
that would be a good idea, the only guilds left for them to provide them some interesting fight are in their alliance, but yeah they join that alliance for the pvp, thedream spirit is dead

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 05:35 AM
I'd seriously consider other servers as much as you are considering Kyprosa.

I was here since post head start and it's been enlightening to say the least.

This leads to some of the most disgusting displays of mechanical abuse and generally distasteful behaviour that'll make you realise that developer oversights make this game a giant waste of time.

That said Kyprosa is the most active and populated server in EU outside of Botgora.

(This is the server of peace scrolls.)

Bon chance!
all i hear is "oh i left the game now noone is allowed to have fun here anymore so i gona go to the forum and tell everyone that this game is ♥♥♥♥"
btw same ♥♥♥♥ that leliana did

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 05:39 AM
You know the reason why we decided to team up with CAD? Because it was LOST that zerged everything down before Sladarius quit
if that true why you still teaming up with them after lost died?

csimi
11-18-2015, 05:44 AM
if that true why you still teaming up with them after lost died?

In this game loot is everything.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 05:45 AM
I've been playing in reborn may be you have noticed, and we just getting zerged by you guys, we are ok with that, we will try to become strong enough to fight you, but stop talking like you are achieving anything big by joining cad.
Nice to see that you're finnaly experiencing what we have experienced in TheDream. We have always been the numbers that you guys have right now. And when LOST wasn't RIP, you always used to zerg down any faction event with superior numbers, and buffed to the teeth. Also, I think you are missing the point of my previous post, we were working with CAD to get PvP, this is mostly during faction events. What is stopping you from actually working together with your faction, and get some nice raids together to fight us?

During actual worldboss kills, it's only a VERY small amount of people that actually go there. So stop making it look like it's our fault that you guys aren't getting your 4 AM kills anymore.

Anyway your guild will turn to ♥♥♥♥ even before you realize it just because you are playing with cad/bs and you will end up being absorbed and do sweet pve and some pvp at faction even like runningmerrow and canoncyona :)

Coming back to my previous point, it's only a small amount of Dream members to actually go to these worldbosses. During any faction event we have always been fighting against Black Swans. Instead of sitting on the sidelines talking ♥♥♥♥ in shout or here on the forums, maybe you guys should actually take part in these fights instead of complaining 24/7 when things don't go the way you want it to go.

TheKev6969
11-18-2015, 05:51 AM
I do not know who you are but you are talking about something you do not understand. We left Neo because we were not happy there anymore. We had different goals then our leader so we decided to leave neo for good. It has nothing to do with the castle or with cad or some other ♥♥♥♥. we just weren't happy in neo anymore. But if you wanna ♥♥♥♥talk about this, go on. We know the reasons and that's all that matters.

Who I am is irrelevant. I just know from watching your guild v guild with carpe diem how you got destroyed in every single fight, every engagement. 100% of fights resulted in neo being wiped all the while you ♥♥♥♥ talked in faction chat and whined about mirage. You can try and justify your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as much as you like but you need to believe it yourself to have any hope of making others believe it. Also, you say you're putting crap diem in their place but from what I've seen you got destroyed at anthalon, called 3 more guilds to help you. The only people being put in their place relating to carpe diem were Neo. CAD dogs that got crushed in every sense of the word before crawling to Specki to mount his dick for a chance to not be humilated.

Also ♥♥♥♥ east, you're all carebear scrubs with no intention of pvp. Why don't you all cry to trion until they make a PVE only server and move there, I assure you, you would enjoy it more!

csimi
11-18-2015, 05:52 AM
Nice to see that you're finnaly experiencing what we have experienced in TheDream. We have always been the numbers that you guys have right now.

I wasn't there but I thought Lost has experienced your side of things for a long time when fighting the rainbow alliance.
It only got so big not long ago and after that a lot of people got disinterested in playing the game because it's been us trying to make a difference and choking the rainbow alliance to death.
What are you doing NOW to fix the server? Nothing. You're actively trying to make it worse.
Good ♥♥♥♥ing job, well done. Enjoy your easy ride.

PS do you see us sucking Swan dick now that they're the biggest and strongest guild on West? No. TheDream best PVP guild on kyprosa? Maybe the biggest clowns. Get to work on fixing your ♥♥♥♥ please.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 05:59 AM
oh you gonna bring up that GvG? where your members started running away to affect the score when we actually got a raid comp that worked? every time we engaged on you in that fight we fought until our last man was dead, and some of your guys ran to your nui. fun fact, at the last engage we were trailing by so few that if we got to kill all of you we would have won with 3 kills, funny how we were behind by 1 point after utterly destroying you in that fight. and you're gonna QQ about 1 guy picking of a spectator?

I'm gonna say one last thing about this GvG because it was completely irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.
Quote Auron: "Let's stop coming back to the fight after we die, because it will just go on endlessly"
We killed some Lost members during an enage, I.E. Reckless and Auron come to mind, suddenly someone Revived Reckless, during the fight, and goes to kill one of our healers while we assumed he would just stay out of the fight. Nice logic eh? We were even nice enough to completely redo that fight, even though it would have been us that would have wiped you that fight, making the score to go our favor.

as for lost zerging down all content... We've only once brought a full raid to anything, which was the dragon btw.

This is just a complete and utter lie. Anyone could see that it wasn't just "once" you've brought a full raid to anything. I know for a fact that there have been Ascension and IB that have joined you for multipile occasions during fights.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that you do that, but don't say things that aren't true.

and when you decide to go there with a raid of CAD, + some random Neo and a Blob of Vengeance + BS and still call our 2 guild alliance with still less than 1 raid a blob you lose all credibility as someone whom promotes PvP. there might be some intelligent people in your guild, but it is a real shame that the leadership seems to be a group of lesser developed infants.
As I said before, we decided to team up with CAD to have some fights against you, Lost. This was when Black Swans and Vengeance were guilds that you couldn't even consider PvP guilds, and you know that aswell. The reason we stuck with them after Lost died out, was because of all the salt and hate we got, for even doing the most minescule things with them. I keep saying this, but you make it out like there is an entire Dream raid ready to wipe the floor with you, when this is clearly not the case. The only thing we go to together with a decent amount of Dream members, is during faction events. Anything else, it's 5-10 people max.

newguy123
11-18-2015, 06:00 AM
ll i see here is csimi salt
if that alliance so bad why it outlived yours?

why all the cries now ? no more 4 am dragon ?

only 5-10 people from the dream joining cad raids and thats for world events , rest still eat your salt and ignite more ts drama.
when it is dragon we talking about id guess everybody wants a piece of loot and we all know gear >game so please don't cry like a little girl

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 06:04 AM
In this game loot is everything.

not rly, kraken loot is not so good anymore anthalon is nice but only if it played good and almost everyone who need it already have it. and also its pretty cheap in ah.
the dragon loot is awesome but still indont thinl its a reason to team up with the guild you calles once you enemey and even make some guildmembers unhappy with it.
DGS left but with that amount pf players that goes their and you have to splitt with i dont think its worth it

Davjen
11-18-2015, 06:06 AM
As always all people need to show that they got bigger dick, bigger mouth and strongest pvp guild.

Back to the topic

As u can see server is alive. This server is based on "I will fight as revenge against ur backstab" so kyprosa won't die because 90% of people here are just backstabbers (? Exist this word?) feeding the game. If u want active server this is perfect. If u are little man complaining about flame ad salt u are I. The wrong game. Flame, salt, backstab make this server alive and force people to improve just to have the chance to kick and teabag old enemies

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 06:15 AM
I wasn't there but I thought Lost has experienced your side of things for a long time when fighting the rainbow alliance. Not even close. During faction events, it was only TheDream that actively tried to win everything, mostly during Halcyona, you can't deny that. Even with the small numbers we had, we just tried our best to work things out. You cannot compare Lost to that, because the Nuian faction is way bigger in general, therefor Lost had a lot more people to work with, in and outside of the guild.

It only got so big not long ago and after that a lot of people got disinterested in playing the game because it's been us trying to make a difference and choking the rainbow alliance to death.

People got disinterested in the game because the biggest / most active guilds on both factions were contesting each other for world bosses at the most ridiculous times. Don't blame us for that. We don't actively take part in the 3-4AM World Boss contesting. It's 5-10 people max, and that number varies by the day.

What are you doing NOW to fix the server? Nothing. You're actively trying to make it worse.

Making it worse? By teaming up with our faction during faction events? Man, we sure are ♥♥♥♥ing up this server.

PS do you see us sucking Swan dick now that they're the biggest and strongest guild on West? No. TheDream best PVP guild on kyprosa? Maybe the biggest clowns. Get to work on fixing your ♥♥♥♥ please.

Doesn't have to be Black Swans, but there are so many guilds on the Nuian side, you should swallow some of your pride and get some guilds to team up with you. Would make the PvP on this server a lot more fun if it became West vs East again during faction events.

The only time I see that TheDream is mentioned as best PvP guild, it comes out of the mouth of a salty Lost/Ex-Lost member, thanks for the mention, appreciated.

Ascale
11-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Nice to see that you're finnaly experiencing what we have experienced in TheDream. We have always been the numbers that you guys have right now.

You should have learned the kyprosa history before swiping your ccard and coming here. You have no idea how it was before. that made me laugh thank you dude

Tell me how we did outnumbered people with a 50 man raid from lost and the 4 guys from ib that i will name because the rest isn't geared to compete: saso/tizio/cotoleta/rusty (when they were online at the same time) so how did 54 guys outnumbered 4 guilds ? which out of those 4 guilds 2 had a second guild because they had more than 100 people.

Davjen
11-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Csimi is clearly not talking about faction event. Dgs, Anthalon, kraken,drake are not faction event. Don't be silly :) everyone is complaining about TD helping CAD to take loot and Zerg the ♥♥♥♥ out. Because u cannot even call Last Anthalon fight "PVP" because I still remember the time u faced BS+CAD saying "boys this is pointless, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, 30 vs 150, this is not the way to play, ♥♥♥♥ cad" and now u are doing the same things u were complaining 2 month ago. No one is here flaming u because u fight MM and Halcy with CAD... Just be honest with u. U are doing the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ u were complaining 2 month ago, but now u are on the victorious horse so it's ok Zerg enemy for pvp and now finally trash talk in shout chat as a winner and not anymore as a loser. (Because yes easy to say "he is Italian, he flame always bla bla" then u go red rift and as soon u wiped rift start to insult them because ur "Dream" is better)

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Csimi is clearly not talking about faction event. Dgs, Anthalon, kraken,drake are not faction event. Don't be silly :) everyone is complaining about TD helping CAD to take loot and Zerg the ♥♥♥♥ out.

Don't even take part in this conversation because you have nothing to do with it. I will mention the last time, because apparently it seems to be a reoccuring point: When it comes to World Bosses at a ******ed time, which means early morning or very late midnight, you'll only see 5-10 Dream members max.

Because u cannot even call Last Anthalon fight "PVP"

How wasn't it PvP? We came there because we heard Lost and Reborn were fighting there. We did not come for Anthalon, nor for the drop, just for the PvP. These two guilds could've also asked their faction to come assist them, and make the fight more even, but they did not.

because I still remember the time u faced BS+CAD saying "boys this is pointless, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, 30 vs 150, this is not the way to play, ♥♥♥♥ cad" and now u are doing the same things u were complaining 2 month ago.

Nah, there is a BIG difference between now, and back then.
Back then, East faction only had two guilds competing, Carpe Diem and CAD (TheDream had yet to be remade). Nuia had an alliance up against BS + CAD, so we did not attack them because that would make the odds even worse against us, when you look at it from a PvP standpoint. Therefore, it was a horrible position to be in because there were no East guilds to ally up with, making the fights on our side completely uneven and unenjoyable.

NOW, however, there is no Nuia alliance, and there is no other guild that does PvP except for CAD and us, TheDream. We fight for PvP. We don't want to ally up with the remainers of Lost. We don't want to flag up and get punished for fighting people and go to jail. We rather fight the reds that are available to us, then flag up and get zerged down.

but now u are on the victorious horse so it's ok Zerg enemy for pvp and now finally trash talk in shout chat as a winner and not anymore as a loser.

We try and limit the smack talk to our teamspeak as much as possible, sadly when there are people like Ascale and Brutlex whining in shout chat 24/7 it's hard to contain yourself.

Ascale
11-18-2015, 07:21 AM
"We fight for PvP" and the only guild they could fight is allied to them, if you enjoy the pvp how it is now then that's fine. But personally i don't call this pvp.

PogChamp
11-18-2015, 07:28 AM
Don't even take part in this conversation because you have nothing to do with it. I will mention the last time, because apparently it seems to be a reoccuring point: When it comes to World Bosses at a ******ed time, which means early morning or very late midnight, you'll only see 5-10 Dream members max.
I know a Guild before Dream who was allied to Cad who only had like 5-10 People at Events. HELLO NEO, you know what happend to them? Since Lost i gone the only Guild that you could fight is CAD what u used to do.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 07:29 AM
"We fight for PvP" and the only guild they could fight is allied to them, if you enjoy the pvp how it is now then that's fine. But personally i don't call this pvp.

In the end, the only PvP I take part in is the faction events. World bosses are all at a fked schedule so I rarely see those fights, unless the server crashes on prime time or something.

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 07:35 AM
funny you say you want east vs west back atf

fter you help the rainbow allaince

csimi
11-18-2015, 07:39 AM
In the end, the only PvP I take part in is the faction events.

Oh, that's fine then.
http://i.imgur.com/IN7ur0k.jpg

Ascale
11-18-2015, 07:40 AM
In the end, the only PvP I take part in is the faction events. World bosses are all at a fked schedule so I rarely see those fights, unless the server crashes on prime time or something.

yeah me too, i cant be at those crazy times unless it's the weekend, i don't even go to halcyona because it's not pvp, whoever gets the flag wins, and mistmerrow is just running in circle

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 07:44 AM
funny you say you want east vs west back atf

fter you help the rainbow allaince

I would love it if the server was completely East vs West, but let's face it, West would completely outnumber East if that was the case, and a big majority of the East faction wouldn't even take part of the PvP because of the amount of farmers here. So, which guilds would be leftover to work with? You tell me.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 07:46 AM
Oh, that's fine then.

After giving that entire rant about what our guild does and does not the only reply you give is to something what I personally do?
Man, you sure showed me.

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 07:54 AM
I would love it if the server was completely East vs West, but let's face it, West would completely outnumber East if that was the case, and a big majority of the East faction wouldn't even take part of the PvP because of the amount of farmers here. So, which guilds would be leftover to work with? You tell me.
so you want to tell me that if the big east guild (td,cad,cd) and the few random people that are running arround and would defenetly join thw fights cant fight the west? thw west dont have farmers? they even have more farmer then the east i think east vs west would be pretty even both sides have very good players

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 08:00 AM
so you want to tell me that if the big east guild (td,cad,cd) and the few random people that are running arround and would defenetly join thw fights cant fight the west? thw west dont have farmers? they even have more farmer then the east i think east vs west would be pretty even both sides have very good players

One third of the "big east guilds" you mentioned are already not taking place in the PvP as it is. What makes you think it would be different when it would be East vs West?

StarBuxx
11-18-2015, 08:02 AM
I have to say that fighting at abyssal together with TD is working out very well. We are having fun I think. Its not that we are best friends but we are actually fighting against the huge zergs of the west. Successfully. Why should we fight against each other when there are plenty of reds to fight?

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 08:07 AM
One third of the "big east guilds" you mentioned are already not taking place in the PvP as it is. What makes you think it would be different when it would be East vs West?

what would be different? atleast you would give people who are not i one of this guilds the chancw to be part of this fights. atm you force the people tonjoin one of you or stay away and then complain about farmers and carebears. if now someone would go to a fight on anthalon he will et kilöed by you and cadbif he ist west and by bs if he is east

Davjen
11-18-2015, 08:10 AM
Again, don't be silly. Everyone is going mm, but meanwhile u lead ur own guild, specki lead his own guild, Amsterdam and hold trying to lead ransoms.

Halcyona the same, everyone is going halcyona. Everyone jump into cannons to die (I was with damn specki jumping with him into cannons to take it down)
The fact is that when people start to make elitè they also start to act like idiots and start to be blind. If u all just open a bit ur eyes u should see that there is a faction and u can cooperate if u start to do so. And since day 1 of the stupid rainbow alliance people are saying to cad if they leave BS faction or at least other guilds gonna go and fight, but hey every time specki was complaining that at 6 o'clock people weren't able to send a full raid meanwhile cad was... U simply don't know the story of this server.

Just saying first 2 weeks everyone loved TD from our faction and people were ok fighting with u. After 2 weeks u (TD) turned in a mass of idiots (that's always happen when u get too much p2w in the same guild) and faction started to hate u too because u started to act like cad. Pk during mm to tag towers, insult randoms. That's why faction is not working. Not because people don't show at pvp event (when actually people are coming) but because people that should "lead" faction like cad and TD are just acting like idiots

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 08:15 AM
Again, don't be silly. Everyone is going mm, but meanwhile u lead ur own guild, specki lead his own guild, Amsterdam and hold trying to lead ransoms.

Halcyona the same, everyone is going halcyona. Everyone jump into cannons to die (I was with damn specki jumping with him into cannons to take it down)
The fact is that when people start to make elitè they also start to act like idiots and start to be blind. If u all just open a bit ur eyes u should see that there is a faction and u can cooperate if u start to do so. And since day 1 of the stupid rainbow alliance people are saying to cad if they leave BS faction or at least other guilds gonna go and fight, but hey every time specki was complaining that at 6 o'clock people weren't able to send a full raid meanwhile cad was... U simply don't know the story of this server.

Just saying first 2 weeks everyone loved TD from our faction and people were ok fighting with u. After 2 weeks u (TD) turned in a mass of idiots (that's always happen when u get too much p2w in the same guild) and faction started to hate u too because u started to act like cad. Pk during mm to tag towers, insult randoms. That's why faction is not working. Not because people don't show at pvp event (when actually people are coming) but because people that should "lead" faction like cad and TD are just acting like idiots

well duno if thats rly true i never got pked by any of them at mm or got insultet their maybe they pk idiots that take towers for no reason and make us lose and in my opinion thats ok i would do the same. well duno how it is atm wasnt at mm for weeks

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 08:19 AM
what would be different? atleast you would give people who are not i one of this guilds the chancw to be part of this fights. atm you force the people tonjoin one of you or stay away and then complain about farmers and carebears. if now someone would go to a fight on anthalon he will et kilöed by you and cadbif he ist west and by bs if he is east

What do you mean give people chance to fight? They are in a guild aswell aren't they? Is there some written rule that they HAVE to be in either CAD or TD to take part in PvP? No, there isn't.
Also, we don't force anyone to chose, people need to make that decision themself, but what we will do, is flag up on people that want to fight us/flag up on us. As the saying goes, an eye for an eye, I don't see anything wrong with that.

SasoStyle
11-18-2015, 08:23 AM
So sad here ppl misunderstood what at least me and i think also my old friend sladarius wanted to do,that was finally bring this server back to how it was long time ago,before this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ intrafaction,raimbow alliance was born,that ruined the server for many months before 2.0,and now its happening again,thanks to decisions of certain individuals who dont care about the server health,but only their little loot and play easy mode.SO sad we were close to it but fate wanted that my old friend had to quit the game.
Bro @Fenrisulf,I dont think anyone hated you when you started playing and working with CAD,instead many were happy from our side,but the problem is when you got carried by specky still and brought BS with you still,especially now that it created a big imbalance again,by bs getting their zerg back with vengeance and divinus p2w CP joining them.

ALso stop bringing up the west zerg/4 am dragon kills,first as we all got screen and videos of most boss contestion,Lost/ib during contestion had to alwais fight at least 1,5x or 2x their numbers,and we didnt like specky beg all faction in chat to come help us.
The 4 am kills were done,as i think your memory was short,for avoid the zerg fest/dkp at 9-10am,where most of our guild are at work or school.Killing the dragon with 100 ppl at 9 am is worse than just 25 average ppl negating it at 4 am-. Did everyone forget before 2.0 how cad/bs did all content (kraken/DGS) on early morning for many months?avoiding prime time?:confused:

ANyways this is the situation on the server right now:
http://s10.postimg.org/b8ksbdxgp/Screen_Shot0082.jpg
http://postimg.org/image/u0wneytut/
http://s3.postimg.org/j25z2w037/Screen_Shot0083.jpg
http://postimg.org/image/xy4iahbhr
Join zergh now,play easy mode.

Sorry for my english peace;)

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 08:24 AM
What do you mean give people chance to fight? They are in a guild aswell aren't they? Is there some written rule that they HAVE to be in either CAD or TD to take part in PvP? No, there isn't.
Also, we don't force anyone to chose, people need to make that decision themself, but what we will do, is flag up on people that want to fight us/flag up on us. As the saying goes, an eye for an eye, I don't see anything wrong with that.

sonif for example a guild like kawaii (my Favorit guild btw) went to sungoldfields see bs their doing anthalon dight them , beat thwm and start to do anthalon and bs cant so ♥♥♥♥ against them cad and you wouldnt show up an pk them? ok maybe not you but cad for sure its not ike it never happend befor. and wherw do you give peopöe a chance if you zerg them down with 3 guilds?

hiks
11-18-2015, 08:34 AM

your own words sum up your guild. Its not a PVP Guild, the only PVP you do is faction events. Heck every east guild only does faction PVP.

People that played on Orchidna and Kyprosa know how far they can trust The dream. Playing with the guild you once swore to never work with proves it.

@Fenrisulf

Player factions is capped at 200 people In RU. Guess which guild will get dropped .... it won't be Swans.

@Saso

i'm working on getting some pvp going on east side. Specki is trying to stop us but he can't :)

@ Any new guilds.

if you stay out of the politcis this server is a good choice. :)

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 08:40 AM
Bro @Fenrisulf,I dont think anyone hated you when you started playing and working with CAD,instead many were happy from our side,but the problem is when you got carried by specky still and brought BS with you still,especially now that it created a big imbalance again,by bs getting their zerg back with vengeance and divinus p2w CP joining them.

I have a really easy solution for all of your problems, you guys go to your faction, and ask for help.
During the previous Anthalon fight, I had not seen a single Ascension, Devilish, Dark Reavers, Messengers of Death. None of them, zero. What is the reason you are not going to those guilds to ask for help? Do they not want to? Do you not want to? Why? So many of these issues could be fixed that way.

ALso stop bringing up the west zerg/4 am dragon kills,first as we all got screen and videos of most boss contestion,Lost/ib during contestion had to alwais fight at least 1,5x or 2x their numbers,and we didnt like specky beg all faction in chat to come help us.
The 4 am kills were done,as i think your memory was short,for avoid the zerg fest/dkp at 9-10am,where most of our guild are at work or school.Killing the dragon with 100 ppl at 9 am is worse than just 25 average ppl negating it at 4 am-. Did everyone forget before 2.0 how cad/bs did all content (kraken/DGS) on early morning for many months?avoiding prime time?:confused:

In the end, it's whoever wants to wake up earliest. I certainly do not. However, is wrong of me to complain about the fact that people do this? I'm not saying BS or CAD are doing the correct thing with this, but Lost played the same game. So there are faults on both sides.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 08:46 AM
your own words sum up your guild. Its not a PVP Guild, the only PVP you do is faction events.

This doesn't even make sense.

People that played on Orchidna and Kyprosa know how far they can trust The dream. Playing with the guild you once swore to never work with proves it.

You mention Orchidna? Just like I'm being told that I don't know the history of Kyprosa well enough, I will tell you that you don't know the history of Orchidna well enough, or at all.

@Fenrisulf

Player factions is capped at 200 people In RU. Guess which guild will get dropped .... it won't be Swans.
I have not even given player factions a single though yet. It's even debatable whether or not player factions will actually be a thing on our patches.

Eddie
11-18-2015, 08:59 AM
I have a really easy solution for all of your problems, you guys go to your faction, and ask for help.
During the previous Anthalon fight, I had not seen a single Ascension, Devilish, Dark Reavers, Messengers of Death. None of them, zero. What is the reason you are not going to those guilds to ask for help? Do they not want to? Do you not want to? Why? So many of these issues could be fixed that way.

wow so many intricate questions

i think i can help you out here mr ulf, they aren't pvp guilds.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 09:02 AM
wow so many intricate questions

i think i can help you out here mr ulf, they aren't pvp guilds.

Yet, when it comes to Abyssal or Lusca, there are multipile full Galleons with lots of people on it.
Come on man, it's ridiculous that not a single one of the players in those guilds wouldn't want to join for some fights.

Ascale
11-18-2015, 09:12 AM
This doesn't even make sense.

You mention Orchidna? Just like I'm being told that I don't know the history of Kyprosa well enough, I will tell you that you don't know the history of Orchidna well enough, or at all.

I have not even given player factions a single though yet. It's even debatable whether or not player factions will actually be a thing on our patches.

Why ? Instead of making alliance, why isnt everyone fighting everyone? You can kill any boss in aa with 20 guys.

madjago
11-18-2015, 09:27 AM
dead server don't come here

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 09:37 AM
dead server don't come here

another guy that days its a dead server after he quited... you think people cant play without you?

maceintu
11-18-2015, 09:44 AM
I'm gonna say one last thing about this GvG because it was completely irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.
Quote Auron: "Let's stop coming back to the fight after we die, because it will just go on endlessly"
We killed some Lost members during an enage, I.E. Reckless and Auron come to mind, suddenly someone Revived Reckless, during the fight, and goes to kill one of our healers while we assumed he would just stay out of the fight. Nice logic eh? We were even nice enough to completely redo that fight, even though it would have been us that would have wiped you that fight, making the score to go our favor.

This is just a complete and utter lie. Anyone could see that it wasn't just "once" you've brought a full raid to anything. I know for a fact that there have been Ascension and IB that have joined you for multipile occasions during fights.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that you do that, but don't say things that aren't true.

As I said before, we decided to team up with CAD to have some fights against you, Lost. This was when Black Swans and Vengeance were guilds that you couldn't even consider PvP guilds, and you know that aswell. The reason we stuck with them after Lost died out, was because of all the salt and hate we got, for even doing the most minescule things with them. I keep saying this, but you make it out like there is an entire Dream raid ready to wipe the floor with you, when this is clearly not the case. The only thing we go to together with a decent amount of Dream members, is during faction events. Anything else, it's 5-10 people max.

when you did see ascension and IB amongst our numbers, did it ever occur to your lesser developed mind that they were in our raid? Lost did not run a full raid after the first 2 weeks of 2.0 without numbers coming in from IB.

As for rainbow pvp mindset: even though they have regained their grip on world bossys I'd still not call them pvp guilds, and neither will I ever call thedream one ever again, if you had the stones and mindset for it you would actually have been out there contesting the Rainbow alliance on your own just like Lost did back in the day.

but hey you did what you set out to do, deal the finishing blow to the one guild that were able to give you challenging pvp, now you get to "win" just like you and method always wanted.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 09:59 AM
when you did see ascension and IB amongst our numbers, did it ever occur to your lesser developed mind that they were in our raid? Lost did not run a full raid after the first 2 weeks of 2.0 without numbers coming in from IB.
Full raid is a full raid.

As for rainbow pvp mindset: even though they have regained their grip on world bossys I'd still not call them pvp guilds, and neither will I ever call thedream one ever again, if you had the stones and mindset for it you would actually have been out there contesting the Rainbow alliance on your own just like Lost did back in the day.

If you were in REST, you would know that a mindset like Lost kills off a guild, people get burned out, that's the reason REST disbanded in the end. TheDream has never been the hardcore guild that goes to every single event, nor will we ever be. We enjoy the game the way we play it, which has PvP as a focus.

maceintu
11-18-2015, 10:14 AM

If you were in REST, you would know that a mindset like Lost kills off a guild, people get burned out, that's the reason REST disbanded in the end. TheDream has never been the hardcore guild that goes to every single event, nor will we ever be. We enjoy the game the way we play it, which has PvP as a focus.

what killed Lost was not the mindset of the guild. but outside events. and yeah it is pretty much dead as prime time numbers = 28 online players out of 80. and that full raid commend. ask cotoletta to link every dragon kill we got, contested or not, we barely have 40 members on the high attendance ones. you do not have a pvp focused mindset, you have the mindset of a weaker player, gang up on people you can not beat by yourself, which tbh you probably could have done, if you actually bothered to improve your raidcomp past the 10 core members

hiks
11-18-2015, 10:17 AM

REST didn't die because of burnout. Lost may have but not REST. You weren't in REST 5 minutes before you went back EAST so pretty sure you can't comment on REST.

what killed Lost was not the mindset of the guild. but outside events. and yeah it is pretty much dead as prime time numbers = 28 online players out of 80. and that full raid commend. ask cotoletta to link every dragon kill we got, contested or not, we barely have 40 members on the high attendance ones. you do not have a pvp focused mindset, you have the mindset of a weaker player, gang up on people you can not beat by yourself, which tbh you probably could have done, if you actually bothered to improve your raidcomp past the 10 core members

Fenrisulf was in Carpe Diem longer than he was REST so I'd ignore his comments on PVP mindset.

TheWiggler
11-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Lost/ IB (ex prime) are only doing what they do best.. Gloat when things go their way and cry when things don't.

Sasostyle sure wasn't complaining when bad game mechanics let him have his 1 man guild castle back in the day. And prime has made a number of cross faction alliances in the past INCLUDING asking specki to let them into the CAD alliance.

TheDream had already proven they can pvp, they are free to do what they please.

Finally, fenrisulf made a solid point, why have you guys not asked dark reavers, Ascension, Phoenix, messengers and Paradigma ( all massive lvl 4+) guilds and Devilish for help
.... Oh I know, because you are all ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and they would rather watch CAD take the objectives than ally with you to stop them.

Lesson here; get rid of your salt and maybe people would actually want to ally you lost folk ^^

TheWiggler
11-18-2015, 10:26 AM

but hey you did what you set out to do, deal the finishing blow to the one guild that were able to give you challenging pvp, now you get to "win" just like you and method always wanted.

Lol TheDream is one of the only sizeable guilds on this server since launch I would consider a pvp guild. Fact is fact and just because they choose to oppose lost now you want to deny OBVIOUS facts? Lol that Lost mentality is so strong :)

Lost wasn't destined for longevity, it was a group frantically thrown together by slad after transfers, stealing the best geared folk from the dormant west zergs and claiming progression lel. Lost would have imploded sooner rather than later it's just hilarious it happened in such a cliche way.

Even when you had ascension on your side, all you guys did what bad mouth them in guild chat till it leaked and they left you. But sure, the dream totally dealt the killing blow to your salt mine of a guild bwhahahaa

*fades into the night, bat-elf style*

maceintu
11-18-2015, 10:26 AM
Lost/ IB (ex prime) are only doing what they do best.. Gloat when things go their way and cry when things don't.

Sasostyle sure wasn't complaining when bad game mechanics let him have his 1 man guild castle back in the day. And prime has made a number of cross faction alliances in the past INCLUDING asking specki to let them into the CAD alliance.

TheDream had already proven they can pvp, they are free to do what they please.

Finally, fenrisulf made a solid point, why have you guys not asked dark reavers, Ascension, Phoenix, messengers and Paradigma ( all massive lvl 4+) guilds and Devilish for help
.... Oh I know, because you are all ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and they would rather watch CAD take the objectives than ally with you to stop them.

Lesson here; get rid of your salt and maybe people would actually want to ally you lost folk ^^

zerg

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 10:41 AM
REST didn't die because of burnout. Lost may have but not REST. You weren't in REST 5 minutes before you went back EAST so pretty sure you can't comment on REST.

I've been in REST long enough to comment about that guild. You're telling me going to every single Anthalon, every single Mistmerrow, every single Abyssal and then still go to worldbosses in between doesn't burn people out? You don't know a single thing you're talking about.

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 10:44 AM
you do not have a pvp focused mindset, you have the mindset of a weaker player, gang up on people you can not beat by yourself, which tbh you probably could have done, if you actually bothered to improve your raidcomp past the 10 core members

Fine, I'll bite. Tell me a good example of a guild that had a PvP mindset from your standarts.

maceintu
11-18-2015, 10:56 AM
Fine, I'll bite. Tell me a good example of a guild that had a PvP mindset from your standarts.

in this game there hasn't been one since Friemen Sitche or what ever their name was back in the day, and the original Reborn mindset after their break with Aurorian Empire.

Lost had entirely different goals, which we were well on our way to achieve until ♥♥♥♥ went down, and you guys singlehandedly brought the rainbow alliance back from the brink of death

hiks
11-18-2015, 11:28 AM
I've been in REST long enough to comment about that guild. You're telling me going to every single Anthalon, every single Mistmerrow, every single Abyssal and then still go to worldbosses in between doesn't burn people out? You don't know a single thing you're talking about.

Maybe your group from Orchidna (The Dream) got burned out and ran back EAST. Everyone else went back due to the player base being too small.

Bifo
11-18-2015, 11:30 AM
Dear The Dream.. Is all very simple .. You couldn't win cause your number and to achieve the target, you allied with Cad.. It could be good if Cad weren't allied with Black Swan. But they are historical allies, so in this way you killed the only pvp that you could do (against biggest nuian zerg BS).
This happened because people were accustomed to winning didn't accept the idea of losing..
I can't believe you're so happy now, sorry.
.. and sorry for my english

PogChamp
11-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Dear The Dream.. Is all very simple .. You couldn't win cause your number and to achieve the target, you allied with Cad.. It could be good if Cad weren't allied with Black Swan. But they are historical allies, so in this way you killed the only pvp that you could do (against biggest nuian zerg BS).
This happened because people were accustomed to winning didn't accept the idea of losing..

++ basically this

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Maybe your group from Orchidna (The Dream) got burned out and ran back EAST. Everyone else went back due to the player base being too small.

Nah, the reason we went back to East was because our group did not have that hardcore mentality to go to every single thing the game had to offer in rapid succession. But let's not go further into that ♥♥♥♥, you go work on
getting some pvp going on east side

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 11:41 AM

As expected, did not read a single thing I wrote before, I applaud you.

Jackalh
11-18-2015, 11:43 AM
Personally I thought TheDream working with CAD for either faction or non faction events was great - what I don't understand is why you would keep BS around as it removes all competition. East vs West would be healthy, despite how vehemently you deny it - the faction balance is not as landslide West as you would make out, and for every "farmer" you quote as being in your faction, West has more.
Of the guild's who actively attend things (outside of the predetermined faction events, each of which is broken in some manner), there is a fairly equal balance between east and west - the reason there is no significant duration PvP at them is because the largest West guild is working to the benefit of the opposite side.

Bifo
11-18-2015, 11:53 AM
As expected, did not read a single thing I wrote before, I applaud you.

I read your every single post and every time I thought you were grasping at straws.
What I wrote is simply my personal opinion

Fenrisulf
11-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Personally I thought TheDream working with CAD for either faction or non faction events was great - what I don't understand is why you would keep BS around as it removes all competition.

There were 2 options for this:
1. We would have gone to CAD and tell them to kick Black Swans out and replace them with us.
2. We work with CAD and ignore whatever Black Swans does.

TheDream has never been a zerg guild. The most we've peaked in members was 50 on primetime. We just aren't enough to make up for the hole Black Swans would have left, had CAD kicked them out of the alliance, if they would have ever been kicked out of the alliance. So that's option 1 out of the window.

Which leaves option 2 as the only remainder. We liked the way it was going between us and CAD, that's the reason we decided to keep working with them. In the end, the only ones that get negative impact from this is the Nuian faction since East factions has effectively become CAD+TD for anything open world/faction event related.

Eddie
11-18-2015, 12:58 PM
TheDream has never been a zerg guild. The most we've peaked in members was 50 on primetime.

50 people = 1 raid, 1 raid = zerg. Sorry to break it to ya.

Jackalh
11-18-2015, 01:00 PM
@Fenrisulf

You may not be a Zerg guild (though at this stage of the server, it is perceived as a Zerg), but you happily entered a working relationship with people who are blatantly a Zerg.
Also your comments earlier made out Lost to be terrible as we had to Zerg everything (with max 1 raid), might want to reconsider your stance given your last post.

Eddie
11-18-2015, 01:02 PM
@Fenrisulf

You may not be a Zerg guild (though at this stage of the server, it is perceived as a Zerg), but you happily entered a working relationship with people who are blatantly a Zerg.
Also your comments earlier made out Lost to be terrible as we had to Zerg everything (with max 1 raid), might want to reconsider your stance given your last post.

lost zerged cad's castle, cad only had 25 members in raid as usual, and lost had 70!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D: XDXDXDLoL!

Hobo
11-18-2015, 01:06 PM
There were 2 options for this:
1. We would have gone to CAD and tell them to kick Black Swans out and replace them with us.
2. We work with CAD and ignore whatever Black Swans does.

TheDream has never been a zerg guild. The most we've peaked in members was 50 on primetime. We just aren't enough to make up for the hole Black Swans would have left, had CAD kicked them out of the alliance, if they would have ever been kicked out of the alliance. So that's option 1 out of the window.

Which leaves option 2 as the only remainder. We liked the way it was going between us and CAD, that's the reason we decided to keep working with them. In the end, the only ones that get negative impact from this is the Nuian faction since East factions has effectively become CAD+TD for anything open world/faction event related.

Kyprosa EU (†)

I heard you guys did the same on orchidna just join the strongest alliance

Plebsant
11-18-2015, 01:20 PM
Kyprosa EU (†)

Orchidna was just a dead server that we used to stomp how we wanted back in the day with 20 active core members that later quit. There was no alliances to be had and people got really salty on west because we left the server. The reason they got mad was because there was no one else to pvp with anymore.

So please dont comment things you know nothing about.

Plebsant
11-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

:^)

Plebsant
11-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Also i think this will calm you all down a notch :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

BrutLeX
11-18-2015, 02:27 PM
so quickly when cad became non hostile with the dream .... lost(and intalians b) still had more players then dream+cad ....
This is an example that your members should go to school in the morning to learn some math, instead of doing world bosses...

Lost+IB more members than CAD+TD... please don't come with that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, that thing never happened, also stop ignoring that you have BS+Veng in your alliance as well.

cyrex1900
11-18-2015, 02:39 PM
some people cant just pvp. they demand pvp and if they get it, they use it to flame no matter they won or lost.

:)

BrutLeX
11-18-2015, 02:52 PM
We try and limit the smack talk to our teamspeak as much as possible, sadly when there are people like Ascale and Brutlex whining in shout chat 24/7 it's hard to contain yourself.
We are just people who are disappointed in your guild, for joining the rainbow alliance which we were fighting kinda together and ♥♥♥♥talking each other since ever. Simply we would never go that low as a PvP mindset guild, to get our our knees before the zerg. You could have found other options for alliance, but you just choose the easiest, which was destroying the server since 10 months. From a PvP mindset guild you just became a number in the zerg. So enjoy your PvE freefarm, and zerging down your opponents with 3to1. And just keep telling to yourself that we were zerging, while our alliance never had more than a raid for any event.

Drizzt Sama
11-18-2015, 03:42 PM
@Brutlex

Soon we will have server transfers so everything may change again. As I;ve told already plenty of times - at kyprosa everything is rotating. About keeping Kyprosa healthy - that's our alliance who does it. If for example Nuia could dominate every world boss Haranya would be pretty dead. Like that how it is now drops are shared 50% to Nuia 50% to Haranya side.

BrutLeX
11-18-2015, 04:21 PM
You still don't get it how things work on Kyprosa... doesn't matter how many guilds we ally with, BS and CAD will just keep inviting more to their rainbow zerg alliance to maintain the 2.5-3 times more players, because they don't care about competition or PvP, but only about the loot doing it in easy mode.
You could have seen that from todays Anthalon, where we turned up with ~1 raid, against your ~3 raids, both sides kept fighting until anthalon was down, when it died, BS and CAD just ported out and left only you to PvP, this is the perfect example how they care only about the loot.

BrutLeX
11-18-2015, 04:31 PM
Kyprosa EU (†)

Once puppets will always be puppets...

BrutLeX
11-18-2015, 04:42 PM
@Brutlex

Soon we will have server transfers so everything may change again. As I;ve told already plenty of times - at kyprosa everything is rotating. About keeping Kyprosa healthy - that's our alliance who does it. If for example Nuia could dominate every world boss Haranya would be pretty dead. Like that how it is now drops are shared 50% to Nuia 50% to Haranya side.
Yes we know, "change" i keep seeing that in both of Nui/Haranya chats about your zerg guilds spamming recruitment like a madman, im sure that you have plans to double your numbers already, you probably already approached ^PINK to merge into your guilds?
Your alliance never cared about keeping Kyprosa healthy lol, your goal since the forming was to freefarm content, which you were doing for ~8 months with superior numbers.

Halcy is an example that your superior nuia alliance theory would not work so well.

As for factions events, can you tell us why are you (BS) skipping mist/halcy to do your DGS's while you have them on freefarm and you could do them any time of the day?

Bifo
11-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Halcy is an example that your superior nuia alliance theory would not work so well.

As for factions events, can you tell us why are you (BS) skipping mist/halcy to do your DGS's while you have them on freefarm and you could do them any time of the day?

That's because in halcy time me and Saso can't steal them the delphinad pack... :P
Anyway, to be honest the last time we tried they have mobilized an entire raid to find two people.. and we failed :P

and now i will back in topic: @ opener This is Kyprosa!!

Untouchable
11-18-2015, 06:03 PM

Its about priorities, mainly.
To be honest most of us comes from other, differently oriented, games, and such a themeparkish kind of content just doesn't naturally appeal to the majority of us.

StarBuxx
11-19-2015, 12:31 AM
Lost is not freefarming the bosses anymore. That's were the salt comes from (:

Anyways, the PvP yesterday was fun.

Ascale
11-19-2015, 01:38 AM
Lost is not freefarming the bosses anymore. That's were the salt comes from (:

Anyways, the PvP yesterday was fun.

That guy ...

StarBuxx
11-19-2015, 01:41 AM
That guy ...

hm.. the first 3 fights were in your favor, then we invited some dreams and BS declared on veangeance.

I think the fights were pretty even. Atleast there was some action. Don't know whats wrong about that.

Miru
11-19-2015, 01:45 AM
Yo doubt many remember me but if you do: Hallo!. So even so i dont play this game anymore i'll tell you my pov. Take it or don't. So about lost getting weaker it's the same problem they had when I was in Encore/Rest. In Encore it was fun and all cause we got outnumbered heavily against the alliance back than vs CADlings, Swanlings, Reborn and the other ♥♥♥♥ies (Eminence words :D). It was fun but tireing because we actually had to use tactics to interrupt their kraken attempts. 20 -30 people vs 2 and a half raids at prime times. Tireing because we had to flag on CAD and on some days i ended up more time in jail than actually playing. BTW operation shark was funny as ♥♥♥♥ (all stealth raid under water). After a while reborn got borred and wanted pvp. So Rest came into play. We beat everyone pretty hard besides Prime showing up big after a time and actually fighting us. Everyone else came once or twice to disturb and that was it. Why did I leave? It all ended up in stupid pve raiding for bosses to lure out enemies but they never showed up. Cad and bs just didnt do ♥♥♥♥ and if they tried to grief. If the had or hadnt success didnt matter since as soon as a boss was dead they teleported out or hugged the nui. And zaraikah auron accomplished more ♥♥♥♥ in this game than you ever will since he was there with reborn to get the kraken from the team butcher alliance and was there when rest dominated. so pls whine less about senpai not noticing you. peace and out.

Hatiz
11-19-2015, 01:56 AM

Let me ask you the same question , why did Lost do DGS sometimes when MM was running ?

You guys try to blame one side but if you do the same ♥♥♥♥ its ofc not wrong.

Your so full of hate for the "rainbow alliance" that you dont even realise that you did the same ♥♥♥♥ , with DGS during MM or worldbosses at a time when only few of your opponents could show up and dont tell me you didnt know exactly that most ppl dont show up at 4am damn hypocrites you all are.

Prime did exactly the same ♥♥♥♥ talking like CAD is doing that only while they did exactly the same ♥♥♥♥ and it was Auron that said once that EVERY ♥♥♥♥ing guild was doing bosses "safe" but hey close your eyes and go on hating while we have fun.

hf and game on ^^

PogChamp
11-19-2015, 01:59 AM
Let me ask you the same question , why did Lost do DGS sometimes when MM was running ?

You guys try to blame one side but if you do the same ♥♥♥♥ its ofc not wrong.

Your so full of hate for the "rainbow alliance" that you dont even realise that you did the same ♥♥♥♥ , with DGS during MM or worldbosses at a time when only few of your opponents could show up and dont tell me you didnt know exactly that most ppl dont show up at 4am damn hypocrites you all are.

Prime did exactly the same ♥♥♥♥ talking like CAD is doing that only while they did exactly the same ♥♥♥♥ and it was Auron that said once that EVERY ♥♥♥♥ing guild was doing bosses "safe" but hey close your eyes and go on hating while we have fun.

hf and game on ^^

Hows ur Dawnsdrop armor going? Full gemmed yet?

Ascale
11-19-2015, 02:13 AM
hm.. the first 3 fights were in your favor, then we invited some dreams and BS declared on veangeance.

I think the fights were pretty even. Atleast there was some action. Don't know whats wrong about that.
declared on vengeance ?

OrcsWrath
11-19-2015, 02:40 AM
@ Zidious, as you can see from the forums the server is pretty lively even if some people want to say it's dead...

these talking are mostly people of the biggest\strongest guilds around,there's plenty of other people not interested in this kind of things (le carebears)

question, what other servers are you guys considering? If there's any, their reaction on your forum post was like this?

Miru
11-19-2015, 03:00 AM
Pvpers are the real carebears :D they arent even satisfied when they get pvp =P

hiks
11-19-2015, 03:15 AM
#comebackmiru

Eddie
11-19-2015, 03:16 AM
@ Zidious, as you can see from the forums the server is pretty lively even if some people want to say it's dead...

Yeah, there's like 10 idiots arguing here, sure makes Kyprosa best server eu

Miru
11-19-2015, 03:21 AM
No time hiks :D Started doing sports ago since a month (bouldering rocks!) and a new girlfriend. So nearly no free time atm ^^ But these threads entertain me when i got not much to do in work =P "my epeen is bigger than yours" prime did bosses in night, cad + bs did it, hell even rest did it early morning, lost did it. I dont know why people whine about it. If you want a fair and square competitve game go play dota, cs:go, quake or something like that.

cyrex1900
11-19-2015, 05:09 AM
well. even when i assume most people here just want to spread drama, insult and flame others, cry and want to kill boring time at work/school/university without any intention of having a discussion about this servers current setting. let me try to make some things more clear.

first of all i can put everyones mind at ease, telling that TheDream is not free farming the server and we are not a full partner of the Black Swans and CAD alliance.

we never show up to uncontested ghostships, kraken or anthalon. if TD members join the CAD raid for those uncontested worldbosses, its most of the time just me and one or two other members because we are bored and our guild doesnt get anything out of it. the only boss i call my guild for even if its uncontested is the dragon.

but if specki tells me that a certain worldboss is getting contested, we show up and we get a share of loot. its a win-win situation. theDream doesnt need to care about uncontested boring pve, and CAD gets help if people contest them.

now you guys will ask me: "but why dont help contesting CAD and BS?" one popular nuian player logged in on his eastern character asking me "do you want to see CAD dead?"

my answer is no. the east on kyprosa has exactly two guilds that can compete the nuians. CAD and TD. the only way to get the east into events like abysall attack is when these two guilds work together.

and i cant contest CAD at delpi ships in the afternoon and hop on their teamspeak in the evening, asking to merge raids for abysall and lead this raid. and honestly, i dont want to.

TD needs CAD to get into the endgame content. and theres no other way to do this. no other guild i could ally with. and we could NEVER do it alone. the time when 25 people could win battles against 50+ are gone. thats a myth. created by REST killing everything no matter what numbers enemys brought into a fight. REST had a superior guild with incredible gear. 10+ necromantic flame proccs, before any other guild on this server had just one. more epic weapons than the rest of the server. our average gearscore was at least 5k at a time when most guilds stumpled on passing the 3k threshhold.

yesterday sungold fields fight was a good example. after everything was said and done, anthalon was dead. i engaged with my 25 people into the reborn, IB raid. theres no way to win this fight. you cant backpaddel from 5+ skullknights if you cant burst them down in seconds. bursting shameless... hf. mass pvp in this game is pretty much an all in fight atm. first of all because of the ridiculous third passiv of the occultism tree, that makes skullknights superior tanks.

and you guys can stop blaming method for all what happend according theDream in the last weeks. blame it on me. everything was my idea. method was just the initiator when he told us to help BS and CAD to steal the delphiship treasure from Lost on freedich weeks ago.

my guildmates demanded pvp. i gave them pvp. we had more pvp the last weeks than we ever had since the first days of REST. we had nights when CAD and TD merged raids and we had nonstop pvp for 3+ hours with a full raid. i like raidleading, i like leading big raids and i just enjoyed this so much. if i can get anything out of that in terms of loot for my guild, its just the icing of an already excellent cake.

i dont play this game for gearscore or "winning the server". you cant win. its an endless circle until the server shuts down. you can only enjoy the journey.

i helped CAD (and BS and reborn) to get control of the kraken 10month ago. i spied on CAD when i was in encore. i destroyed CAD raids in a blink of an eye when i was in REST. now its time to work together again.

just for the fun and to entertain my guildmates, to give them the content in this game they deserve (even if some of them piss me off sometimes that i ragequit the guild).

PogChamp
11-19-2015, 05:18 AM
well. even when i assume most people here just want to spread drama, insult and flame others, cry and want to kill boring time at work/school/university without any intention of having a discussion about this servers current setting. let me try to make some things more clear.

first of all i can put everyones mind at ease, telling that TheDream is not free farming the server and we are not a full partner of the Black Swans and CAD alliance.

we never show up to uncontested ghostships, kraken or anthalon. if TD members join the CAD raid for those uncontested worldbosses, its most of the time just me and one or two other members because we are bored and our guild doesnt get anything out of it. the only boss i call my guild for even if its uncontested is the dragon.

but if specki tells me that a certain worldboss is getting contested, we show up and we get a share of loot. its a win-win situation. theDream doesnt need to care about uncontested boring pve, and CAD gets help if people contest them.

now you guys will ask me: "but why dont help contesting CAD and BS?" one popular nuian player logged in on his eastern character asking me "do you want to see CAD dead?"

my answer is no. the east on kyprosa has exactly two guilds that can compete the nuians. CAD and TD. the only way to get the east into events like abysall attack is when these two guilds work together.

and i cant contest CAD at delpi ships in the afternoon and hop on their teamspeak in the evening, asking to merge raids for abysall and lead this raid. and honestly, i dont want to.

TD needs CAD to get into the endgame content. and theres no other way to do this. no other guild i could ally with. and we could NEVER do it alone. the time when 25 people could win battles against 50+ are gone. thats a myth. created by REST killing everything no matter what numbers enemys brought into a fight. REST had a superior guild with incredible gear. 10+ necromantic flame proccs, before any other guild on this server had just one. more epic weapons than the rest of the server. our average gearscore was at least 5k at a time when most guilds stumpled on passing the 3k threshhold.

yesterday sungold fields fight was a good example. after everything was said and done, anthalon was dead. i engaged with my 25 people into the reborn, IB raid. theres no way to win this fight. you cant backpaddel from 5+ skullknights if you cant burst them down in seconds. bursting shameless... hf. mass pvp in this game is pretty much an all in fight atm. first of all because of the ridiculous third passiv of the occultism tree, that makes skullknights superior tanks.

and you guys can stop blaming method for all what happend according theDream in the last weeks. blame it on me. everything was my idea. method was just the initiator when he told us to help BS and CAD to steal the delphiship treasure from Lost on freedich weeks ago.

my guildmates demanded pvp. i gave them pvp. we had more pvp the last weeks than we ever had since the first days of REST. we had nights when CAD and TD merged raids and we had nonstop pvp for 3+ hours with a full raid. i like raidleading, i like leading big raids and i just enjoyed this so much. if i can get anything out of that in terms of loot for my guild, its just the icing of an already excellent cake.

i dont play this game for gearscore or "winning the server". you cant win. its an endless circle until the server shuts down. you can only enjoy the journey.

i helped CAD (and BS and reborn) to get control of the kraken 10month ago. i spied on CAD when i was in encore. i destroyed CAD raids in a blink of an eye when i was in REST. now its time to work together again.

just for the fun and to entertain my guildmates, to give them the content in this game they deserve (even if some of them piss me off sometimes that i ragequit the guild).

Talking about bringing the East into Endgame? You bring only Cad again there. Carpe Diem its getting pk if they try something and you saying bringing East in the Endgame? Cad is declaring war on them at like Abyssal and Luscas everyzime. You are just helping Cad getting there Bosses back till nobody contest them anymore, because they know if they contest A ZERG OF 4 GUILD IS THERE and u even said you cant fight 50vs 200 anymore. I just still hope u gonna understand that nobody is gonna contest CAD again soon and you dont have any pvp anymore.

Miru
11-19-2015, 05:36 AM
My comments werent an attack against you and CAD, Julian :D Everyone can play the game like they want. What most people dont understand is that this game is not about being fair and square competition. First comes zerg than gear than way below skill. Thats how the game was programmed everyone saying ah ah thats not write has no clue how competitve gaming in esports works ;D Besides creating tension (wich is good so the game doesnt get borring) I see no sense in this epeen fights ^^. BTW im for an Encore/Rest retirment center since i saw so many left.

Miru
11-19-2015, 05:38 AM
Forgot the shoutout to people i still think play this game: yo julian, qside and nyre hope you still have fun in the game ;D Everyone else that i forgot to mention hope you enjoy your stay too ^^. If you wanna stay in contact just simply add me on steam. Name is either eXX or W33D_NINJ4 (pretty old account xD)

Ascale
11-19-2015, 06:14 AM

To be honest i agree with you, the only problem to my eyes is bs being with you. it would have been nice to have reborn + ascension against cad + thedream, but black swans came there and then it was very unbalanced and not fun at all. What bother me is that you guys seems to enjoy it like this q.q

Fenrisulf
11-19-2015, 06:16 AM
Talking about bringing the East into Endgame? You bring only Cad again there. Carpe Diem its getting pk if they try something and you saying bringing East in the Endgame? Cad is declaring war on them at like Abyssal and Luscas everyzime.
Which faction are you from? If you were from the East faction you would know that there is a certain group in Carpe Diem that just like to talk ♥♥♥♥ no matter what happens. As long as they continue to do that without anyone telling those people to stfu, whatever happens to them is deserved. They flag up on us? Ok, fair enough, we'll do the same back. That's how the game works, talk ♥♥♥♥ get hit.

You are just helping Cad getting there Bosses back till nobody contest them anymore, because they know if they contest A ZERG OF 4 GUILD IS THERE and u even said you cant fight 50vs 200 anymore.
Then get your own zerg together instead of complaining on the forums.

I just still hope u gonna understand that nobody is gonna contest CAD again soon and you dont have any pvp anymore.

As if this situation was any different in the small period where Nuians got all the loot. Again, you're just exaggerating. Stop sucking your thumb and do something about it instead of complaining here.

Fenrisulf
11-19-2015, 06:18 AM
To be honest i agree with you, the only problem to my eyes is bs being with you. it would have been nice to have reborn + ascension against cad + thedream, but black swans came there and then it was very unbalanced and not fun at all. What bother me is that you guys seems to enjoy it like this q.q

You seem to forget that there are other guilds playing this game aswell. Open your eyes and expand your horizon.

cyrex1900
11-19-2015, 06:25 AM
Talking about bringing the East into Endgame? You bring only Cad again there. Carpe Diem its getting pk if they try something and you saying bringing East in the Endgame? Cad is declaring war on them at like Abyssal and Luscas everyzime. You are just helping Cad getting there Bosses back till nobody contest them anymore, because they know if they contest A ZERG OF 4 GUILD IS THERE and u even said you cant fight 50vs 200 anymore. I just still hope u gonna understand that nobody is gonna contest CAD again soon and you dont have any pvp anymore.

carpe diem used amsterdams hero call, declared on CAD and ran into mistmerrow. they just took revenge the next day.

TheWiggler
11-19-2015, 06:26 AM
You seem to forget that there are other guilds playing this game aswell. Open your eyes and expand your horizon.

Lol half the forum regulars only see through the lens of hate... Hate for black swans / CAD.. Still baffles me that devilish + ascension + Paradigma and messengers haven't allied up to do some serious damage but eh... Morons will be Moroning

Ascale
11-19-2015, 06:27 AM

we are trying but just like in east there not many guild that are interested in such events and one of the only one that does that is allied with you, so this argument isn't valid

Bifo
11-19-2015, 06:28 AM

Julian forgive me, you are a good guy and I've always liked you, but what you're saying makes no sense. PvP that you had and that you'll have in the next days has been, and will be one-way PvP. If you take away from our faction the entire raid of Black Swan what remains is only a small group of random players by the various guilds and Reborn (they currently do not have the numbers to fight against Zerg you created) .. If this is what you like ( easy win) then you've reached your goal .. but believe me.. What you had last weekend is not pvp..

cyrex1900
11-19-2015, 06:46 AM
Julian forgive me, you are a good guy and I've always liked you, but what you're saying makes no sense. PvP that you had and that you'll have in the next days has been, and will be one-way PvP. If you take away from our faction the entire raid of Black Swan what remains is only a small group of random players by the various guilds and Reborn (they currently do not have the numbers to fight against Zerg you created) .. If this is what you like ( easy win) then you've reached your goal .. but believe me.. What you had last weekend is not pvp..

CAD and TD are fighting BS at abysall. in halcyona. in mistmerrow. especially the fights we had the last two abysalls were really amazing. so CAD and TD has one full raid. reborn, IB, lost, vengance, ascension. can fill up one raid, get on TS, chose one to lead the raid and fight us. raid vs raid. trust me black swans wont flag on you at abysall just because you are fighting us. as i said, they fight us as well.

its just a question of organization. last abysall we needed some impact guys as well to fill up the raid. specki and I organize those stuff. im sure you can do the same.

im doing daily mistmerrow guildraids for mistmerrow and we get a lot of 20vsXX fights. its fun. just go ahead, organize raids. what you need is a guy that is organizing stuff.

hiks
11-19-2015, 06:56 AM
its just a question of organization. last abysall we needed some impact guys as well to fill up the raid. specki and I organize those stuff. im sure you can do the same.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/3b/7d/7a3b7d2cf1cc5c769378e13eb2eef37a.jpg

Fenrisulf
11-19-2015, 06:58 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/3b/7d/7a3b7d2cf1cc5c769378e13eb2eef37a.jpg

And here comes Hiks again, with his completely, absolutely useless posts. Thanks for contributing to the discussion man!

Ascale
11-19-2015, 07:10 AM
CAD and TD are fighting BS at abysall. in halcyona. in mistmerrow. especially the fights we had the last two abysalls were really amazing. so CAD and TD has one full raid. reborn, IB, lost, vengance, ascension. can fill up one raid, get on TS, chose one to lead the raid and fight us. raid vs raid. trust me black swans wont flag on you at abysall just because you are fighting us. as i said, they fight us as well.

im doing daily mistmerrow guildraids for mistmerrow and we get a lot of 20vsXX fights. its fun. just go ahead, organize raids. what you need is a guy that is organizing stuff.

lol come on, mistmerrow ? halcyona ? you are a funny guy

Sladarius
11-19-2015, 08:26 AM
I didn't mean to poke the hornets nest sorry.

Say what you like, Lost allied one guild (IB) who realistically were like a normal sized constant party. We worked with Devilish for several smaller things and Leviathan.

Maybe my mistake was to not ally someone from the opposition faction and smother the server to the point where it's one giant reach around festival and it'd be impossible for anyone to contest anything (and kill it).

But i'm not spineless.

@TheDream or fenrisulf for that matter huehuehue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiZNSzWIaLo

Deadei never change!

BrutLeX
11-19-2015, 09:39 AM

Regards,

Zidous
Let's go back to topic then.
You got your answers, and a glimpse into the Kyprosa drama. You probably haven't read all the post, and 99% is that someone from the zerg alliance already approached you to merge into them :p

Now, let us ask you questions now:
What are your intentions about joining a server?
Do you want to be a puppet of the zerg and freefarm the content, or your main intention is joining a server to get the most PvP you can get?

OrcsWrath
11-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Yeah, there's like 10 idiots arguing here, sure makes Kyprosa best server eu

uhm,being the "best" server and being interesting\with stuff to do is actually different...also calling them idiots its disrespectful..even if some of them are massive ones

Hobo
11-19-2015, 10:14 AM
uhm,being the "best" server and being interesting\with stuff to do is actually different...also calling them idiots its disrespectful..even if some of them are massive ones

kyprosa used to have very good pvp everywhere... but not anymore.. at this point its just freefarm by 3 biggest guild allying together

guess its just a waiting game now for Blade &soul

Eddie
11-19-2015, 11:45 AM

take me with you

Nicko
11-19-2015, 01:07 PM
kyprosa used to have very good pvp everywhere... but not anymore.. at this point its just freefarm by 3 biggest guild allying together

Everything is well explainable by the "Prime theory" or "Curse of Leliana"
When guilds that want to be hardcore and pvp start recruiting too many members and becoming a zerg that crumbles in the end. That's because people in the zerg do not want to be a zerg - they also deny being a zerg. But you can only live in denial for so long ..

Eddie
11-19-2015, 01:50 PM
Everything is well explainable by the "Prime theory" or "Curse of Leliana"
When guilds that want to be hardcore and pvp start recruiting too many members and becoming a zerg that crumbles in the end. That's because people in the zerg do not want to be a zerg - they also deny being a zerg. But you can only live in denial for so long ..

What is a zerg in your opinion? Honest question.

csimi
11-19-2015, 01:54 PM
Kyprosa's #1 faction players in action

http://i.imgur.com/hcjE5Oa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/q9eJxaI.jpg

Kyprosa's strongest pvp guild? They're somewhere there not giving a ♥♥♥♥.
I think these poor guys trying to kill the boss need some more help though.

Nicko
11-19-2015, 02:04 PM
What is a zerg in your opinion? Honest question.

Solving an issue (contested boss, dominions etc.) by throwing numbers at it.
When you start recruiting random people just because they have some gear so you can fill your raid.
When it's not about who is in your raid but how many.

Kyprosa's #1 faction players in action

http://i.imgur.com/hcjE5Oa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/q9eJxaI.jpg

Kyprosa's strongest pvp guild? They're somewhere there not giving a ♥♥♥♥.
I think these poor guys trying to kill the boss need some more help though.

Your PvP opinon will start to matter when you stop clicking your skills with mouse.

PogChamp
11-19-2015, 02:50 PM
1 Zerg doing Anthalon and the 2 other Zergs "Pvping" ... this is fk sad.

Hatiz
11-19-2015, 04:59 PM
Hows ur Dawnsdrop armor going? Full gemmed yet?

Works fine gave me enough stamina and agility to kill some guys , wanna get some parts to i could craft some for you np ^^

DeaDei
11-20-2015, 02:12 AM
Deadei never change!
i would never change!
why should I? To make people from CAD or TD like me? i dont rly need that. i always tell people my honest opinion of a situation if people are ok with that great if not fk them.

well and to you :D even if a lot of people say that you are salty, you alwaxs were nice to me the few times we write in say or shout chat. i wish you gl in the next games you play and in rl.
its sad to see that allot of the old players leave the game.

FreeBSD
11-20-2015, 06:08 AM

What kind of PVP is it when you run from a DGS to go do another one uncontested? You aren't enabling the east to become stronger, you are just enabling the zerg RMT machine the oil to grind. "It's a matter of priority", yeah, I get it, just don't be delusional with your wall of text.

TheWiggler
11-20-2015, 06:19 AM
" Fitting that we should face oblivion together "
- Artanis to Kerrigan at uratul

Yooma
11-20-2015, 08:10 AM

I've been reading this conversation for the last couple of days and this is the worst argument I've read on this forum, ever.
Just to make things clear, all you've been talking about since you joined the cad + bs alliance was bringing the server to where it belonged, east vs west.
And I must say, you euther got lost in the process or are delusional.
The fight in Sungold Fields the other day was a 50 man Nuian raid vs 50 CAD, 50 BS , dont know how many Dream and how many Impact.
Now tell me how can we expand our horizons when the strongest west guild atm is joined with the biggest zerg and they have another 25 30 people to help them when it needed.
Just admit it, once and for all, that you are in for the loot, you want the easy way out, and you're exactly the same as Execration, two faced zerglins no one wants to deal with anymore so you joined the massive blob.

ExecratioN
11-20-2015, 08:21 AM
Just admit it, once and for all, that you are in for the loot, you want the easy way out, and you're exactly the same as Execration, two faced zerglins no one wants to deal with anymore so you joined the massive blob.

two faced? mm k bye

Yooma
11-20-2015, 08:38 AM
two faced? mm k bye

I didn't join Black Swans, did you?
Btw leaving the guild you've been working on for such a long time isn't two faced, isn't it betrayal?

Ascale
11-20-2015, 08:59 AM
they want to pvp against everyone and everywhere but not against black swans which is now the major factor on west, carebear is strong

maceintu
11-20-2015, 09:01 AM
they want to pvp against everyone and everywhere but not against black swans which is now the major factor on west, carebear is strong

they want to "win" not pvp. there is a difference

Ascale
11-20-2015, 09:16 AM
50 guys doing a boss while 50 others are fighting the only people that are here to contest, are you calling this healthy ? (i don't know the exact numbers but you get the idea)

cyrex1900
11-20-2015, 09:16 AM
:p

Ascale
11-20-2015, 09:30 AM
at least you don't deny the fact that you are going full carebear

Fenrisulf
11-20-2015, 10:13 AM
Just to make things clear, all you've been talking about since you joined the cad + bs alliance was bringing the server to where it belonged, east vs west.

Not really. East vs West is an ideal, especially with Kyprosa. There are too many grudges between players and guilds to make that work. Most of the West folks hate Black Swans, and the other remaining guilds either hate CAD, or us nowadays. So this West vs East won't happen until both those guilds are gone, which would effectively be the end of the server, since this server strives on the drama which these guilds create.

The fight in Sungold Fields the other day was a 50 man Nuian raid vs 50 CAD, 50 BS , dont know how many Dream and how many Impact.
Now tell me how can we expand our horizons when the strongest west guild atm is joined with the biggest zerg and they have another 25 30 people to help them when it needed.

You open up options elsewhere. There are still two other factions which you haven't approached.

That's just your personal feelings. I can honestly tell you that we're more then happy with the PvP we get from this, and seeing the whining afterwards. Just admit it, once and for all, that everyone that is complaining about us joining CAD + BS for the loot, is just upset that they aren't getting their piece of the cake anymore.

Not everything revolves around world boss loot, not for our guild atleast.

Ascale
11-20-2015, 10:22 AM
Not really. East vs West is an ideal, especially with Kyprosa. There are too many grudges between players and guilds to make that work. Most of the West folks hate Black Swans, and the other remaining guilds either hate CAD, or us nowadays. So this West vs East won't happen until both those guilds are gone, which would effectively be the end of the server, since this server strives on the drama which these guilds create.

You open up options elsewhere. There are still two other factions which you haven't approached.

That's just your personal feelings. I can honestly tell you that we're more then happy with the PvP we get from this, and seeing the whining afterwards. Just admit it, once and for all, that everyone that is complaining about us joining CAD + BS for the loot, is just upset that they aren't getting their piece of the cake anymore.

Not everything revolves around world boss loot, not for our guild atleast.

You keep saying the same things again and again, you haven't convinced me yet. If you like pvp so much why don't you fight bs ? You just join them so instead of having a balanced fight you can have an easy one while another raid is doing the boss

We have talked to others guilds, what you seen yesterday is the best we can do at the moment.

We don't need cad or bs to be gone, just that rainbow to be gone so it can be the dream/cad against black swans and whatever guilds on west. But as i said that would mean people would have to fight to get things and nothing would be easy and you obvsiously aren't ready for that.

Enjoy your dead server i'm sure you will have so much fun doing pvp in mistmerrow and halcyona

Fenrisulf
11-20-2015, 10:44 AM
You keep saying the same things again and again, you haven't convinced me yet. If you like pvp so much why don't you fight bs ? You just join them so instead of having a balanced fight you can have an easy one while another raid is doing the boss

Fight them, you say. Now, let me ask you this: How do you expect US to fight the entire Black Swans guild, solo, with an activity of 30 people (as in 30 people online, not in raids) during primetime.

We have talked to others guilds, what you seen yesterday is the best we can do at the moment.

Keep up the positive attitude and you'll get there.

Ascale
11-20-2015, 10:48 AM
Fight them, you say. Now, let me ask you this: How do you expect US to fight the entire Black Swans guild, solo, with an activity of 30 people (as in 30 people online, not in raids) during primetime.

So it's better to go for the weakest raid while the bs are peacefully killing anthalon, don't give me that ♥♥♥♥ please

maceintu
11-20-2015, 11:00 AM

Keep up the positive attitude and you'll get there.

and here you got proof. TheDream does not want to pvp. they want to "win". go watch some of Jackalh's videos where from back in the day when we fought, a raid of cad, a full raid of BS and a full raid of vengeance with only 1 raid of Lost. sure we did lose in the end but that's pvp, you go for the hard fight, not the one where you wreck a poorly coordinated group of equal numbers, but as I said and you just proved, you want to "win" not pvp

Fenrisulf
11-20-2015, 11:10 AM
and here you got proof. TheDream does not want to pvp. they want to "win". go watch some of Jackalh's videos where from back in the day when we fought, a raid of cad, a full raid of BS and a full raid of vengeance with only 1 raid of Lost. sure we did lose in the end but that's pvp, you go for the hard fight, not the one where you wreck a poorly coordinated group of equal numbers, but as I said and you just proved, you want to "win" not pvp

Last reply since this is completely pointless it seems.

You cannot compare this to our situation. Lost always had a full raid to work with. If that was the same for us, then this would've been completely different, sadly, our numbers don't even come to close to that. So if you actually think these two situations are compareable, then you're lacking some braincells.

Ascale
11-20-2015, 11:13 AM

You cannot compare this to our situation. Lost always had a full raid to work with. If that was the same for us, then this would've been completely different, sadly, our numbers don't even come to close to that. So if you actually think these two situations are compareable, then you're lacking some braincells.

well reborn is in the same situation as you are just imagine you would be fighting swans and cad would be doing anthalon and then we would show up and help swans to entirely crush you.
keep lying to yourselves

cyrex1900
11-20-2015, 11:29 AM
well reborn is in the same situation as you are just imagine you would be fighting swans and cad would be doing anthalon and then we would show up and help swans to entirely crush you.
keep lying to yourselves

same situation? reborn working with IB, lost, ascension. you want me to ally kawaii?

AeonAuron
11-20-2015, 11:42 AM
same situation? reborn working with IB, lost, ascension. you want me to ally kawaii?

Just stay allied to CAD mate. The guild you hated the most.
You will never see me ally Black Swans, even if Reborn will be the only ally-less guild left in West.
And good luck on your free farm. I won't show up anymore. Enjoy PvPing Vengeance in 5v5.

Ascale
11-20-2015, 12:05 PM

Dude are you being stupid on purpose ? haven't you noticed that all those people in 1 raid can barely handle you+cad while bs is killing the boss with no one to bother them. Jesus, how can i make you understand ...

Enjoy the mistmerrow and halcyona super fun pvp

TheKev6969
11-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Fenrisulf, if you're so ♥♥♥♥ hungry for pvp and so oracle like who just wants peace and unity in a bootiful east v west game, why are you so mad that Carpe Diem is contesting you? You've ranted about them in multiple posts, whined in others, and it all boils down to "some ♥♥♥♥ talkers". Every guild has ♥♥♥♥ talkers, your guild ♥♥♥♥ talks on a regular basis. Your guild pk'd a rift raid because someone forgot to muzzle Laetus or put the collar on him or whatever.

I don't get the problem with being allied to CAD but why are you so surprised about greens flagging when you're actively helping a guild that has been hated for half the life span of the game? Can't be bothered looking for where you said it but when you defend CAD while a green guild is pking them, ofcourse you're gonna get flagged on.

You're either a hypocrite or suffer from some mental deficiency. Either way, keep up the drama and keep Kyprosa less boring. :cool:

cyrex1900
11-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Just stay allied to CAD mate. The guild you hated the most.
You will never see me ally Black Swans, even if Reborn will be the only ally-less guild left in West.
And good luck on your free farm. I won't show up anymore. Enjoy PvPing Vengeance in 5v5.

sorry

maceintu
11-20-2015, 12:54 PM

again you prove how stupid you are. if you were to fight only BS, that would be your 20-30 vs their 35-50. how the ♥♥♥♥ can that be a harder fight than 50 vs 150? you just care about free items and "winning" against weaker opponents with numbers. but should have realized this sooner as you've always been a winning team joiner. jumped pirate to be carried by encore + reborn, was happy to pvp BS when Lost was to powerful for you to fight, instantly join up with CAD once they start getting back on track, actually you lot are the worst team hopper on the server, as even BS and vengeance stood by their ally when they were weak, you just jump ship to the next big fish and preach about pvp...

Eddie
11-20-2015, 01:59 PM
When did the Carpe Diem and LeDream hypetrain stop?

Drizzt Sama
11-20-2015, 02:18 PM
That whole thing is kinda funny - ppl who were doing Kraken / red dragon at 4am pointing that somone is carebearing. Just bunch of hypocrytes. They were not killing server with bosses at 4am but we are at noon when noone is force to wake up at sick hours.

Cru
11-20-2015, 02:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jwGgfPd.png

BrutLeX
11-20-2015, 02:27 PM
So thats your solution? Fail to fight the enemy, so let's join them? You are the biggest coward i ever met on Kyprosa.

We were fighting them with those numbers since a year, and we are still fighting them, sometimes we lose, sometimes we win, at least we are not weak-minded puppets like you are!

maceintu
11-20-2015, 02:53 PM
That whole thing is kinda funny - ppl who were doing Kraken / red dragon at 4am pointing that somone is carebearing. Just bunch of hypocrytes. They were not killing server with bosses at 4am but we are at noon when noone is force to wake up at sick hours.

has nothing to do with when you kill the bosses, its about the fact that you bring 3 guilds with a "pvp" squad large enough to squash the opposition 2 to 1 while still having a full raid dpsing the boss. it is just like when we did dragon at 4 in the morning, you did not actually come to contest cause you knew you had less than half the numbers we did.

I would love if the server could come to an agreement where we leave important bosses for prime time, but sadly there are greedy people on both sides that would just sneak them at stupid hours. fighting CAD+BS during prime time was some of the most fun pvp I've had in this game cause even though you had the numbers on your side most of the time we still managed to win a decent amount of fights.

however as soon as you started losing you bring in even more guilds to your alliance cause you do not want a fair fight, you want to free farm content for your DKP/RMT machine. and honestly it is killing the game for a lot of us. fighting a hard fight and barely lose/win = fun, getting crushed by 2x numbers while another group is sitting behind that force killing the boss is not. and that is going to crush this server. sure one time you will have all the items in this game and say ok now we can let someone else kill it, but there will not be anyone as they have all quit because you are actively denying them the content by outnumbering them 3 to 1 in total

Ascale
11-20-2015, 03:11 PM
killing boss at 4am it's not different than killing them at 10am, but that's another subject, enjoy your dead server

Drizzt Sama
11-20-2015, 03:20 PM
@maceintu
So when you were crushing us at luscas with 50vs20 it was fine? And now you are saying sth about outnumbering you. We didn't Come for 4am bosses because it's simply ******ed to don't sleep for a game.

@Ascale
If for you there is no difference between 4am and 10am than you have to be a little nerd to crush your sleeping hours for a game, or Just baby who cries because somone took his toy.

windwall
11-20-2015, 03:24 PM
How to Make Pickled Ginger

Pickled ginger is an essential part of a typical sushi dinner, along with fresh fish, wasabi and soy sauce. If you want to make sushi at home, or keep your own condiments in the house, you can make jars of pickled ginger slices that will keep for up to 6 months. Making pickled ginger at home allows you to leave out the chemical preservatives that most commercial companies use. In fact, it only contains 4 ingredients and can be made within a half an hour. Your batch of pickled ginger will last longer if you have some basic canning supplies on hand. Learn how to make pickled ginger.

maceintu
11-20-2015, 03:26 PM
@maceintu
So when you were crushing us at luscas with 50vs20 it was fine? And now you are saying sth about outnumbering you.

@Ascale
If for you there is no difference between 4am and 10am than you have to be little nerd to crush your sleeping hours for a game, or Just baby who cries because somone took his toy.

we have never had a full raid at luscas, but yes we have outnumbered BS there. however we never sent all in to actually fight you. we've always kept a full crew on both galleons to dps as many luscas as possible. and are you counting the help you always got from Vengeance there? cause they did make the fights even numbered. also you've never actually tried to pvp at that event. all you've done is have 1 guy ram our galleons to annoy our ship crews while picking of the single targets that could not control their flagging button

windwall
11-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Buy approximately 6 4 oz. (118ml) canning jars, to hold and preserve your pickled ginger. Sterilize the cans and lids before you start to pickle your ginger.

Boil water in an 8 qt. (0.9l) pot. Fit the pot with a rack, so that you can drop the jars inside.
Place the jars on the rack and insert them into the boiling water for 10 minutes. This will sterilize them. Leave the jars in the water and turn off the heat until you are ready to pack them.

maceintu
11-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Buy approximately 6 4 oz. (118ml) canning jars, to hold and preserve your pickled ginger. Sterilize the cans and lids before you start to pickle your ginger.

Boil water in an 8 qt. (0.9l) pot. Fit the pot with a rack, so that you can drop the jars inside.
Place the jars on the rack and insert them into the boiling water for 10 minutes. This will sterilize them. Leave the jars in the water and turn off the heat until you are ready to pack them.

you evil man. why would you pickle gingers? they are humans as well

windwall
11-20-2015, 03:37 PM
Choose large pieces of ginger root. Look for roots with broad sides, so that they can be sliced into thin, wide sections easily. You will want to use approximately 1 lb. (454g) of ginger root in order to make a large batch.

You can also simply peel 1 large piece of ginger root to make 1 4 oz. (118ml) jar of pickled ginger.

Nicko
11-20-2015, 03:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jwGgfPd.png

http://i.imgur.com/9FxfQVH.png

windwall
11-20-2015, 03:48 PM
Peel your piece, or pieces, of ginger root with a vegetable peeler. All of the brown skin should be removed.

Cru
11-20-2015, 03:53 PM
-

im actually top 20 right now so i can post that
dont ask me how

Nicko
11-20-2015, 03:56 PM
All of the brown skin should be removed.

that's racist.

windwall
11-20-2015, 04:04 PM
Slice the ginger very thin using a mandoline. In order to get larger paper-thin pieces, you will need to use this piece of equipment. However, you can also use a vegetable peeler to carve off small, thin pieces.

BrutLeX
11-20-2015, 04:18 PM
@maceintu
We didn't Come for 4am bosses because it's simply ******ed to don't sleep for a game.

@Ascale
If for you there is no difference between 4am and 10am than you have to be a little nerd to crush your sleeping hours for a game, or Just baby who cries because somone took his toy.
But you are doing it at 4AM now, so pointless to argue about this issue anymore.

Ofc it's not the same... :p, because at 10am normal ppl work or go to school, and only the unemployed can go there, you are right, it's not the same as the 4AM one.

windwall
11-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Stuff your ginger into your sterilized 4 oz. (118ml) canning jars.

Ascale
11-20-2015, 04:24 PM
@maceintu
So when you were crushing us at luscas with 50vs20 it was fine? And now you are saying sth about outnumbering you. We didn't Come for 4am bosses because it's simply ******ed to don't sleep for a game.

@Ascale

no difference for me because i it's to early in both case. a good time would be after mistmerrow. but anyway at that "prime time" you would have 150 people while we have 50 so it's pointless anyway, enjoy your dead server

windwall
11-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Heat 2 cups (0.5l) of rice vinegar, 3/4 cup (150g) of granulated sugar and 1 tbsp. (14g) of salt in a large saucepan. Stir it on medium heat until it dissolves.

If you are making 1 4 oz. (118ml) jar, use 1/4 cup (59ml) of rice vinegar, 1.5 tbsp. (13g) of sugar and 1/2 tsp. (3g) of salt.
Make sure you are using unseasoned rice vinegar. You can also use cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar.

Jackalh
11-20-2015, 04:47 PM
@Ascale

Well personally I'm in classes at 10am, and noon - not at 4am surprisingly.
I remember you posting that early morning bosses were understandable when BS were doing it, as it was easy to do them before work. Do people not work at 10am/noon where you are?

csimi
11-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Heat 2 cups (0.5l) of rice vinegar, 3/4 cup (150g) of granulated sugar and 1 tbsp. (14g) of salt in a large saucepan. Stir it on medium heat until it dissolves.

If you are making 1 4 oz. (118ml) jar, use 1/4 cup (59ml) of rice vinegar, 1.5 tbsp. (13g) of sugar and 1/2 tsp. (3g) of salt.
Make sure you are using unseasoned rice vinegar. You can also use cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar.

Your best curry recipe, now.
Go.

Dropkicket
11-20-2015, 05:16 PM

instructions not clear enough, got my dick stuck in the toaster?

Nicko
11-20-2015, 06:00 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WBy97HW.jpg

MethMethods
11-20-2015, 07:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMk2EwRi4Q

CAD+BS+TD+Kawii

When i see Mace talking about PVP, every time i blink i see someone backpedaling while smacking witchcraft and defense ability, and shortly after that is done, back to posting on a forum,
Julian if i don't get my pixel loot soon from RD, we have to consider other guilds to get this done, options i have come up with so far are
Claws of haranya or Reborn, guess we do a guild vote
Even more off topic WTS Full Ephri flame, WTB Ephri Stone

maceintu
11-20-2015, 10:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMk2EwRi4Q

CAD+BS+TD+Kawii

When i see Mace talking about PVP, every time i blink i see someone backpedaling while smacking witchcraft and defense ability, and shortly after that is done, back to posting on a forum,
Julian if i don't get my pixel loot soon from RD, we have to consider other guilds to get this done, options i have come up with so far are
Claws of haranya or Reborn, guess we do a guild vote
Even more off topic WTS Full Ephri flame, WTB Ephri Stone

comment about backpedaling vs strafing when you learn the mechanics of redoubt. and every time I see you all I see is a guy that brags about beating people without gear and QQs about class when they got gear. now go back to "winning" on your dead server

StarBuxx
11-21-2015, 12:51 AM
This will not come to an end until the server shuts down. Its simply not possible for both sides to be happy.

Its also not like anyone is winning or losing something. Its about the fun. The main reason everyone here plays this game.

Lost murdered us for several weeks, having a blast while destroying every enemy. Now Its our turn again. And it will simply not stay like that. We got the numbers, yes. The main reason for this is that we are bringing forces together to win. Why shouldnt we? Its not fair, it never was and never will be. In several weeks there will be someone who can destroy us again, im aware of that. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. We will whine about getting crushed by another zerg guild. Some weeks later it will change back. Thats how this game roles, as simple as that

Ascale
11-21-2015, 01:57 AM
again you don't understand, i don't care of loosing or winning, what bother me is the way you win. When it was lost you had a chance to win when you brought everyone in sungoldfield it worked.
Right now what are the chances for us to be succesfull against you ? we are not even close to 0.

But here again if you enjoy the easy win then it's fine, enjoy your dead server and your pve farm we won't bother doing pvp against your alliance anymore

windwall
11-21-2015, 02:32 AM
Turn the heat up to medium high until just boiling. Then, take it off the stove.

Silentrevolution
11-21-2015, 03:42 AM
How I love this whining :) You are terribad, weak and pathetic Ascale. You just don't have guts to fight and those posts prove that. "if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything".

Excuse moar...

windwall
11-21-2015, 04:01 AM
Pour the pickling liquid over the ginger in your jars through a funnel. Wipe the sides of the jars with a clean towel.

Cru
11-21-2015, 04:23 AM
Screw the lid onto the jar. Allow it to cool on the counter. Then, place it in the refrigerator.
The ginger can be served after sitting in the refrigerator for 1 hour.

windwall
11-21-2015, 04:35 AM
Tips

You can substitute other sweeteners for granulated sugar. For example, honey is a good natural sweetener. Use slightly less honey, because it is sweeter than granulated sugar.
If you like your pickled ginger to have the pink hue that it has at sushi restaurants, add beet juice to your pickling liquid. Add slowly, so that you can stop when the color looks right.

DeaDei
11-21-2015, 05:00 AM
sometimes I feel good when I can run faster then someone in a wheelchair.

Ascale
11-21-2015, 05:19 AM
sometimes I feel good when I can run faster then someone in a wheelchair.

@silentrevolution

Drizzt Sama
11-21-2015, 09:25 AM
But you are doing it at 4AM now, so pointless to argue about this issue anymore.

Ofc it's not the same... :p, because at 10am normal ppl work or go to school, and only the unemployed can go there, you are right, it's not the same as the 4AM one.

Well personally I'm in classes at 10am, and noon - not at 4am surprisingly.
I remember you posting that early morning bosses were understandable when BS were doing it, as it was easy to do them before work. Do people not work at 10am/noon where you are?

@Brutlex give me any boss that we are doing at 4 AM or just stop with your delusional things. We are doing bosses at around noon. You have in your alliance Xotesede who was in BS so you can ask him how it is in BS.

@Jakalah
Not everyone are primary schoolboys - some aprt of us are students so 4AM nad noon is huge difference.

Cru
11-21-2015, 09:28 AM
W A V E B O Y S

http://i.imgur.com/5MXeRWz.jpg

maceintu
11-21-2015, 09:28 AM
@Brutlex give me any boss that we are doing at 4 AM or just stop with your delusional things. We are doing bosses at around noon. You have in your alliance Xotesede who was in BS so you can ask him how it is in BS.

@Jakalah
Not everyone are primary schoolboys - some aprt of us are students so 4AM nad noon is huge difference.

Jack is in college and you know some of us take our education more serious than world bossy loot so we actually attend classes during the day, not sitting in our room playing pc games

maceintu
11-21-2015, 09:29 AM
W A V E B O Y S

http://i.imgur.com/5MXeRWz.jpg

holy ♥♥♥♥. now salvage it. you are not allowed to have a weapon like that

Cru
11-21-2015, 09:39 AM
holy ♥♥♥♥. now salvage it. you are not allowed to have a weapon like that

http://i.imgur.com/cydY19e.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MWw599n.jpg

maceintu
11-21-2015, 09:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cydY19e.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MWw599n.jpg
nope. nope. noooooooooooooooooope. im not accepting this :P you go play with a heroic illustrious club. you do to much dmg

Davjen
11-21-2015, 10:22 AM
I don't like repeat myself but seems people forget everything when they are winning

"Lose ur identity,be a number, join CAD"
Wasn't me,that was fenris everyday for 2 month.

Again" this is pointless fighting 30 vs 50 BS and CAD" -Fenris

Then holy ♥♥♥♥ they say "stop cry" because Reborn saying 30 reborn vs 50 bs 50 cad 20-30 TD

They called "this is not pvp" when fighting 100 enemies, but now saying "actually there was pvp, we were 100 fighting 30 poor reborn, we are strong"

As I said yes people flame, people blame. Not because crazy, just because u guys are inconsistent and hypocritical.

That's all!

MethMethods
11-21-2015, 11:10 AM
Jack is in college and you know some of us take our education more serious than world bossy loot so we actually attend classes during the day, not sitting in our room playing pc games

i disagree, your on the forum 24/7, and this jack guy has aggro gems in he's main hand, your both PVE trash, so was LOST and your pve guild disbanded because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja2xuHhbdX0
PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE

Hobo
11-21-2015, 12:10 PM
i disagree, your on the forum 24/7, and this jack guy has aggro gems in he's main hand, your both PVE trash, so was LOST and your pve guild disbanded because

First you come qq to lost about how cad steals all recruitment and ruins the east
then you come qq to lost about how u want us to attack their castle so you could have a free one

few GvG ( for fun ) with a lot of salt later and you are now allied with CAD.

And killing random pug raids at Rift or in MM is not really pvp, but you will still brag about it

Jackalh
11-21-2015, 12:14 PM

My mainhand gems make it easier to fight your alliance, you all react exactly the same as adds to taunts and such.
When your archers attack me for 1,1,1,1 and give me supplemental block 24/7 it pays off.

n4nz
11-21-2015, 12:24 PM
My mainhand gems make it easier to fight your alliance, you all react exactly the same as adds to taunts and such.
When your archers attack me for 1,1,1,1 and give me supplemental block 24/7 it pays off.

Keep telling yourself that matey when your being scooped off the ground.. oh and just for the record spend less time posting drivel.. post count warriors