PDA

View Full Version : Uncle MORPHEUS needs you ! ! !

Alkaint
11-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Hello folks

now with <KoS> leaving the pirate faction i wont be ashamed to promote the pirate faction to the awsome pvpers of kyprosa anymore :)

recently we got new blood into the faction the past few days actually was VERY active days with some east and west guilds joining the faction driving away the nabs back to their original factions so i would take this opportunely to promote our beloved faction to whoever interested in joining the pirate faction.

currently theres 4-5 active guilds i think some of them are recruiting i can speak only for <Cutlass Rattlers> we only recruit pvp orientated minds we dont do crafting we dont do dungeons we dont do farming ^^ you can find us only at kraken/freedich/DS/halcyona gulf or role playing in GG ^^ currently all guilds in the pirate faction are friendly to greenise and we help each other everytime we meet.

feel free to drop by at growlgate to give us some honor and say hello, we are friendly to people at the nuis all the time :) .

peace Kyprosa, oh wait ....

AeonAuron
11-08-2015, 11:50 PM
4-5 active guilds on pirate side in Kyprosa? More like 4-5 players.
There is no good reason for anyone to go pirate in this game, other than the chance of playing with the other faction players. Pirates have no content. Now that fishing and trading is dead even more, only thing pirates do is ninja-capping points in Mistmerrow and sitting afk in Diamond Shores.

I would LOVE to have a pvp focused Pirate guild in this server.

Alkaint
11-09-2015, 12:07 AM
4-5 active guilds on pirate side in Kyprosa? More like 4-5 players.
There is no good reason for anyone to go pirate in this game, other than the chance of playing with the other faction players. Pirates have no content. Now that fishing and trading is dead even more, only thing pirates do is ninja-capping points in Mistmerrow and sitting afk in Diamond Shores.

I would LOVE to have a pvp focused Pirate guild in this server.

you mean theres no big zerg pirate guild .... and that only because theres not enough pvpers in kyprosa, i would trade not going to jail for killing anyone i want in this game for anything and you get this for free when joining the pirate faction, if enough players joined pirate faction there will be no more walk in a park pve for the carebears of the server all contents will be contested and that will provide way more pvp in the server.

and 4-5 pirates ???? theres way more pirates in the faction now, these pic taken last night when some guilds came to kill uncle morpheus :)

http://i.imgur.com/l8iIH50.jpg

this number was when someone announced theres reds in the island, i forgot to take another picture when we had way more players later after few mins.

Cana
11-09-2015, 01:56 AM
This is true! Morpheus needs you! I am Ninth the owner and leader of YataYata, a Yata guild against shearing and the needless butchering of innocent yata. For too long have people sheared yata, for too long have they been left sick and helpless to die without food. It's time to rise up, and take the fight back to them!

We do fishing for gold, dungeons, daily quests.

We plan to do, more dungeons like Serpentis and GHA more often. We also are planning for ghost ships, and hoping to start doing kraken when we get enough people. At the moment we are very focused on gearing up via the gold we get from fishing. We accept all levels, and ask only that you have fun while your with us and remain active atleast one out of every three days.

Cru
11-09-2015, 02:10 AM
I am Ninth

ghost ships, and hoping to start doing kraken

https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/354/1.0

Cana
11-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Gehehe :P We will appear Cru don't worry. Also when you joining my guild you scrub? I sent you 5g yesterday ;P

AeonAuron
11-09-2015, 03:56 AM
you mean theres no big zerg pirate guild .... and that only because theres not enough pvpers in kyprosa, i would trade not going to jail for killing anyone i want in this game for anything and you get this for free when joining the pirate faction, if enough players joined pirate faction there will be no more walk in a park pve for the carebears of the server all contents will be contested and that will provide way more pvp in the server.

and 4-5 pirates ???? theres way more pirates in the faction now, these pic taken last night when some guilds came to kill uncle morpheus :)

this number was when someone announced theres reds in the island, i forgot to take another picture when we had way more players later after few mins.

Who is there to PK for pirates? Where do you PvP as a Pirate?
If only thing you do is sitting at Growlgate and waiting for someone to kill your precious Uncle Morpheus, you're missing a lot of content.

DeaDei
11-09-2015, 05:43 AM
biggest problem on pirate side is that you go to jail if you die on land that sux otherwise i would join the pirate faction again

Alkaint
11-09-2015, 05:44 AM
If only thing you do is sitting at Growlgate and waiting for someone to kill your precious Uncle Morpheus, you're missing a lot of content.

the amount of herp derp is strong in this one ...

kyprosa is the highest populated server in the whole EU region. and being pirate as minority in this server logically without any use of brain cells would conclude that

"the best server to PK ppl is ........

wait for it ......

wait for it ..........

TADA its kyprosa !!!!! "

Alkaint
11-09-2015, 05:47 AM
biggest problem on pirate side is that you go to jail if you die on land that sux otherwise i would join the pirate faction again

freedich/halcyona gulf/ DS / abbyssal/kraken/Auroria provides enough pvp to go around and freely kill and get killed all 3 factions without going to jail .

DeaDei
11-09-2015, 06:55 AM
freedich/halcyona gulf/ DS / abbyssal/kraken/Auroria provides enough pvp to go around and freely kill and get killed all 3 factions without going to jail .
well the other faction have so big raids that its useless to fight them with a 20 man pirate raid and catching 1-2 persons who are going to a bodd with that 20 man is not something i would call good pvp

Davjen
11-09-2015, 07:52 AM
Pirate faction from my POV is an endgame faction, or at least a faction that require a good guild, and with good guild I don't mean op pvp guild, but a good guild with active people able to let u play and not get bored. In pirate island u have less thing to do to "kill" ur time, so u need an active guild that give u opportunity to spend ur time. Otherwise when pvp end, u gonna simply dc. As pirate u can do a lot of things, but u need numbers.

And to be fair all pvp activity are going on zone where pirate cannot be sent in jail, so I think if a good guild wan to go back as pirate we will see more action like in the past

Teff
11-09-2015, 07:54 AM

Dude u should not talk in this topic bcoz ur the first guy whos fail hard in GG with ur "hardcore" guild i mean reborn. After this, you guys sucking eminence ♥♥♥♥ so hard then disband the guild and quit AA. Its ur own problem if u can' find any PVP content as pirate. So nuia moaaar better bcoz theys have halcy and rifts the biggest PVE zerg, for warrior tokens, gratz.

AeonAuron
11-09-2015, 08:21 AM
the amount of herp derp is strong in this one ...

kyprosa is the highest populated server in the whole EU region. and being pirate as minority in this server logically without any use of brain cells would conclude that

Do you know for how long i have been playing on Kyprosa and for how long i was a pirate? Do you also remember/know the best pirate guild in the server? Don't stratch my ego.

Dude u should not talk in this topic bcoz ur the first guy whos fail hard in GG with ur "hardcore" guild i mean reborn. After this, you guys sucking eminence ♥♥♥♥ so hard then disband the guild and quit AA. Its ur own problem if u can' find any PVP content as pirate. So nuia moaaar better bcoz theys have halcy and rifts the biggest PVE zerg, for warrior tokens, gratz.

Define failing. And please also define PvP while we're at it.
And what if i told you that we weren't the one who was sucking balls?

DeaDei
11-09-2015, 08:36 AM
i wouldnt say reborn failed they archieved more then a lot other guilds with more numbers.
deadei reborn fanboii confirmed

TheWiggler
11-09-2015, 08:44 AM
One does not communicate with "the Ezy"... One laughs at "the Ezy"

- Confucius

Teff
11-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Running around MM with 50+ member is not so hard everyone knows that. Btw i dont hate Auron or Reborn, just sayin'. Im quit this, no drama pls.

WNxRip
11-09-2015, 08:58 AM
I am Ninth the owner and leader of YataYata

Ninth is a guild leader? Sweet mother of jesus. The fact it's not named Black Yata or Yata Paw is equally insulting to the memory of your origins from Headstart :P

Dittu
11-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Now that fishing and trading is dead even more

what

Sladarius
11-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Pirate was some of the most fun i've had on Kyprosa, it was also some of the most boring ♥♥♥♥ i've had on Kyprosa.

Until you can go to non-carebear zones without going to jail when you die, pirate won't be an option for anyone who wants to play 95% of the content this game has to offer.

The best PvP i've had recently has been in Karkasse, pirates cannot go to Karkasse.

Best of luck with it though.

Untouchable
11-09-2015, 08:39 PM

Finally somebody else says what i have been telling since MONTHS.

Thank you dude. :cool:

naikZZ
11-11-2015, 10:54 AM
And what if i told you that we weren't the one who was sucking balls?

Who was it then? I can't wait for this revelation...