PDA

View Full Version : Loading problem............

apostolos
08-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Hello,When i am pressing the PLAY button to launch the game, There is a ArcheAge image,I am waiting about 3-7 minutes and i still see this image.The game doesn't loading is sticking to this image for ever....What i must do? I disabled also the antivirus but the problem still stays.

shadowkass
08-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Hi Apostolos,
If you are trying to access the Beta, the CB3 is not currently running even though you can press "Play" the game will simply close itself.
If you are able to play on the Alpha (Via ARCHEUM (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/)) then you would just need to change the access region via glyph

apostolos
08-08-2014, 09:41 AM
I am playing Alpha,i didn't choose UK or American server,I chose Alpha next Play,After this the game started loading but for ever....I can not go into the game,The only that i see is this ArcheAge image and the small white letters underneath but for ever no error no crush nothing.

shadowkass
08-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Ok i know you said you disabled firewall but can you try this:
Add Glyph to your Windows Firewall.

Open your Control Panel.
Click 'System and Security.' (Windows XP Users select Windows Firewall at this point.)
Click 'Windows Firewall.'
Click 'Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall.'
Click the 'Change Settings' button at the top.
Click 'Allow another program...'.
Click 'Browse.'
Navigate to where you installed the game (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph).
Select the application file named 'GlyphClient' and click 'Open.'
Find the newly added ArcheAge file in the list, select it, and click 'Add' at the bottom.
Repeat steps 6-10 for the file ‘GlyphDownloader’.

apostolos
08-08-2014, 11:11 AM
I did all the steps that you wrote me and i saw a message already in you exception list.

apostolos
08-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Apparently i will install all the game again.