PDA

View Full Version : For you my Factionhero

windwall
11-10-2015, 04:38 PM
i was thinking about the use of the herocalls...... pls dont do hero calls 1 min before Halcywar when you should allready be in Halcyona buffed up and ready to rumble! do it eather 10 min before Halcywar ore after Halcywar (so people can return and get some extra medals).
You should also think about some kind of advance notification like '' herocall in 5min'' in faction chat so people wich are doing 1v1 arena (ore other thinks) couldt stop qing take the medal and go on.
Maybe all hero's couldt do the herocalls to fixed times something like every full hour so people know at that surtend time we all get a call.....

just some thoughts
regards wind

Legace
11-10-2015, 05:17 PM
i was thinking about the use of the herocalls...... pls dont do hero calls 1 min before Halcywar when you should allready be in Halcyona buffed up and ready to rumble! do it eather 10 min before Halcywar ore after Halcywar (so people can return and get some extra medals).
You should also think about some kind of advance notification like '' herocall in 5min'' in faction chat so people wich are doing 1v1 arena (ore other thinks) couldt stop qing take the medal and go on.
Maybe all hero's couldt do the herocalls to fixed times something like every full hour so people know at that surtend time we all get a call.....

just some thoughts
regards wind

^

windwall
11-10-2015, 05:19 PM
sry i am german

Lugg
11-10-2015, 07:17 PM
iam not a hero on kyprosa but on rangora, and iam doing my calls after each big event (luscas,Abyssal,MM,Halcy)

and ofc i let the faction now it before

DeaDei
11-10-2015, 09:36 PM
iam not a hero on kyprosa but on rangora, and iam doing my calls after each big event (luscas,Abyssal,MM,Halcy)

and ofc i let the faction now it before

holy ♥♥♥♥ they voted you as hero? wow good that i left the server :*

AeonAuron
11-10-2015, 11:58 PM
A true hero should only use his recall for PvE.

TheWiggler
11-11-2015, 02:13 AM
A true hero should only use his recall for PvE.

But such a hero would be the one Kryposa needs but doesn't deserve.. or doesn't deserve and didn't ask for.. or didn't need but got anyway.. it would be a knight... no an elf.. a dark elf. We can call him.... bat elf.

#illuminatiBeEverywhere.