PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Eastern Guild [EU]

Torment
08-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Hey guys, I'm looking for an Eastern Guild on a EU server. I'll be playing on the next Beta for the first time, and if I really enjoy it will be purchasing Alpha access.

I'm 19, from the UK and a fairly hardcore gamer, always looking to better myself and learn new things and will be patron from the get go if I do decide to stick with the game after Beta. I am specifically looking for a guild that has high expectations coming into the game and is hoping to be a leading body on the server they decide to reside on, although this is my first MMO that I'm looking at playing seriously I do have a fairly large history with games, from Starcraft to League of Legends as my newest fad, only time will tell how I perform in a MMORPG but I generally do good at whatever I decide to play as but will need a little help getting into this whole MMO business.

I'm looking to play as a Melee DPS, probably going the all common "Battlerage / Shadowplay / Something" that I've read is so strong.

- The guild needs to be active both in game and on voice comms.

Parker
08-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Hello. If you wanna check out an hardcore raiding guild for a change, take a look at Project Paradox: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?23713-EU-Project-Paradox-PvX-hardcore-raiding-guild-recruiting-Team-players
We are a very friendly community of players who play every aspect of gameplay just very competitively. Some of our members are getting to Alpha soon but most of us will be there at beta. We'll be playing in EU East at launch. cheers!

Torment
08-10-2014, 01:57 AM
Bump /10char

Derivera
08-10-2014, 04:55 AM
Hey there torment,
Eventhough we are not an eastern continent guild you may be still interested in joining us. We are a PvX trade company in some sense ;)
For more infos check out our homepage @ http://imperial-merchants.enjin.com/home

Sincerely
Derivera

Legion
08-10-2014, 05:07 AM
You can try to play with us =] http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?4479-RED-Famous-Russian-speaking-Community-starts-in-AA-Europe.
We got now 5 or 6 players from EU

Kungfucius
09-02-2014, 09:39 PM
You should check us out. I think we would be a great fit for you :) All of our members are friendly and consider BMA home. Every new member is just as important as the the first.

[NA][East] ~ Blood Moon Alpha ~ Adult Guild 18+ Hardcore PVX
Join Blood Moon Alpha to find out if you have the mental fortitude and uncanny reflexes to become one of ArcheAge's finest battle proven warriors. We are led by Alpha Veterans who have dedicated themselves these past months on implementing a comprehensive game plan that will carry us through launch and well into the future ensuring many years of success, notoriety through glorious victory, as well as unimaginable fortune. We have an officer core who enjoy helping new players learn the game. Every guild member here is important and is needed to ensure the continued success of Blood Moon Alpha. This guild is comprised of Hard Core PVP Elite as well as the casual Traders and Crafters. We strive to excel at every aspect of ArcheAge. We are all here to have fun and to increase our enjoyment through common guild goals and activities. Blood Moon Alpha is looking for determined, dedicated team players that are willing to put guild above self. BMA will take care of it's own. Whatever your skill level you will find a home here. There will always be something on the events calendar led by our dedicated officers to keep you entertained [PVP/PVE/Naval Warfare/Trade Runs/Etc]. We expect everyone to be on Team Speak, sign up for guild events (Participating/ Not Participating), be active in the community forums and be self-motivated. Team Speak with working headset and microphone is not an option but a Mandatory Requirement(No Exceptions)!
Warning:
Blood Moon Alpha welcomes all Anti-Pirate players 18+

Apply at bmagaming.enjin.com