PDA

View Full Version : Kyprosa Day n' Night

Furleman
11-11-2015, 02:57 AM
At first i have to tell you that im sorry for not posting news in some time. I was on vacation and even if I could access the forum, I had no information about whats going on.
As I want to improve my Newsletter im going to change some things. Hope you guys like it.

First of all I want to start with our new Heroes.

Are you satisfied with our new Heroes?
Some of them stayed the same, some of them changed.
What are you expecting of them?

Are there heroes you would instantly dismiss?
Let us know your Opinion!

Your favorite!

Now this Is something new that I wanted to add to this “Newspaper”. I want you guys to tell us what your favorite “event” on Kyprosa was.
Was it like the rebirth of Prime?
Was it the huge 12 H fight for the Kraken?
Or was it the first castle-rush on auroria?
Was it the disbandment of Dragoons?
(It is not my intention do insult or offend anyone, this are JUST expamples)

The New 1v1 listing!

Tell us your opinion. Who are the new heroes of the Arena?
I will do a little list so you can fill it out. I really would appreciate some explanations for your voting!

1. Mage
2. Meele
3. Others
4. The biggest Arena troll
5. The biggest Arena flamer
6. The biggest Arena potter

Ascension got disbanded

Since Kauto already wrote it in the General Discussion Forum, im gonna quote him here to inform you guys.

“Hello,

Around 30-60mins ago our guild on Kyprosa West, "Ascension" was disbanded. The Guild Leader did not choose to disband our guild. We were 5k Guild XP from Level 5 and between our 90 members we would have had 40k+ Prestige on hand at a guess. It has taken us since the release of 2.0 to get to this stage (we had a 2 week break inbetween). A lot of time, effort and money has been put into the guild by our members.

The Live Support has thus far proven unhelpful on this matter. I would like to sincerely ask that this is looked into more thoroughly. We are convinced that this is a bug or a case of wrongdoing on someone elses behalf. It is simply unfair for the Live Support Assistants to tell us to "make a new guild", "we can't restore guilds" and "theres nothing we can do". We have 90 members some of which I know have purchased APEX to spam the repeatable guild mission for the XP and Prestige, I am not willing to tell them that there is "nothing that can be done" when I am sure that Trion are able to support us, people that support the game by buying credits, APEX, Patron etc in what is an incredibly frustrating time for us.”

As far as I saw, some of the Ascension guys joined Lost in the meantime.
I wish you guys the best of luck that this problem will be fixed soon.

Lost is getting smaller and smaller

As some of you may noticed, Lost is losing members day by day. Even core members are slowly retreating from Lost.
This weekend, they even lost the first dragon loot in several weeks. Does this mean that Lost will slowly fall apart? No!
Lost is still strong, still powerfull and a huge force with enough members to keep the progress going. But something in there is not working as intended.
Maybe we will find out and I can inform you about that in the next days.

DeaDei
11-11-2015, 03:34 AM
i have 3 Favorit times on kyprosa.
1. runji cried on ts becaus we killed her and all the others from cad during some pvp between cad and bs
2. the 3 day fight for kraken
3. when i left CAD to simply join pirate and got about 15 whispers from cadlings ( some of them left and some of them are still in the guild) to come back.
looks like i had my best time in CAD ^^

AeonAuron
11-11-2015, 03:54 AM
Vote me like you do babe.