PDA

View Full Version : Quillodon: The Hateful Ocleera does not spawn

DevTracker
11-12-2015, 07:40 PM
I am trying to complete with an alt character the questline for a week .i trolled for the respawn time and killed by enemies many times this week,and wasted hours of my time waiting this boss to respawn !i feel the furstation for new players that will never complete their questline . some of them maybe quit because of this problem .....XL you did big mistake to end the new players progress to achieve a title by this way ! you should have add to find the location and only , not to kill a boss that the respawn of the boss controlled by big guilds or ... gold farmers ! Hello Reborn!Now that the full Ocleera Rift has been activated, the Hateful Ocleera actually spawns at the same two times every day. (The rift starts at 2:00 and 16:00 GMT, and the Hateful Ocleera is the final stage of the rift.) As long as you can make it to one of those times and you help your raid control the event, you should be able to finish your campaign quest.Hope that helps!-Quill

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=230429&p=2101271&viewfull=1#post2101271)