PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Daily Login Tracker does not properly reset [UPDATED 1/13]

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-13-2015, 11:17 AM
1/13 Update -- XL has remained unable to reproduce the issues we are seeing with the login tracker with their internal builds. We continue to send information to them to help them test and reproduce this bug, including player and staff reports.

12/2 Update: XL has taken our information and tested, but they are unable to reproduce the bug on their side. We remain in contact with them in order to show them further verification of this issue.

11/19 Update: Our QA team has officially tracked down the issue to the timer resetting at both midnight local time and midnight GMT. If both midnights do not pass, the tracker fails to reset and a day is missed.

We've taken our findings and passed them along to the team at XL for their investigation and resolution.

Description: Player reports have shown that the login tracker is not properly resetting on a daily basis, causing some players to miss logins due to the button failing to properly reset.

Status: Our internal Trion QA team is performing a few tests on the login tracker in order to better understand the problem. Once we can assertain exactly what's causing the issue, the information will be given to XL to investigate and fix for a future game build.

Aubrie
11-16-2015, 03:38 PM
Are you going to give out November login token to people who were forsaken by RNGesus?

Both my accounts have missed 5+ days, unlikely to get to 21 this month.

Angaels
11-16-2015, 11:47 PM
I can confirm this has been happening to me a few times already, the button and the present light up to be clicked, and when I do nothing happens.. Cant say how many times it has happened for sure. But it is definitely a glitch of some sort

Ethetun
11-18-2015, 08:42 AM
Happens to me as well. As it stands, I've lost 3 days of logins.

But hey...gg to the idea of implementing rewards tied to 21 days of login while its broken.

Focslain
11-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Have to look at which day I'm at currently, I know I haven't gotten all of them (I think), but if the clock on the tracker is doing two resets. One for the daily reset and another for the loyalty reset I'm wondering if the time of clicking is the issue and if a day is required to fully reset it in that case.

Given that you need 21 logins per month to get the token that gives over a week of missed ones before it becomes a problem.

Angaels
11-18-2015, 12:44 PM
It seems to be a combination of reset and the time you last clicked on it, which is rather insane if that is the case.. It would be really nice if there was an update about this.

Amuru
11-19-2015, 10:22 AM
still broken, I pl;ay everyday and am only at 16 and mine still hasn't reset to click it for today and I clicked well over 24 hrs ago. FIX THIS BROKEN ♥♥♥♥ PLEASE. Real Simple if then statement, also it should just reset at the midnight GMT reset like everything else.

Amuru
11-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Well I couldn't use tracker all day. I check it again still can not use. I am like hmm I haven't relogged in a while. So I did and it reset. So just figured people would like to know. Still needs to be fixed.

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-19-2015, 02:54 PM
11/19 Update: Our QA team has officially tracked down the issue to the timer resetting at both midnight local time and midnight GMT. If both midnights do not pass, the tracker fails to reset and a day is missed.

We've taken our findings and passed them along to the team at XL for their investigation and resolution.

Slardi
11-19-2015, 04:20 PM
I am now five days behind. Oh well, didn't really expect it work right anyways, so am not disappointed.....

Lovebane
11-19-2015, 04:37 PM
You should give credit to this guy. :x

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?246745-Celestrada-Login-Tracker-needs-a-fix-tip-for-affected-players

Took your QA peoples 11/19 to get a posted answer when this one was out 11/03.

Without this post, I'd be at a loss of days.. so far I'm only 1 day behind.

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-19-2015, 04:40 PM

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?246745-Celestrada-Login-Tracker-needs-a-fix-tip-for-affected-players

Absolutely. That's the post that honestly helped us crack the case and helped the QA team prove it. Kytt is absolutely getting kudos.

Aubrie
11-19-2015, 06:23 PM
He should get a bug bounty. Send him one of the $250 packs instead of giving it to a random who's watching the live stream,

Tooey
11-19-2015, 07:23 PM
i knew it felt weird that my logins would reset at midnight local which is after GMT.. For a minute i was thinking hey they actually managed to code things for local time instead of using GMT..

Kytt
11-19-2015, 09:42 PM
Absolutely. That's the post that honestly helped us crack the case and helped the QA team prove it. Kytt is absolutely getting kudos.

Wow. It makes the day to know that something I posted got read and made a difference. And it helps to know you guys are reading posts even if they don't get an immediate response, so thank you CelestraTa!

And I don't mind the gender article "he" as a default but using "she" is more accurate ;)

Focslain
11-20-2015, 10:17 AM
Kytt's matches my test that I did last night (missed that one and a few others, only at 17, but that is within tolerance)

Kudos on pointing them in the right direction, else this would have taken longer.

Shinketsu
11-21-2015, 07:56 PM

So the Question is what follow's next? Will XL be able to patch a fix and Will next Month's Login Tracker if not sooner be fixed? I have been logging into the Game every day and I am sure many others have too and as of today I stand 8 day's behind. Today marks the 21st for me and my Login tracker is at day 13. I know for sure ill get the 14 day reward but at the current rate I wont make it to the 21st day reward before the end of the month.

Valfreya
11-25-2015, 02:36 PM

The way it's described in that post - it would work perfectly on 1 time zone, but this boils down to the underlying issue that AA CANNOT run on a single time zone as it is now. it mess things up with players and events. Please get us time zone independent regions (i.e. split NA / EU into separate clocks / times for events - would fix this issue and other issues, cause you know, reset would be closer to midnight rather than when we get off work in NA)

Phillypop
11-27-2015, 09:22 PM

Description: Player reports have shown that the login tracker is not properly resetting on a daily basis, causing some players to miss logins due to the button failing to properly reset.

Status: Our internal Trion QA team is performing a few tests on the login tracker in order to better understand the problem. Once we can assertain exactly what's causing the issue, the information will be given to XL to investigate and fix for a future game build.

While you're at it, make it auto-track instead of clicking that silly button, I've yet to play a game that has a login-each-day reward system that REQUIRES you to click a silly button to register the login, I mean, clearly you're logged in if you've brought up the page anyways, and the servers have clearly tracked your login that day, forcing us to click a button that doesn't reset until you log out & back in seems quite dumb to me, especially for those that stay logged in and just AFK while they sleep, etc.

dudoso
12-02-2015, 03:36 AM

west coast ftl again..so i can't click login button between 4PM PST and midnight or the bug won't allow me to get the next day. this is the only time of day i can play during the week due to work and sleep. so if i click the login tracker during only this time i will miss 11 days from this bug over the 23 weekdays in december with no chance at getting more than 20 days, even if im logged in every day and playing

Reyzoul Soulstorm
12-02-2015, 08:51 AM
I'm not sure I udnerstand the mechanism of this bug at all.. the description is confounding to me.

All I know is I've been able to click the button on all three accounts for Day 1 of December right at the daily reset time..
Then the next day, many people were able to click day 2 but I can't.. all three accounts can't click it.
Another guild mate is in the same situation.

After reading this thread, it seemed like ok.. maybe I'll be able to click it in the morning, after midnight has past. But nope.. still the login tracker button is grey on all three accounts.

Last month I was able to get all 25 days with my main, with days to spare. This month isn't looking good at all.

I notice there has been not response from Trion for almost two weeks now (since the 19th of November).

What am I supposed to do about this... to get these daily rewards?

Reyzoul Soulstorm
12-02-2015, 09:24 AM
An update to my issue.. though I don't see why this worked given the description of this bug...

mine was bugged since Dec 1st to right now.. well after both bluesalt and midninght resets.
yesterday after bluesalt reset but before midnight, I did all kinds of things to try to click day2 login tracker but nothing worked, including logging all the way out of the game, including rebooting.

but just now (now well after midnight) I went to char select and back, and was able to click day-2 finally.

I don't understand the mechanism of this bug at all.. makes no sense. And for sure it isn't fixed.

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-02-2015, 01:56 PM
12/2 Update: XL has taken our information and tested, but they are unable to reproduce the bug on their side. We remain in contact with them in order to show them further verification of this issue.

Gentatsu
12-02-2015, 02:25 PM
the login tracker issue could very well be tied to the time zone settings. it all resets at 12 midnight gmt time. well that would be around 7pm est , 4pm pacific.

I noticed the timer issue with this paw festival peace. According to the official timer that was in the green peace it had a timer. I watched it clock to 0 and expected the peace to end. A guildie stated her timer showed 1 hour yet to go and guildies in california still showed 3 hours to go. So effectivly my peace timer ended so should have been free to attack or purple normally in windscour. However I am thinking that due to the way the timer is coded it glitched out the peace timer and that why the server needs to be brought down for a restart to manually turn the peace time on and off.

this same timer issue could be effecting the log in tracker. I have been trying the log in tracker at different times. When i click my timer between midnight est and 3pm est i have 0 issue and the tracker works as intended. but when i try the tracker between 7pm est and midnight. the login tracker glitches and i end up missing a day.

its like the login tracker and festival start/stop timers glitch from the same issue. Almost like it is tracking 2 or more timers and it gets confused so it just fruits out. I guess I am trying to say that the login and festival timers are keeping going as the world rotates and time passes. Rather than the way it should work of when it resets at 12 midnight gmt it should reset across the board or all toons at that instance regardless of the time zone the players are in, but its not.

not sure how else to explain it.

Tanvar
12-03-2015, 01:58 AM
I count three different "Resets at 12am" trackers:

4pm PST = 12am GMT, last pawsome festival event, (until the last one, at which time it poofed and I lost out on the last two coins I needed for the leash. Bad planning on my part.) Merit quests and house quests reset. After this point, you can't click the log in tracker until the log in tracker ticks it's midnight.
10pm PST = 6am GMT, my loyalty resets
12am PST = 8am GMT, my log in tracker resets-- IF I log out out of the game, and log back in again. It won't just tick over on its own, which is secondary annoyance.

(Just how many different "midnight resets" do we need, here?)

((Special note on PST/PDT: Daylight Saving ended as of Nov 2, and West Coast is back to PST.))

I play between 8pm-11pm PST, but between 4PM PST and 12AM PST is the "NO GO" time for my log-in tracker. (I have toons on both EU and NA servers, and its the same on both.) This means I have to stay up after midnight in order to get my log in tracked. If, at any time, I miss that after-midnight window, and wait until I get home from work the next day (which is after 6pm), I'm right back into the NEXT day's NO GO window, and still can't click it. Last month I logged in every day, but only managed to get 19 days tracked.

Has anyone tried re-setting their PC's clock to be GMT, to see if that fixes the tracker bug? I might try it if nobody else has. I'm just afraid I'll screw something up.

In addition, my patron renewal says it's set to get renewed on 12/3. It's now 12/3, and my patron has been gone for over 24 hours, no labor, no loyalty. I was hoping it would be related to the log-in tracker clock issue and that it would spring back to life after midnight my time. No joy; still no patron, even though the only option I have in my subscription plan is "change" or "cancel." I can't sign up for it, can't manually add time, nada.

Gentatsu
12-03-2015, 05:35 AM

4pm PST = 12am GMT, last pawsome festival event, (until the last one, at which time it poofed and I lost out on the last two coins I needed for the leash. Bad planning on my part.) Merit quests and house quests reset. After this point, you can't click the log in tracker until the log in tracker ticks it's midnight.
12am PST = 8am GMT, my log in tracker resets-- IF I log out out of the game, and log back in again. It won't just tick over on its own, which is secondary annoyance.

((Special note on PST/PDT: Daylight Saving ended as of Nov 2, and West Coast is back to PST.))

I play between 8pm-11pm PST, but between 4PM PST and 12AM PST is the "NO GO" time for my log-in tracker. (I have toons on both EU and NA servers, and its the same on both.) This means I have to stay up after midnight in order to get my log in tracked. If, at any time, I miss that after-midnight window, and wait until I get home from work the next day (which is after 6pm), I'm right back into the NEXT day's NO GO window, and still can't click it. Last month I logged in every day, but only managed to get 19 days tracked.

Has anyone tried re-setting their PC's clock to be GMT, to see if that fixes the tracker bug? I might try it if nobody else has. I'm just afraid I'll screw something up.

In addition, my patron renewal says it's set to get renewed on 12/3. It's now 12/3, and my patron has been gone for over 24 hours, no labor, no loyalty. I was hoping it would be related to the log-in tracker clock issue and that it would spring back to life after midnight my time. No joy; still no patron, even though the only option I have in my subscription plan is "change" or "cancel." I can't sign up for it, can't manually add time, nada.

well, I tried setting my pc to different times and kept restarting glyph and logging into the game. I went as far as 24 hours ahead of time on my pc. I saw no change to the login tracker letting me click any extra boxes. So this tells me its not connected to the client side pc time clocks. Since there seems to be a way for the game to tell the actual time and what the times are of the clients connecting to the data servers, id definitely say its a server side issue.

Xunlai
12-03-2015, 08:07 AM

I have a laptop set to GMT and desktop set to EST. The laptop resets in the middle of the day.. The desktop resets after midnight. I run 2 accounts on each, and they both behave the same.

Supermoep
12-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Hi,

i didn't encounter this issue or followed the reports about it. I just want to say between 0:00am and 01:00am UTC+1 it looks like the login reward for the next day should be available, but it isn't, after 01:00am UTC+1 it is available for me.

So maybe the reported issue with the login tracker breaks down to the difference of the local system time of consumer pc and UTC? just an idea ^^

Elisaren
12-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Greetings players.

I know its been shared before, but I'll share it again here.

To avoid this bug yourself - while they are fixing it - just do not click your Login Tracker button between the Daily Reset and the Patron Loyalty button reset. (In US ET, that means you do *not* push the button between 7pm and 1am US ET.)

Do this and you will get your update daily without issue. Personally I push my button before work in the morning (around 9am US ET) daily.

Eli

Valfreya
12-04-2015, 05:41 PM

Are they trying to reproduce it in korea? If they are, I can tell you why it won't be reproduce-able there. The issue stems from 1 time zone issue. Korea is under same time zone - no issue.

Trying to cover EU/NA in 1 time zone - big issue resulting in this bug among other, let's say, problems.

Ragosaros
12-04-2015, 10:10 PM
They can not duplicate the error... so ... I lost out on 21 log ins on multiples of my accounts last month, now this month all of them have 2 on the 4th day. and I log in EVERY DAY. I would very much like this corrected, you acknowledge the bug, can you replicate it at Trion?

Kytt
12-04-2015, 10:13 PM
Greetings players.

To avoid this bug yourself - while they are fixing it - just do not click your Login Tracker button between the Daily Reset and the Patron Loyalty button reset. (In US ET, that means you do *not* push the button between 7pm and 1am US ET.)

Noooo.... if the button is lit, use it.

If it's lit when it normally would not be lit, that just means you missed yesterday's login window. It will still reset for the next day at the same time. It doesn't matter if you hit it inside or outside of the window. You gain nothing and fix nothing by not using it.

To be able to use it properly, however, you have to use it during the "good" window on a regular basis but using it a few times outside of the window won't hurt.

Re: XL. I don't see how XL could replicate this unless they set their internal test server to run on a timezone a chunk of hours east of their play timezone. But shouldn't they be able to see in their own code how the timer is set up? It obviously runs script queries on two separate locations for time data (observable when the tracker only partially changes when the month does). It's a very logical problem. Failure to replicate does not mean it doesn't exist.

And for players who aren't getting a midnight reset, any chance you are launching AA with Steam? I don't know but it seems like a possible cause of discrepancy. The game client may not get its time data from pc system settings, but from something else local, such as launcher. Either way, "midnight" depends on what your game client thinks midnight is but it's definitely local source.

Ragosaros
12-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Greetings players.

Do this and you will get your update daily without issue. Personally I push my button before work in the morning (around 9am US ET) daily.

Eli

This is great.. but some of us have no time to turn computers on and log in before we get ourselves and families out of the house for the day. I know I don't want to get up in the middle of the night to do it.

Shaynnas
12-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Also missing a lot of login trackers over the last 2 days. Heavy casualties across Ollo server. Can we get an update on what is going to be done about this.

Katalissa
12-08-2015, 05:24 PM
I have 2 accounts and have already missed a few days, including today.

KyleMakore
12-08-2015, 09:18 PM
I log in every day usually in the evenings from like 7pm to 11pm PST and I was probably only able to get half of the login rewards that I could have. Same thing is going on this month as well.... SOOO I did not get my blue star last month... and i'm guessing I won't be able to get it for December as well at this rate. You could check my accounts login records and see I'm telling the truth.

Inkedbettie
12-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Next time I logged in it read 12 and I was missing 1. Today I didn't get a log in before or after midnight so instead of being just 1 behind, I am not 3 behind. =/ Happened on a second account as well. I'm on West Coast. I am on Morpheus but I still have headstart toons on Tahyang, I don't know if that did something..

Jaydefire
12-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Well due to it not being fixed I didn't get my token for the month of November, I'm still waiting to see if we are going to be given it for they know it was a problem on their end not ours.

Zira
12-11-2015, 10:05 AM
While you're at it, make it auto-track instead of clicking that silly button, I've yet to play a game that has a login-each-day reward system that REQUIRES you to click a silly button to register the login, I mean, clearly you're logged in if you've brought up the page anyways, and the servers have clearly tracked your login that day, forcing us to click a button that doesn't reset until you log out & back in seems quite dumb to me, especially for those that stay logged in and just AFK while they sleep, etc.

No.. Please don't do this.. With the issue of time zones and server times, and most everything you get from these rewards being untraceable, they needed to come up with a way to let us regulate who gets the reward. Otherwise you end up with players who have Merit badges on task alts because they forgot (or can't figure out) when they are going to Recieve a reward.. or do you want MORE people in the "I accidentally logged into my Alt and now she has a anniversary token quest item, and I only needed one more on my main and this is the LAST ONE!!"

Edit: Also I log in every day Before work/school at around 10 am and I have not missed a single day.. If you are logging in after work/school and keep missing days.. Try going to bed a little earlier and getting up a little earlier and do your log in tracker in the morning (That is what I have been doing with 4 accounts now and no problems this month)

zanti
12-11-2015, 12:14 PM
except the for the week i was off and able to log-in in the morning this only works every other day. I have no more vacation so will not make the 21 days for december.

Eliandal
12-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Is support even going to be able to assist with this "feature"? I have a number of guildies, that for whatever reason - can ONLY log in between 7 ish Eastern and 11:30 or so Eastern - meaning that some of them miss out on every second day of the login bonus - even though they are very readily viewable in game every night. What should people in this situation do. It's gotten to the point where we're having guildies track when they log in and when they (TRY!) to hit the tracker. I'm lucky in that I work from home, and so can log in mornings and have no issues. It is an issue for many others though!

Thanks!

Polrena
12-20-2015, 07:13 PM
Last update was over two weeks ago. Anything new yet? This is a fairly serious issue for those of us whose prime time is exactly in the "no-man's-land" time window of no-clicking.

Treetop
12-20-2015, 07:34 PM
last update 18 days ago you ♥♥♥♥ing scrubs...deleting my cc info for auto renew

Calnyanya
12-22-2015, 11:13 AM

Reproduction is easier if you set the local client machine's timezone to be a value of UTC-X (which is to say, when midnight UTC hits, it's not yet midnight local time on the previous day). This issue doesn't seem to occur at all when local timezone is set to something like UTC+X.

If they set the machines to, say, Pacific time, UTC-8 currently, there's an 8 hour window wherein they should be able to select the daily tracker but cannot.

If they really want to go all out in reproduction, things like the loyalty reset happen at midnight Central time, I think because the server clusters may be in the Central time zone - so while in-game events are all scheduled in UTC, the daily loyalty reset and the daily patron box reset happen at midnight Central. So, whatever timezone is set on the server should probably be something west of UTC but east of where the client is set.

Focslain
12-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Might be hard for them to reproduce it due to their single time zone. It seems that the login tracker issues stems from the games multiple time checks. So the only other version that can come close to replicating this would be the RU since it's the only other version with multiple time zones.

Rivyrkah
12-22-2015, 08:32 PM
Jesus ... I get that there's five hundred thousand reset times, blah blah; but seriously. If I log in ... at the same time every day ... I get a login tracker day maybe once every three days. Or maybe I'll get two days in a row, it's freaking random.

To be honest, I've given up on anything with this game ever being right the first time. Or the second. Kind of like meteorologists, wrong all the damn time and still get paid. If it were me at my job, I'd be fired already.

CavemanSean
12-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Well it heres to 2 months without this login coin for me GG Trion....

Arlekiel
01-08-2016, 09:22 PM
So, I have two accounts... I log every single day, when I get from work, which is in the afternoon and apparently at the time the Login Tracker bug happens, because one day im able to use it, and then the next day im unable to use it.
Therefore im always lacking the 21 days for the login badge. I cant get on early since I work... and this is Trions or Xlgames fault, but not mine.

So on my first account:
*On the begining of December I sent a ticket, and GM Squivee answered to me that it was an "only time deal".
*When I read that, my first thought is that I shouldnt worry since its going to be fixed, more probably for the next period.
*It wasnt fixed, but I continue login every day.. (You can verify that).
*Now that I lost december badge... I sent another ticket... and it gets closed down... withouth a reply...

On my second account:
*I forgot to send the ticket, on december about the november login tracker.
*I figure I would just wait to see if I send it i January for December and December.
*GM Squivee only grants me one medal, and says its too late for the november one.
*I agree, it took me one month to send the ticket.. but you guys have taken more than two month fixing a simple bug... Like I shouldnt be sending tickets in the first place.. (and goign one hours explaning the issue, just to be sent to another GM, who sents it to GM Squivee ).

I dont get it why I should I even get into the hassle of trying to log everyday if its broken... and worst of all its that apparently its not a priority of the team. I shouldnt be sending tickets, and I shouldnt be asking for something that you should just fix it manually or not implement it at all, since its completly unfair for people who gets affected by it.

I should be asking to get no only the badge, but all the other items (merit badges, loyalty tokens, etc) that I have lost because of the login tracker's bug... but im not even asking for those... just for the Login Badge, and I get the kick from support.

Like I dont want to be mean.. but its your fault guys... and im trying to stay positive here.. however its hard when you get tickets closed, and warnings about "one time deals" ... when thing is broken for almost 3 monhts now.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-13-2016, 09:51 AM
1/13 Update -- XL has remained unable to reproduce the issues we are seeing with the login tracker with their internal builds. We continue to send information to them to help them test and reproduce this bug, including player and staff reports.

Focslain
01-13-2016, 01:58 PM

Not surprising since from ours (players and Trion's) info it's linked to the major time difference and resets. I'd wager that the KR version (plus the CN and JP versions) are set so that the resets are concurrent with their timezones. This would make it near impossible to replicate. the only version that could possibly replicate it would be RU.

Malicent
01-14-2016, 06:35 AM

So is it too much to ask that one of their team members fly in for a day or two, witness some of the multiple issues that are going on then work on a fix.

It feels like all that happens with everything is that you guys send them an email or an IM and things don't get fixed.

2 years of miscommunication, misunderstanding of events, not being able to recreat bugs, poor launches. You would "think" that XL would care enough about the publisher to send someone out there for a few days to witness these concerns first-hand.

Focslain
01-14-2016, 08:45 AM
So is it too much to ask that one of their team members fly in for a day or two, witness some of the multiple issues that are going on then work on a fix.

It feels like all that happens with everything is that you guys send them an email or an IM and things don't get fixed.

2 years of miscommunication, misunderstanding of events, not being able to recreat bugs, poor launches. You would "think" that XL would care enough about the publisher to send someone out there for a few days to witness these concerns first-hand.

Even if they did, they still want to re-create it back at the development site. Which they can't recreate it there, this is an 'in the field' issue. So they have to fix the problem out here and I'm not sure their willing to do that since we have a semi work around for it.

This is just another example that this game was not designed to service so large an area on a single build.

Truffula
03-28-2016, 06:18 PM
They probably can't re-create it locally because they have their developers all in the same time zone. They need to test with a different timezone.

Can we get another update on this even if it's just "They still can't reproduce it" because it's still broken for me.

Truffula
03-31-2016, 08:22 PM
Here's a good test case to show them. Tonight my login trackers went to "blank" before midnight.

They show nothing - but you can see I already have the 14 day item. You can also see the time on the countdown (it is my local time, not server time, actually).

http://i.imgur.com/B7PlnRw.png

Vixrell
06-14-2016, 07:54 AM
This has already happened to me three times this month. Seems to happen when I am online past midnight eastern time, though I'm in central time. The button doesn't reset and I have to miss a day before I can get another login reward. Re-logging NEVER WORKS. Please get this fixed!!! I can only play at night right now and I don't want to have to keep missing days because of this glitch.

iknownothing
06-14-2016, 09:11 AM
This has already happened to me three times this month. Seems to happen when I am online past midnight eastern time, though I'm in central time. The button doesn't reset and I have to miss a day before I can get another login reward. Re-logging NEVER WORKS. Please get this fixed!!! I can only play at night right now and I don't want to have to keep missing days because of this glitch.

So much this. There hasn't been 1 month Ive been able to get all of them.

peshagypsy
06-14-2016, 04:57 PM
I'm having this issue as well. I have logged in every day and have missed 4 days so far this month on my tracker. While I may reach the day 21 reward, on a month like this month it's frustrating to miss the trees so regularly.

What's the status on this fix? Looks like it's been a known bug for a good 6 months!

Ardalla
12-13-2016, 02:18 PM
And still the problem persists!!!

Synpathi
12-14-2016, 04:49 PM
Problem still exists. Once the login server is fixed...and 3.0 is fixed... why don't you let the XL guys look at this one...

Dossy
01-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Problem still exists.

Irritation
02-07-2017, 08:08 PM
This is sad this is still an issue today.... Been more than a year....

Dossy
05-04-2017, 10:22 AM
4 months after my last post, problem still exists. Trion/XL, hello? Can you guys like please notify Korea they only live in one time zone which is why the XL dev team can't figure out the bug even exists?

SamiLu
05-05-2017, 11:56 AM
I rarely ever get all my log in and I log on every evening. I noticed it ONLY works in the morning...and i can't always log in in the morning. Why doesn't it work in the evening? So sad... i'm already 2 days behind this month.

Adolen
05-26-2017, 04:10 PM
As best I can tell, the login tracker is based on both UTC time and your local time so you need to login and claim your gift between midnight your time and the following midnight UTC (which in my case is currently 8:00pm my time).

If you claim after midnight UTC but before midnight local time it will not allow you to claim the following day (even after midnight UTC), thus ensuring you lose a day of login bonus.

It's a screwed up system, no doubt, but as long as I claim between midnight local and the following midnight UTC I have not missed a single login.

Truffula
06-07-2017, 10:05 AM
has this bug been fixed YET in 3.5?

Predaeus
07-10-2017, 11:23 PM
has this bug been fixed YET in 3.5?

It most definitely has not been fixed. It's easy to replicate so I don't understand the problem here...

TheRagingBoner
03-29-2018, 01:35 AM
Two days now and my tacker has failed to reset. Has this been solved? And/or will it have been in 4.5?

Melfirance
03-29-2018, 10:41 AM
Login Tracker resets at new month, if u took all 25 rewards wait till next month.