PDA

View Full Version : WTS Obsidian Crafting Mats: Your Gold & Wisps + my Crafting Mats = Your Shiny New Obby Gear!

Tricorn
11-21-2015, 09:24 PM
You're a busy person. You don't have all the time in the world to spend grinding for your Obsidian Gear. Especially since the Obsidian drops have been heavily nerfed since the last update. You only get 1 rare Arcane tier drop every 200 mobs grinded (subject to that day's RNG, of course).

But don't fear, you got the means to pay for convenience!

So I am offering my special crafting services.

See below screenshot of my grinding (since the opening of the Library)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z128/TricornL5R/ScreenShot0023_1.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/TricornL5R/media/ScreenShot0023_1.jpg.html)

Below are the complete list and prices associated with them.

*updated 30th Nov 2015*

2 x Forbidden Spellgem = 150 gold each
45 x Ouroboros Statue = 50 gold each
26 x Philosopher's Stone Fragment = 100 gold each
47 x Pygmy Skull = 100 gold each
18 x Ritual Aquamarine = 100 gold each
5 x Shadow Orb = 150 gold each
15 Tainted Jewel = 100 gold each
31 Weathered Beryl = 100 gold each

29 x Bone Chip = 25 gold each
238 x Haunted Obsidian = 10 gold each
78 x Herzan's Research = 20 gold each
81 x Inakos's Grimoire = 20 gold each
109 x Renaia's Research Journal = 20 gold each
76 x Ruthart's Doodles = 20 gold each

37 x Abyssal Shard = 20 gold each
205 x Brine Flakes = 5 gold each
288 x Dense Lead = 5 gold each
1,278 x Malevolent Obsidian = 1 gold each
219 x Mercury Solution = 5 gold each
64 x Mistmight Stone = 10 gold each
171 x Possessed Topaz = 5 gold each
264 x Sulfur Crystal = 5 gold each

Bring your tradable Obsidian gear, your gold (total price of needed mats) and the necessary needed wisps. Pass them to me to craft your new Obsidian gear!

Drop your PM to me here, or PM "Izanaginomikoto" in-game on Kraken server!

-Izanaginomikoto
Leader of the casual <ArchAngel> guild

AccountHasBeenStolen
11-21-2015, 11:03 PM
I've got to say, I've seen some Dumbass posts of people trying to scam others in online forums before. However this without-a-doubt takes the cake.
I call this a scam, because that's 100% what it is. Let me prove this to anyone thinking about taking you up on your "Bat-♥♥♥♥-Crazy Offer"

I'm going to do some math for people.
Lets assume that someone wants you to make them a full T2 set of Celestial Obsidian Cloth Armour.

T2 Obsidian Hood, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)- 2020 gold
T2 Obsdian Shirt, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E) - 2090 gold
T2 Obsidian Gloves, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)-2020 gold
T2 Obsidian Pants, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)- 2055 gold
T2 Obsidian Boots, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)- 2020 gold

I'm not even going to get into how much it would cost for you to scam someone into a T4+ piece of armour

In total for you to craft someone a Fullset of T2 obsidian Cloth at Celestial,
10,205 Gold

At that price the person whose time your trying to save, could either buy a complete set of Epherium Celestial armour, 7/7 which would also save them time in gearing up.

You sir are nothing but a would-be Con-Artist, Shame on you and shame on anyone who shares in your idea.

Tricorn
11-21-2015, 11:22 PM
I've got to say, I've seen some Dumbass posts of people trying to scam others in online forums before. However this without-a-doubt takes the cake.
I call this a scam, because that's 100% what it is. Let me prove this to anyone thinking about taking you up on your "Bat-♥♥♥♥-Crazy Offer"

I'm going to do some math for people.
Lets assume that someone wants you to make them a full T2 set of Celestial Obsidian Cloth Armour.

T2 Obsidian Hood, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)- 2020 gold
T2 Obsdian Shirt, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E) - 2090 gold
T2 Obsidian Gloves, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)-2020 gold
T2 Obsidian Pants, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)- 2055 gold
T2 Obsidian Boots, including the price of mana wisps ATM on the Kraken server (35g/E)- 2020 gold

I'm not even going to get into how much it would cost for you to scam someone into a T4+ piece of armour

In total for you to craft someone a Fullset of T2 obsidian Cloth at Celestial,
10,205 Gold

At that price the person whose time your trying to save, could either buy a complete set of Epherium Celestial armour, 7/7 which would also save them time in gearing up.

You sir are nothing but a would-be Con-Artist, Shame on you and shame on anyone who shares in your idea.

Awwww. I love you too.

However, that's just the upper limit. Feel free to haggle :D

Tricorn
11-27-2015, 12:54 AM
Don't play to grind! Black Friday special offer! 50% off offered prices!

My Arcane mats are fast running out! Buy them while you still can!

Tricorn
11-29-2015, 11:12 PM
Don't play to grind! Black Friday special offer! 50% off offered prices!

My Arcane mats are fast running out! Buy them while you still can!

Black Friday special offer is over! Thank you all happy buyers!

Please refer to the new quality balance, while stocks last!

Don't grind! Get your Obby gear today!