PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PvP/PvE/Crafting Guild that keeps chat/teamspeak somewhat clean.

Kysune
08-11-2014, 02:33 AM
Hey all,

I've been checking out some guilds and have unfortunately ran into quite a few that have had a decent amount of racism, religious slurs, or excessive cursing and I've been having a hard time feeling comfortable with settling down with any of these guilds. I'm 29 and I used to lead a fairly large guild back in DAoC and I'm looking for a guild with structure, goals, and plenty of pve and pvp focus. Looking for a guild with some class/modesty as I don't particularly want to hear the F* bomb, Racist terms, or Raptor J*/Zombie J* every 5 seconds in guild teamspeak or guild chat.

Hoping there's some mature guilds out there that are serious about the game but also focused on not being offensive to their own members. (I'm not entirely decided on whether I'll be playing an Elf or Harani yet so I'm open to either side at the moment.)

Derivera
08-11-2014, 02:37 AM
Hey there Kysune!
If your interested in joining a PvX , trade&craft guild we the imperial merchants may just be the right fit for you. Check us out @ http://imperial-merchants.enjin.com/home.
In all honesty though there will be somewhat cursing on the ts servers :P Life does not always go as we want it and unexpected turn of events may lead to people getting "angry". We do keep it in check though :) As long as none of these unexpected events occur that is.... Yet, our rules state that cursiing at other fellow guild members will NOT be tolerated!
With kind regards
Derivera

Kysus
08-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Hopefully I'm not sounding like I expect there to never be any foul language in Teamspeak or Guild chat but I'm just tired of excessive unneeded cursing.

Derivera
08-11-2014, 04:48 AM
Aight ;) well you are at the right adress with us ;) just gimme a pm if interested^^

ApocaRUFF
08-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Amitabha (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?21751-NA-Amitabha-Close-knit-PVP-and-PVE-Guild) is recruiting. I like to consider the guild a "mature" guild, but I do have to admit that I can sometimes have a problem with saying "♥♥♥♥" or "♥♥♥♥" to frequently. Usually, I try to limit it as much as I can when I know someone who doesn't like it is present. I can't really say if the amount of cursing that goes on in our TS3 is to much for you, you would need to come on and see for yourself at some point. We do keep away from racial slurs and whatnot, though. Our first rule is "no hate speech" against any person or group.

If that sounds alright to you, you can pop over to our recruitment thread (linked above). Then, if you like what you read there you can go over to our website to get our TS3 information and join us there. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.