PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Known Issue: Songcraft Rhythm buff [UPDATED 1/13]

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-15-2015, 04:52 PM
1/13 Update -- We can confirm that this fix is still committed to the January 2.5 update, and we hope to have it resolved at that time!

Description: After our 2.0 Update, users noted that casting songs quickly while under the effects of the Rhythm buff caused some songs to stop channeling correctly.

Status: (Updated 12/15) -- XL has been able to reproduce the issue on their side and have currently placed the fix in development for 2.5, which will be deployed in late January.

Thenijiway
12-17-2015, 04:31 AM
I've also experienced songs sometimes not playing after casting but it works the second time I cast

Kav
12-17-2015, 04:20 PM
Late January - the patch where trees aren't broken by design!
HUZZAH!

Divination
12-21-2015, 03:45 AM
#XLstylebaby - 2 months to reproduce an issue, which has been reproduced on a daily basis from the users affected by its content; i even saw a few posts with people actually trying to investigate the issue. I think we should just team up and develop the next patch ourselves...

Ayaka
12-24-2015, 12:54 PM
I need to add to this topic.

It is NOT just the Rhythm buff that is causing songs to bug out. It is ANY temporary buff or buffs that refresh themselves consistently. The reason everyone thinks it is Rhythm is because the buff continually refreshes itself over and over again and because of this causes the most obvious issues.

Simply spec out of the songcraft rhythm passive and you will instantly see that although the songs do not bug out AS MUCH, any temporary buffs that get placed on you such as zeal (a big contender to rhythm), "sacrifice" from mend, and even other songs that are refreshing themselves will all bug out the songs that are playing. When I say bug out I mean stop all or some of the songs you have currently playing entirely.

My point is: please don't assume that rhythm is the only cause. It is not. Please look at the bigger picture.

Janek
12-24-2015, 08:44 PM
@Celestrata funny thing is:
when we have Bug with apex/duplicate/abuse exploits/queue skills etc etc, or not worked marketplace - we got fix fast sometimes after few hours or maybe max few days.

when we have importent stuff bugs like: songcraft,fireball,flowers dance and other stuff i forgot, we need to wait like 2 months to fix.

Dcoy
12-27-2015, 09:32 PM
This bug is driving me nuts. It's gotten way worse in the past couple days, I can't maintain songs at all anymore. I reported this bug when 2.5 was still on the PTS and we're already on the verge of the next major overhaul with no fix in sight...

Full Throttle
12-28-2015, 01:16 PM
This bug is driving me nuts. It's gotten way worse in the past couple days, I can't maintain songs at all anymore. I reported this bug when 2.5 was still on the PTS and we're already on the verge of the next major overhaul with no fix in sight...

It's not a degenerative issue so it's not getting "worse".

Dcoy
12-28-2015, 02:18 PM
It's not a degenerative issue so it's not getting "worse".

Considering I've been able to use 4 songs for the past month with rhythm spec'd and recently I can only maintain 2 I'd say it has gotten worse. Whatever the underlying problem is has been amplified in the past 2 days whether that be latency issues or otherwise.

Ayaka
12-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Actually, I can confirm that this bug HAS gotten much worse since the last major patch.

Why? I don't know.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-13-2016, 09:49 AM
1/13 Update -- We can confirm that this fix is still committed to the January 2.5 update, and we hope to have it resolved at that time!

Kav
01-13-2016, 05:20 PM

A bug free PvP experience is a happy ArcheAge community! <3