PDA

View Full Version : [NA][West][PvX] Cranky Old People

Lunatuna
08-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Established Omega guild recruiting for Open Beta/Release

Cranky Old people is a guild for adults looking to PvP, Trade, and Craft in a tight-knit group. We currently have 60 members on Omega and are looking to grow our ranks now (if you are in alpha) and for Open Beta and Release. Although we will be playing in NA servers, we have EU and Oceanic members now, and welcome more.

Visit http://crankyoldpeople.enjin.com for more info and to apply. If accepted, you'll be able to join our forums and Team Speak right away to get to know us and the game.

Trug
08-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Just a quick update on the guild for those interested - we're currently sitting at around 100 members with mostly US/Can players, and a mix of EU/Oceanic players as well. The more the merrier though, so if an adult guild with a great community is your cup of tea, head to the link in LunaTuna's original post!

pkr4
08-31-2014, 09:44 AM
Cranky Bump!

Imsweet
09-02-2014, 06:05 AM
We love to have fun, help each other and kick the enemy's butt. Open beta starts in a couple of days, come and check us out!

Bonka
09-02-2014, 08:20 AM
A friend and I joined this guild on Alpha and it's been the best decision we made since jumping on Archeage. We tend to duo most of the time and took a chance on guilding up. It's been a great experience. Easy going people who are always looking to have fun and help each other out. Great site with lots of resources and an open forum where we share ideas, work together and ensure that everyone has a great experience.

hunticus
09-02-2014, 09:33 AM
I personally enjoy this guild for many reasons, here are a few.

1. Its an adult based guild, got nothing against kids (got a couple of my own). But I prefer to mingle with other adults that share common interests when I am gaming, not to mention some good adult humor from time to time that may be inappropriate for some kiddies ;)

2. This guild gets involved in just about every aspect of this game. If decide from week to week you want to change up what your doing (ex. fishing, trading, naval war, questing, PVP), there is usually always different groups running to jump in with so your not doing it alone.

3. Play the way you want to play. I have been in guilds on other games in the past that just don't expect, but command you to do certain things. Now don't get me wrong, we welcome and appreciate people contributing... and if you do, you will only benefit from it greatly. But if your the solo type and want to do your own thing, that's cool to, this is your time and your money.

Well hopefully this helps and I look forward to seeing any new players in the guild =)

Janeyuk
09-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Bumpity Bump

pkr4
09-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Cranky Old Bump

Trug
09-03-2014, 01:45 PM
If anyone is interested in seeing COP in action, we do have some videos posted up on YouTube as well.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLulm_9T3CoydsQQrqk2fDjWQWugpiD3BI

pkr4
09-08-2014, 06:40 PM
bump the COP

pkr4
09-09-2014, 10:05 PM
COP still recruiting cranky old and humorous people.

pkr4
09-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Hello Cranky People :) Just heads up that the guild Cranky Old People will not be accepting new applications for the next few days as we focus on all the logistics of Head Start!

pkr4
09-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Cranky Old People recruiting again. Ollo server; West side. Looking for pvp and pve as we continue to build our ranks as we push to claim a castle. Come join in the fun!!

pkr4
09-29-2014, 01:13 AM
Still looking for some cranky people! Need some good PVP players!!