PDA

View Full Version : Quillodon: Magi Unite! cuz why not?

DevTracker
01-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Haha I agree this is a pretty broad category, since I assume by "Magi" you mean literally anyone that's getting most of their damage from any of the non-physical classes. But here's some useful tricks I use on the regular:1) For Witch/Def builds, Focal Concussion->Bull Rush->Bubble Trap->Fortress (before silence wears off) is my go-to bubbledrop combo. It's not huge, but it's consistent as hell and if you time it right it completely negates Bondbreaker. (Or even better, baits it when it's already too late.)2) Summon Crows, Flame Barrier, and Ode to Recovery can all be cast without breaking Bubble or Deep Freeze, even though they damage the enemy.3) Non-damaging (or delayed damage) spells like Wail, Whisper, Purge, Earthen Grip, Startling Strain, and Dissonance can all be cast without breaking Sleep, allowing you to debuff the enemy or set up combos during what might otherwise be dead time in some builds.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=258708&p=2173451&viewfull=1#post2173451)