PDA

View Full Version : Would you watch me Stream Crafting/Regrading? Input needed

ThePokerPlayer
01-08-2016, 09:40 PM
I need Ideas on how to go about this because I had a few people say they wanted to watch me regrade I currently have 6 delphinad Ocean staffs I plan to yolo at celestial, not many care to watch me Open my delphinads but some like my give away games in faction so I wanted to expand it. I havnt made a set day/time, I was kind of looking to this server interest first b4 I start because anything I give away would be to kyrios players West, East, and Pirates. This stream wouldnt care with give aways like whispers in faction chat so more people can play. Please leave your input below on what you would like to see and what things I might not have brought up.

ThePokerPlayer
01-10-2016, 06:20 PM
No one has any input? :(

Robotz
01-10-2016, 07:06 PM
I mean like this is just my opinion but Regrading Celes is nothing anymore i dont even bother Vidding them, i guess you could record them and make a vid but streaming eh idk seems like u'd get beggars on the stream, but hey best of luck maybe u could do a crafting vid like progression thing????

ThePokerPlayer
01-10-2016, 09:05 PM
I agree 100% celestial regrading isnt much, but I might yolo divine Oceans if I get 2-3 of them out of the 6 staffs. Robots you wouldnt know but I play a Guessing game with West faction. I give gold to the winners when ever they guess The stat roll of the delphinads I create. I make like 2-3 delphinads a week. I have had alot of friends say they want to watch me regrade but was sure about crafting if any people were interested, this would be a way the pirate faction/East faction could join. I just know alot of people say I am lucky with delphinads but they dont see how many items I craft so the craft progression would help possibly. I appreciate the input lol

Robotz
01-10-2016, 11:34 PM
I agree 100% celestial regrading isnt much, but I might yolo divine Oceans if I get 2-3 of them out of the 6 staffs. Robots you wouldnt know but I play a Guessing game with West faction. I give gold to the winners when ever they guess The stat roll of the delphinads I create. I make like 2-3 delphinads a week. I have had alot of friends say they want to watch me regrade but was sure about crafting if any people were interested, this would be a way the pirate faction/East faction could join. I just know alot of people say I am lucky with delphinads but they dont see how many items I craft so the craft progression would help possibly. I appreciate the input lol

Go for it then Tbh i kinda wanna see how much you actually craft too u'd have to spice things up a little if ur gonna stream it, also if u giveaway ♥♥♥♥ do at random cuz u know the BottomFeeders will only come for that.

ThePokerPlayer
01-13-2016, 11:09 PM
had a fun time streaming today ty to the 60 + people that came out was alot of fun!! gonna try and do it again tomorrow say around 7-8pm Arizona time! http://www.twitch.tv/theeepokerplayer