PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: @Celestrata: Why are you closing/deleting threads which ask for server merges?

DevTracker
01-13-2016, 11:30 AM
I apologize that I missed this thread while it went on during winter break. The long of it is that the game's population has remained steady in regards to activity across both regions. We realize that it's sometimes hard for players to be able to tell how the overall population is doing, as you may be logging in at lower hours, may be missing battles, etc.Anyway, I've been closing the threads because many of them are unnecessary and only serve to create rumors that we're going to have another merge coming up. We don't have one planned, guys, and we're not looking to do another one right now. We appreciate the feedback, but we don't want to put everyone through the additional stress of a merge again at this time. Should that change, we'd let you know as soon as we could.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=257536&p=2180310&viewfull=1#post2180310)