PDA

View Full Version : Additional races

Hypnosis
01-17-2016, 07:50 PM
So if my memory serves me right, when the game was announced they said there would be 2 races on each side but they would add 2 more in. I learned via Reddit that east side is supposed to get dragon people (who look amazing) and west is getting dwarves. Idk about other people but I kind of want those dragon people, willing to retrain and relabel for it. Except... I don't think we'll ever get them

frequentlybaddecisions
01-17-2016, 07:52 PM
3.0 is expected by Koreans to be a massive patch. New races & zones added. 2.9 is really a small patch.

Deer tha
01-17-2016, 10:24 PM
There was 4 races that were apparently coming out. I think pixies and faeries were the other two.

A while ago (pre 2.0) someone got out of map by however means and showed the Dwarven area. They already had some Npcs and mobs spawning in the area with most of it textured. For quite a while you have been able to see some large towers and tents in the area above diamond shores as well.

They had developed the entire map before they decided to change from the cry2 engine to the cry3 engine before the alpha so the above might just be some stuff that was converted and left in but considering it was only those zones and a couple others I doubt it.

As for the current updates I think they are improving the game greatly and if they do a big update for 3.0 and advertise it right it would bring more people to the game. Hopefully we get 2.9 rather fast.

SandPirate
01-18-2016, 12:30 AM
I wanna know if they will give a 1 time transfer of all items to another char or not....

Huo
01-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Yeah, the west gets dwarves while the east gets the warborn, sort of dragon-demon things. This supposedly being added in 3.0, as some of the new areas are already in the game, just now accessible (dwarf starting area, warborn starting area (sunbite wilds, South of arcum), Aubre cradle), and base dwarf model is in the game, as you can see with some npcs. The other two races are a long time of, as there is nothing in the game yet about them, but eventually the west will get fairies while the east gets the returned, sort of zombies.

Hypnosis
01-18-2016, 09:41 AM
Guess i wont be quitting until 3.0 hits then, game is dying out, a new race here and there would definitely bring more people back

Eilios
01-18-2016, 10:35 AM
There was 4 races that were apparently coming out. I think pixies and faeries were the other two.

A while ago (pre 2.0) someone got out of map by however means and showed the Dwarven area. They already had some Npcs and mobs spawning in the area with most of it textured. For quite a while you have been able to see some large towers and tents in the area above diamond shores as well.

They had developed the entire map before they decided to change from the cry2 engine to the cry3 engine before the alpha so the above might just be some stuff that was converted and left in but considering it was only those zones and a couple others I doubt it.

As for the current updates I think they are improving the game greatly and if they do a big update for 3.0 and advertise it right it would bring more people to the game. Hopefully we get 2.9 rather fast.

Enjoy. May we never forget Hodor and his assistance.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?156036-Maps-of-Future-Zones-in-ArcheAge

Hypnosis
01-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Enjoy. May we never forget Hodor and his assistance.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?156036-Maps-of-Future-Zones-in-ArcheAge

Thank you so much for this, this'll be whats driving me to play this game for a whil enow