PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: does anyone else feel like Celestrata Bloodsong is not posting much?

DevTracker
01-19-2016, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the answer at least. You already maintain two development pipelines with PTS though. At least if you tried adding a third, it could potentially allow hundreds of people to do the events every day. I mean if you honestly think it's more important to allow people to play both regions without issue than it is to attend the time specific open world events every day, I don't know what to say. I know you weren't here yet, but you do know this has been a major issue, mostly ignored by Trion, since May of last year right? When you do something special, like double every event reward, and most of us still can't attend cause normal job, what do you expect us to do? It's not an extra development pipeline. PTS is the same pipeline, just earlier. And I can't attend it either because I'm working on the game all day. I'd love to get Scheherazade a whole bunch of extra honor, but I'll be working too. I understand your frustration because I'm in the same boat, but there needs to be a better solution that works for everyone. If we move timers now, it just screws a new group of people out of the event, as other people have pointed out. We'd like for the whole system to be handled through variables, our outside of the game through commands, rather than hard coded into the server itself.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=260295&p=2186665&viewfull=1#post2186665)