PDA

View Full Version : Quillodon: Things i've noticed post 2.5

DevTracker
01-21-2016, 01:20 PM
It's definitely harder to keep rhythm up, it seems the buff ticks at 5s and 2 s in a song but I can't seem to renew rhythm unless I use an instant -> song and rhythm has to have 5s left on it. The continuing rhythm thing only seems to happen with 1 song, so it doesn't really seem like a bug just a weird interaction.I leveled 0-50 as a sorrowsong, one of the worst experiences I've ever had haha I think i've got it. It's something to do with the delay as you start a new song. It's like each time you START a new song after using a non-song skill, it's restarting the timer on "how long you've been playing" to see if you can keep rhythm up.Even if you have a full 3+ seconds left on your Rhythm buff, if you try to get all 5 songs up and running again at once you'll lose it. So for current workaround, just play ONE song for 3 seconds to lock in the rhythm before you start up the others. I'll report this to QA.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=260758&p=2189793&viewfull=1#post2189793)