PDA

View Full Version : Chribba's Mega Store

Chribba
01-24-2016, 03:12 PM
My service will allow you to sell items that take awhile to sell at a cost that is cheaper than the cost of spending 100g over and over on the Auction House. My goal is to circumvent the Auction House insane listing fees and provide the Thayang community an alternative route. Please stay tuned as the details of this service are worked out.

--------------------------------------------------Chribba's Mega Store--------------------------------------------------------

Buying: Apex (30g under AH prices) - I buy Apex for 30g under current Auction House Prices. Due to the major fluxuation in Apex prices please contact me in game for live price checks and transactions.

Selling: Gilda Stars (5g a Gilda Star) - Gilda Stars will be sold at a 5 gold a Gilda. Please send me a mail in game or send me a message here on the forums to place Gilda Star orders.

Delphinad Ocean Staff Divine (30000g) - This staff is upgradable to Ayanad. At divine Ayanad grade this staff is equal to an epic T6 staff. Unlike obsideon items though this staff is tradeable as well as resealable.

Trading: Will trade Your Archeum Trees for my Regrade Braziers at a 1 to 1 ratio

Nahlem
01-24-2016, 03:54 PM
Funny guy.

Tiptoe
01-24-2016, 06:31 PM
Chribba I'm extemely interested in this service. I'm a F2P (non-patron) and the 10% Auction House fee is a real killer for me.

Take Apex for example, there are times of the day/week where I can buy Apex for a real bargain. But I can't re-sell it because the AH fee will completely wipe out any profit. So if you're willing to buy Apex for 30 gold under the current market value, then that sounds fair to me and we could both make a nice profit from it.

I consider myself an 'Economy Player' and the more I think about this service, the more I like it. You sound like an entrepreneur to me and I have huge respect for such people. You may just be a Godsend to the F2P community as well.

So I'm really keen to learn more about this business.

Besides Apex, what other products are you interested in trading?

Tiptoe
01-24-2016, 06:43 PM
Oh, I've just thought of another business opportunity you might be interested in, selling credits. I'm not sure how much of a demand for credits there is on Tahyang, but I know on Morpheus that credits sell for 25 silver per credit.

Again, I'm thinking of F2P players who are struggling to afford that Auction House License. They take a big risk when trading with strangers. So I think it would be nice to have somebody trustworthy for them to deal with.

If you develop a good reputation on the server, then you might become the 'Go To' guy for all of this stuff. When newbies ask how they can get an Auction House License they'll be told to talk to Chribba :)

Chribba
01-24-2016, 09:37 PM
Chribba I'm extemely interested in this service. I'm a F2P (non-patron) and the 10% Auction House fee is a real killer for me.

Take Apex for example, there are times of the day/week where I can buy Apex for a real bargain. But I can't re-sell it because the AH fee will completely wipe out any profit. So if you're willing to buy Apex for 30 gold under the current market value, then that sounds fair to me and we could both make a nice profit from it.

I consider myself an 'Economy Player' and the more I think about this service, the more I like it. You sound like an entrepreneur to me and I have huge respect for such people. You may just be a Godsend to the F2P community as well.

So I'm really keen to learn more about this business.

Besides Apex, what other products are you interested in trading?

Im currently examining a possible service of exchanging Sunlight Moonlight and Starlight for each other. Im also debating setting up a service for the regrade scrolls as well. Thank you for the idea of tax certs. Ill examine them as well!

Chribba
01-24-2016, 10:05 PM
Oh, I've just thought of another business opportunity you might be interested in, selling credits. I'm not sure how much of a demand for credits there is on Tahyang, but I know on Morpheus that credits sell for 25 silver per credit.

Again, I'm thinking of F2P players who are struggling to afford that Auction House License. They take a big risk when trading with strangers. So I think it would be nice to have somebody trustworthy for them to deal with.

If you develop a good reputation on the server, then you might become the 'Go To' guy for all of this stuff. When newbies ask how they can get an Auction House License they'll be told to talk to Chribba :)

Hmm if people are struggling with Certs and other key items for F2P members ill also look into a program to give back to the community for important items like that.

Durpmen
01-25-2016, 02:25 PM
Funny guy.

Watch out Chribba you might upset the mighty gracious Nehalem. He has the highest gearscore did y'know!

Chribba
01-25-2016, 04:15 PM
Watch out Chribba you might upset the mighty gracious Nehalem. He has the highest gearscore did y'know!

Dont think i met him but i just checked the rankings for gear scores. 8000 is a lot!

Nahlem
01-25-2016, 04:22 PM
The comment was for the price on the Delphinad Ocean Staff and the price of gilda.

Durpmen
01-25-2016, 05:12 PM
The comment was for the price on the Delphinad Ocean Staff and the price of gilda.

Chribba always offers a fair price.

romonster
01-25-2016, 06:24 PM
I think I'll continue to use the auction house. The fees are not really insane at all, especially when you list for 6 hours, which I normally do. In return I get potential buyers from four servers, and at least two of them have substantially larger populations than ours.

Also, please learn to spell Tahyang correctly.