http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6h0W7pl3Zs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6h0W7pl3Zs

Gallus
01-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Dafuq are you recording this at? 84p?

Legendarios
01-25-2016, 10:12 PM
Dafuq are you recording this at? 84p?

Had some quality issues, not sure why. Shadowplay is getting annoying.

Gallus
01-25-2016, 10:13 PM
Had some quality issues, not sure why. Shadowplay is getting annoying.

Go into shadowplay settings and set quality to high. Also, play the game at 1080p or better in game.

Legendarios
01-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Go into shadowplay settings and set quality to high. Also, play the game at 1080p or better in game.

Quality has always been at high, same for the 1080p ingame quality settings. There are points where the video actually does show decent quality (at least in my PoV), so it might just be the buffering.

BeckinSnopper
01-26-2016, 01:28 AM

It's youtube, it's having problems all day, I imagine for uploading as well.
Can't buffer anything past 144p majority of the day, still get 100 megabits on any speedtest.

Also, funny video. Iktf.

TaliLevi
01-26-2016, 05:21 AM
It's a bit hard to figure out what on earth is going on with your quality issues, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume it's along the lines of Toxic running away and healing back up in a 1v1 arena. As a healer I basically never do arena except for recently to get my honor cloak (which is finally done!), and I had a lot of SlayerS members be hateful towards me for doing essentially the only thing healers can do - healing back up then trying to widdle you down with my terrible damage. Yet from what I can see Toxic, who is in SlayerS, does the exact same thing. I wish I had people with your sense of humor in arena Neon!

kphelljumper
01-26-2016, 05:50 AM
I totally agree with this tho XD I spend the whole time trying to lock him down and keeping enough heal debuffs that I can get 2 or 3 crits to actually kill the guy lol then you are like "o i got em now!!!" *leech* F#$%#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanrio
01-26-2016, 05:59 AM
It's a bit hard to figure out what on earth is going on with your quality issues, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume it's along the lines of Toxic running away and healing back up in a 1v1 arena. As a healer I basically never do arena except for recently to get my honor cloak (which is finally done!), and I had a lot of SlayerS members be hateful towards me for doing essentially the only thing healers can do - healing back up then trying to widdle you down with my terrible damage. Yet from what I can see Toxic, who is in SlayerS, does the exact same thing. I wish I had people with your sense of humor in arena Neon!

Spot on.

Akaime
01-26-2016, 06:52 AM
He would've been dead at the first 8 seconds of the video if you have used Bansheee (fear)>Overwhelm >Shadowsmite after that "hammer skill" which i don't know the name lol
and the and stalker's mark says "HI, USE ME!".

Legendarios
01-26-2016, 02:05 PM
He would've been dead at the first 8 seconds of the video if you have used Bansheee (fear)>Overwhelm >Shadowsmite after that "hammer skill" which i don't know the name lol
and the and stalker's mark says "HI, USE ME!".

I was tired, don't judge me. :(

But yeah, I get what you're saying. I usually do add the Banshee's after gap closing, I didn't really snap to that in time.