PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Purchase Credits or Patron Subscription

bocubin1305
01-26-2016, 11:59 PM
I'm a brand new player but I really enjoy this game so I want to be a Patron.

I tried several times with my credit cards than with Paypal to buy Patron subscription -> no success.

I tried with Paypal to buy credits (19$ for 3,250 credits), the money was taken from my cc and transferred to Paypal, but I still didn't receive any credits from Trion.

Could anyone help me? I'm so desperate. At least tell me that I can get my money back.

Thank you everyone.

CorScor
01-27-2016, 12:20 AM
I just tried to buy something too and it got flagged for human review. Is that the kind of error you got with an order number and email sent, or did you get the general "not able to complete purchase at this time" and no order number or email?

I've run into both kinds before, they will fix it but it'll take a lil time. If you got the 1st error then it means your order is just on hold for a human to review before completion, to prevent fraud or whatever; it may go thru or not, they will email you decision, submit a support ticket if purchase is denied. If you got the second kind then that's likely a processing issue on their end and you just have to keep trying until they fix whatever the prob is, and submit support ticket about it asap.

bocubin1305
01-27-2016, 01:08 AM
I just tried to buy something too and it got flagged for human review. Is that the kind of error you got with an order number and email sent, or did you get the general "not able to complete purchase at this time" and no order number or email?

I've run into both kinds before, they will fix it but it'll take a lil time. If you got the 1st error then it means your order is just on hold for a human to review before completion, to prevent fraud or whatever; it may go thru or not, they will email you decision, submit a support ticket if purchase is denied. If you got the second kind then that's likely a processing issue on their end and you just have to keep trying until they fix whatever the prob is, and submit support ticket about it asap.

I had the second problem, and i already submitted a lot of support tickets but all i got back is automatic reply. So I have to wait and hope that time will resolve everything? So sad...