PDA

View Full Version : merumeru's random intro-thread

merumeru
03-22-2014, 01:04 AM
Hello, glad to see official AA forum.

I am random guy from Czech republic (though I am not really proud of my own country). I fancy information technologies, graphic designing, anime, visual novels, RailDex universum, hardcore techno music, old-school doom metal stuff and of course, MMORPGs that are not just simple level up by killing and raid in endgame...
I haven't been really satisfied with any MMORPG since Ultima Online and as far as I am concerned about latest changes in Arche Age, it won't be able to reach that level of awesomeness either, but still might be good enough to deserve my time and money, haha.

So that's it about me, please treat me well~

ApocaRUFF
03-22-2014, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the community! Hopefully Trion will emulate the Russian servers a bit, and both versions will stay away from the 1.0 stuff, or at least introduced a heavily modified version of it. The game is pretty enjoyable, but definitely not as hardcore as pre-tremmel UO or anything.

Luciffer
03-22-2014, 01:16 AM
Vítej krajane :)

merumeru
03-22-2014, 01:21 AM
ApocaRUFF: Hi, thank you. Well, after following other few MMO developements / publishing process, I am very sceptic about that. After all, money is what matters of course and I believe 1.0 changes can bring handful of new casual. Well whatever, still might be fun to play enough.

Luciffer: Hola, hola.

Saul
06-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Hello, glad to see official AA forum.

I am random guy from Czech republic (though I am not really proud of my own country). I fancy information technologies, graphic designing, anime, visual novels, RailDex universum, hardcore techno music, old-school doom metal stuff and of course, MMORPGs that are not just simple level up by killing and raid in endgame...
I haven't been really satisfied with any MMORPG since Ultima Online and as far as I am concerned about latest changes in Arche Age, it won't be able to reach that level of awesomeness either, but still might be good enough to deserve my time and money, haha.

So that's it about me, please treat me well~

Welcome! What of the latest changes do you not like? I'm glad to have players worldwide joining us in the game. Also does your name come from the horse creature from the anime Zatch Bell?