PDA

View Full Version : Dream Shards

Shadow Rose
01-31-2016, 04:50 PM
I have opened a few of these now and I am getting an Unidentified painting and once a Carved stone pillar illusion.

The pillar I was able to craft into a carved stone pillar.

What about the painting?

Any ideas?

and is there anything else that comes from these?

Trusivraj
01-31-2016, 10:12 PM
I have opened a few of these now and I am getting an Unidentified painting and once a Carved stone pillar illusion.

What about the painting?

Any ideas?

Unidentified is trash to sell. Gl tomooor

Trusivraj
02-01-2016, 05:25 PM

What about the painting?

Any ideas?

Also, u can get 1 of 6 Other illusions. Thats about it. :3

notebene
02-02-2016, 07:42 AM
... and once a Carved stone pillar illusion.

I got one of these, but I don't understand what to do with it, and didn't see anything in 'O' that uses the design? :confused:

Aeric Silverleaf
03-04-2016, 10:24 AM
I got one of these, but I don't understand what to do with it, and didn't see anything in 'O' that uses the design? :confused:
From a stone working bench you craft the stone material to carve, from the artistry workbench, you craft the carving tools

Didra
06-12-2016, 01:18 AM
This is the only thing I get from Dream shard last 2 weeks, just something to flog to vendor or not ?

Carlee
06-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Thats the new name for the unidentified paintings. They changed the name.

Didra
06-13-2016, 11:14 PM
Thats the new name for the unidentified paintings. They changed the name.

So what do I do with it, as I been to all kind of work benches but I can't see it will make any painting for me, perhaps I'm blind, or is it a very special work bench I don't know about (been away from the game for nearly 1 year).

Carlee
06-14-2016, 08:09 AM
So what do I do with it, as I been to all kind of work benches but I can't see it will make any painting for me, perhaps I'm blind, or is it a very special work bench I don't know about (been away from the game for nearly 1 year).

Those ones you cant do anything with (yet, though Im not sure if there are plans for them later).

The other ones you get (they are grand grade and have different names) you can turn into things. They added art ones that take canvases, but the stone ones require like 100 raw stone and a carving kit or something. The carving kit can be made with a couple ingots and lumber I think? Its in the folio. Its a rather silly multi-step process just to turn these things into an end product, but its something to do when bored ;)

Didra
06-15-2016, 01:08 AM
Those ones you cant do anything with (yet, though Im not sure if there are plans for them later).

The other ones you get (they are grand grade and have different names) you can turn into things. They added art ones that take canvases, but the stone ones require like 100 raw stone and a carving kit or something. The carving kit can be made with a couple ingots and lumber I think? Its in the folio. Its a rather silly multi-step process just to turn these things into an end product, but its something to do when bored ;)

:) ah well then I know and thanks for fast answer

Natalina
06-16-2016, 07:22 PM
You need an empty Canvas, a glossy feather brush and a palette. You hang the canvas on the wall and paint it. You can get all these at an artistry workbench.