PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: You guys said you can increase drop rates on your end.

DevTracker
02-02-2016, 02:10 PM
So can you increase the Ayanad design drop rates by like 5x? I play on Morpheus server, the server has been out for like 4-5 months now, and there is nothing to buy/craft because the ayanad design drop rate is so incredibly awful. The ayanad weapon design drops maybe once every 2 weeks and sells for 40k gold or so, and it sells within an hour or two of being found. I have nothing to buy with all my gold and it's annoying, just change it. What is the worst that can happen? The 3 people who own ayanad stuff are going to be annoyed, while the other 5000000000 people who don't own ayanad stuff can actually partake in crafting/farming ayanad stuff?Seriously, just go into your gm stuff and increase the drop rate by 5x, it'd actually make the stale boring game on Morpheus fun n exciting again. I don't know when we said that, but I know that we don't have the ability to increase drop rates. We can enable certain events (like the global drop rate event), but we cannot change the drop rates of certain items. That's a coding change that requires the development team.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=262764&p=2205536&viewfull=1#post2205536)