PDA

View Full Version : no activity in the server much?

AeroSolz
02-04-2016, 06:39 AM
no one seems to be doing much of anything on the server anymore :/ i dont mean like GR/CR, Halcy MistMerrow, and Abyssal. i mean like everything else.

on my old server Kyrios there was always a Libuary Raid for Dailies and Bosses, there was alway people running the PvE Dungeons, people were in Halsa for PvP Fun, Golden Ruins Shanagien, and always showing up to Wartime for open world PvP. here i really do not see it that much or at all. everyday at 30 minutes to reset im looking for that "X for Lib Raid" but no one is. takes far too long to jump into Dungeons and when u call for assistance for war PvP the server says:
"why bother, they will win anyways"
"they only push war for packs. its the only good thing from war"
and last time i was in Hasla there wasnt a Soul. literially no one does hasla farming anymore...

also seems like no one in my guild is really doing much either, and its been like that for a while :/

maybe i need to take charge for this stuff, just hope our faction will start to get their ♥♥♥♥ together. this isnt farmville...

Marmalade
02-04-2016, 06:43 AM
Well it makes sense for Hasla to be deserted, nobody really needs the weapons there anymore.
As for everything else, they're probably just discouraged that they're only gonna get roflstomped by verypants everywhere they go.

AeroSolz
02-04-2016, 06:55 AM
Well it makes sense for Hasla to be deserted, nobody really needs the weapons there anymore.
As for everything else, they're probably just discouraged that they're only gonna get rofl-stomped by verypants everywhere they go.

that is it, it is exactly it. they wont even try lol. the moment i see Triggered, Inc, Salt Venders, and EquinoX Stepping up against them i dont see any hope for us

HODGES
02-04-2016, 07:09 AM
that is it, it is exactly it. they wont even try lol. the moment i see Triggered, Inc, Salt Venders, and EquinoX Stepping up against them i dont see any hope for us

"They won't even try" Inc has been fighting vd/Pantsu constantly for months. And don't use the word "us" when you don't do ♥♥♥♥ in terms of content. What guild are you even from? Your post is stupid.

Spoky
02-04-2016, 07:26 AM

uwot? 3/4 of those guilds consistently contest VD/pantsu at luscas. you bet ur ♥♥♥ they wont be getting their pve easily

Myelinated
02-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Contesting at Luscas wow lol.

that's true server competition

Talox
02-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Losing in PeeVeePee > Losing in carebear

Myelinated
02-04-2016, 07:45 AM
k
Losing in PeeVeePee > Losing in carebear

Yeah no, the reason the server is currently one sided is because idiots like you thinking this and letting 2 guilds free farm uncontested for 3 months, because lo and behold pvp in this game is 100% gear.

oh wait, you can just sit in town and do Cuckshed balanced arenas 5 ques each everyday lmao.

Spoky
02-04-2016, 07:47 AM

If more greens go out and contest luscas, it will stir tension between vd/pantsu and they will disband

Talox
02-04-2016, 07:48 AM
k

Yeah no, the reason the server is currently one sided is because idiots like you thinking this and letting 2 guilds free farm uncontested for 3 months, because lo and behold pvp in this game is 100% gear.

oh wait, you can just sit in town and do Cuckshed balanced arenas 5 ques each everyday lmao.

I said it's better to lose in pvp than just not try at all, hence the greater than. Go back to 5th grade math and learn your operational signs. Don't be a ****.

Myelinated
02-04-2016, 07:50 AM
If more greens go out and contest luscas, it will stir tension between vd/pantsu and they will disband
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Replace Luscas with Red Dragon, Anal marathon, Kraken, and DGS and yeah.

Unlike petsu tho VD actually cherry picked membership where petsu is just full of Fairweathers after gear.

So your still gonna have to compete with the better, more persistent guild of the two.

DarthSidious
02-04-2016, 08:31 AM
There's always shenanigans in Golden ruins. Also the west has close to or not more in numbers than the east. Just many choose not to unite and play together.

Spoky
02-04-2016, 08:35 AM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Replace Luscas with Red Dragon, Anal marathon, Kraken, and DGS and yeah

Well you don't seem to understand that luscas are the pinnacle of end game content. So what if we stop red dragon? They will just kill it next week. But if you stop them at luscas once then they will disband and yeah

fairytaler
02-04-2016, 08:45 AM
"They won't even try" Inc has been fighting vd/Pantsu constantly for months. And don't use the word "us" when you don't do ♥♥♥♥ in terms of content. What guild are you even from? Your post is stupid.
Aerosolz is aether from renegades the guild that only exists to try dominion for packs, they are probably more irrelevant then wolfsbane has ever been. Aether would cry constantly about Inc doing bosses in faction to try get the faction to contest. Now all aether does is cry on arena about how bad he is at arenas.

Kobo
02-04-2016, 09:09 AM
The best Thing I should say wait for Transfer.

Join Kyrios and tell all your friends, guilds to join Kyrios. Lets make a Mega Server and pvp 24/7.

Lets do what Trion/XL should have done ages ago.

Spoky
02-04-2016, 09:15 AM

Join Kyrios and tell all your friends, guilds to join Kyrios. Lets make a Mega Server and pvp 24/7.

But I don't have gear on kyrios! I'm just gonna stay on Morpheus where I... also don't have gear.

AeroSolz
02-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Aerosolz is aether from renegades the guild that only exists to try dominion for packs, they are probably more irrelevant then wolfsbane has ever been. Aether would cry constantly about Inc doing bosses in faction to try get the faction to contest. Now all aether does is cry on arena about how bad he is at arenas.

yea im Aether it says in my Signature XD
Fairy u dont really know what my guild does do you? ppl say we do nothing but we do A LOT that ppl dont see.
also Pack Stealing is irrelevant :P and i only cry about the obvious broken Witchcraft Pet

fairytaler
02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
yea im Aether it says in my Signature XD
Fairy u dont really know what my guild does do you? ppl say we do nothing but we do A LOT that ppl dont see.
also Pack Stealing is irrelevant :P and i only cry about the obvious broken Witchcraft Pet

Witchcraft pet isn't a big deal if you actually are good lol

DarthSidious
02-04-2016, 09:36 AM

I agree with fairytaler. It's more a distraction so your opponent targets it and not u while you attack your foe.

Spoky
02-04-2016, 09:38 AM

So what class and buff do you play that allows you to full combo a poxbane that has a pet wailing on you the whole time

Edit: I play prime and killing the fiend and whittling down their mana works but it's so tedious that I don't find it enjoyable

Kobo
02-04-2016, 09:59 AM
but i don't have gear on kyrios! I'm just gonna stay on morpheus where i... Also don't have gear.

we are coming back home baby!

fairytaler
02-04-2016, 11:23 AM
So what class and buff do you play that allows you to full combo a poxbane that has a pet wailing on you the whole time

Edit: I play prime and killing the fiend and whittling down their mana works but it's so tedious that I don't find it enjoyable
DR / Shadowblade, and if you're a archer just kite n kill the pet then player... to ez.

Marmalade
02-04-2016, 11:30 AM

Megaserver is what every MMO should have...
But catching up in gear on yet another server just doesn't sound fun at all.

Myelinated
02-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Or a Full pvp server with no peace zones like korea has

Kobo
02-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Or a Full pvp server with no peace zones like korea has

Carebears would never allowed!

Myelinated
02-04-2016, 12:42 PM
They can stay on the dead servers plagued with safe zones and peace treaties

HODGES
02-04-2016, 12:52 PM

Oh Renegades? Renegades lost multiple fights when they would flag on my fishing guild. Not to mention the times they dominion'd Butt Battallion and still lost. How is someone from the guild Renegades going to even mention themselves as being somewhat relevant to the server? Once again this Aether guys post is dumb.

Thorvald
02-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Carebears would never allowed!
I'd actually love to be a trader on a full-PvP server.

That said, I don't think a full PvP server would be successful. I think it'd lead to one grouping (either one guild or a few guilds) just massively dominating everywhere and camping people to the point where they'd end up leaving.

Imo, a good "PvP-oriented" server, with its own marketplace itemization, would go a long way. Something like this:
1)The following zones would be War/Peace zones: Hellswamp, Sanddeep, Karkasse, Cinderstone, Windscour, Perinoor, Rookborne, Hasla, Ynystere, working like sea zones (so no peace).
2)The following zones would be War/Peace zones with brief peace periods (1h per 12h cycle): Lilyut Hills, White Arden, Two Crowns, Dewstone Plains, Solzreed, Mahadevi, Tigerspine, Villanelle, Silent Forest, Solis Headlands.
3)The only protected zones would be Gweonid Forest, Marianople, Arcum Iris and Falcorth Plains.
4)There'd be no peace treaty available.
5)Every zone in Auroria would be peace/war, working like sea zones.

That said, I would keep first floor of Library as a pvp-free zone, but put floor 2 & 3 as pvp zones. Give people a chance to farm to 55 if they want to take the longer road, but otherwise leave the higher-end content to people who embrace PvP.

Isolate the AH. Make it so only brand new accounts can log on that server. If you have a character on that server, you can't have a character elsewhere (so no transfer of credits across servers).

Socialjustice
02-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Always welcome to rp and play music at the black spot!

Disrep
02-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Always welcome to rp and play music at the black spot!

The reason why not many people want to come rp with you is because you try to force it down everyones throat at any opportunity. Let people embrace it themselves.

I'd actually love to be a trader on a full-PvP server.

That said, I don't think a full PvP server would be successful. I think it'd lead to one grouping (either one guild or a few guilds) just massively dominating everywhere and camping people to the point where they'd end up leaving.

This. No game from what i have seen can survive if there is only pvp. Dare i compare this situation to runescape, but if you look at how it was back when it was in its glory days, you had three types of people. The pkers, the pvers, and the skillers. There was a triangle that synergized well. The pkers needed the pvers, the pvers needed the pkers, the skillers needed the pkers and the pvers, etc etc. If you make a straight up pvp server that promotes no pve content, alot of items wont get crafted, and just like you said, the game will be ruled by one clan/guild soon. Just look at deadman mode in rs now. Theres a reason its dead.

My idea would be similar to yours with all the zones. I would go further and add a few more things.

1)All honor gems would be tradable, and 100% socket. When you die, you have like a 80% chance to drop one socket, a 15% to drop 2, and a 5% to drop all of them at once.
2)Increase honor gain(obviously), while adding new things to the honor shop that are essential for pvpers, such as the grimores. They only come in events, but i feel adding something that all pvpers would love to use would increase the price of honor and keep it at a good level for longer due to it being something that can leave the game.

Obviously my idea's arent perfect, but i dont exactly think its far off the mark. Hopefully trion/xl listen to their players once in a while.

Undeadmerlin
02-04-2016, 02:25 PM
I stopped leading east library raids and newbzor held the reigns for a week r 2 after. Then it died. If I want lib raids find 11 ish pple who will come and more will follow.

Socialjustice
02-04-2016, 02:49 PM
The reason why not many people want to come rp with you is because you try to force it down everyones throat at any opportunity. Let people embrace it themselves.

This. No game from what i have seen can survive if there is only pvp. Dare i compare this situation to runescape, but if you look at how it was back when it was in its glory days, you had three types of people. The pkers, the pvers, and the skillers. There was a triangle that synergized well. The pkers needed the pvers, the pvers needed the pkers, the skillers needed the pkers and the pvers, etc etc. If you make a straight up pvp server that promotes no pve content, alot of items wont get crafted, and just like you said, the game will be ruled by one clan/guild soon. Just look at deadman mode in rs now. Theres a reason its dead.

My idea would be similar to yours with all the zones. I would go further and add a few more things.

1)All honor gems would be tradable, and 100% socket. When you die, you have like a 80% chance to drop one socket, a 15% to drop 2, and a 5% to drop all of them at once.
2)Increase honor gain(obviously), while adding new things to the honor shop that are essential for pvpers, such as the grimores. They only come in events, but i feel adding something that all pvpers would love to use would increase the price of honor and keep it at a good level for longer due to it being something that can leave the game.

Obviously my idea's arent perfect, but i dont exactly think its far off the mark. Hopefully trion/xl listen to their players once in a while.

Lol, forcing it down people's throat? If you don't like my black spot advertisements, there is a block button. You know that, right? I'd have you know there is a thriving rp community and a lot of people show up to our events because it is lighthearted and fun. We play music and joke around.

If you are regarding my mocking of the playerbase of this server with how I mention the black spot, then I think you are mistaking what I am actually doing. I am poking fun at how much the word "rper" gets made fun of. This entire game is built around quasi rp elements. You have heroes, you have guild drama, you have trade deals. You even have pirates and pirating.

It's funny, I was at an abyssal raid, and RagedInducedRage was commanding a fleet of two ships. He was successful at getting people packs and was incredibly efficient about his methodology. What was remarkable was that he was talking on ts much like a commander of a ship fleet would command his troops.

So, what is the real difference between "rpers" and the playerbase? Almost nothing. I think the real difference is that you guys throw the n word around, put down women, and talk all day about donald trump. I, on the other hand, prefer to play music, entertain, and socialize outside of that toxic and cancerous community. That is why I am motivated in pursuing the Black Spot. I see an incoming dead server not because of the reasons you all think are inherent to the game, but that the community simply has no character. No, we don't sit and spam old english, no, we don't ERP in giant orgies. We just hang out somewhere and do something other than a second job.

I think the reason some people dislike me so much is because my trolling hits a little too close to home sometimes.

Myelinated
02-04-2016, 03:25 PM
I remember when Old baka rolled East because it was better for Cart Blocking than west. Then Trion Sexually Identified as a push over and made NA archeage the only region where cart blocking is banned.

I wished to be the delicious elf ♥♥♥♥.

Disrep
02-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Lol, forcing it down people's throat? If you don't like my black spot advertisements, there is a block button. You know that, right? I'd have you know there is a thriving rp community and a lot of people show up to our events because it is lighthearted and fun. We play music and joke around.

If you are regarding my mocking of the playerbase of this server with how I mention the black spot, then I think you are mistaking what I am actually doing. I am poking fun at how much the word "rper" gets made fun of. This entire game is built around quasi rp elements. You have heroes, you have guild drama, you have trade deals. You even have pirates and pirating.

It's funny, I was at an abyssal raid, and RagedInducedRage was commanding a fleet of two ships. He was successful at getting people packs and was incredibly efficient about his methodology. What was remarkable was that he was talking on ts much like a commander of a ship fleet would command his troops.

So, what is the real difference between "rpers" and the playerbase? Almost nothing. I think the real difference is that you guys throw the n word around, put down women, and talk all day about donald trump. I, on the other hand, prefer to play music, entertain, and socialize outside of that toxic and cancerous community. That is why I am motivated in pursuing the Black Spot. I see an incoming dead server not because of the reasons you all think are inherent to the game, but that the community simply has no character. No, we don't sit and spam old english, no, we don't ERP in giant orgies. We just hang out somewhere and do something other than a second job.

I think the reason some people dislike me so much is because my trolling hits a little too close to home sometimes.

Whoa there i wasnt trying to insult you i was just letting you know. Im not hating on rping at all, m talking about every opportunity you have its some advertisement about the black spot. I get it you want to push it because you want it to work, but think of it as listening to the radios popular hits all the time. Its fine for a while, but then you start hating it due to the sheer number of times you have heard them. Helping you out here.

Socialjustice
02-04-2016, 04:20 PM
A lot of us create new music almost every day. The MML library has new music posted every day. I for one try to make new stuff as much as I can.

But, if you perceive it like that, then just don't go or contribute by making something new. If you knew me, you would know that I always encourage people to create new taverns and will even go as much as advertise and show up to their events and do what I can. I write an advertisement for the black spot like once a week or couple weeks...I don't understand this "forcing" argument you are making. What...you are giving me advice by simply telling me to not advertise or talk about it?

If you mean my faction trolling, I think it is pretty obvious when I put a (tm) at the end of the Black Spot that I again am joking on people's frustrations with the game. If it is not funny to anyone but me, then so be it. At least I am enjoying myself.

AeroSolz
02-04-2016, 05:10 PM
what has happened to my Post O.o i seem to have starting a ♥♥♥♥ Fest

Kobo
02-04-2016, 05:17 PM
what has happened to my Post O.o i seem to have starting a ♥♥♥♥ Fest

Welcome to the Forums.

Fishbait
02-04-2016, 05:25 PM

I most often compare Archeage to EVE just for the mostly everything is crafted and sandbox style. They handle the pve/pvp zone and risk rewards much better. Pve rewards need to be tuned down, while simultaneously increasing risk/reward scenarios in PvP area's that should grant immensely more profit. One successful night in hostile deep space could yield more profit then a month of high security(care bear zones) farming.

One thing alone that could be changed is cut all current overland pack values down to 100 pct values(down from 130) even from pvp zones and increase over-sea pack values to 160 pct values(up from 130). Then introduce 3 more gold/resource turn in areas on each side, the twist being they are heavily guarded by the opposite faction, landing safely should basically guarantee turn in, the risk being on the way traveling to said location. So each continent has 3 same faction turn ins and 3 hostile faction turn ins, and maybe toss one more freedich style area turn in except in the middle between East/West but for Pirate turn ins only.

This would get way more people out of safe zones and back out into the oceans where anyone who wants to make a profit needs to be risking their bacon, the increased turn in areas and hostile/safe turn in area's will definitely increase the variety on who is attempting to do what, and the strategy pirates employ to snatch said packs.

It would be a simple way to get Archeage back to its roots and increase open world pvp by orders of magnitude.

Kav
02-04-2016, 06:16 PM
on my old server Kyrios there was always a Libuary Raid for Dailies and Bosses
maybe i need to take charge for this stuff, just hope our faction will start to get their ♥♥♥♥ together. this isnt farmville...

Hasn't been a Library Boss Raid in the past 3 months of Kyrios. The people who needed their 55's got them while it was fresh and 2 Lib Raids were still a thing.

As for uniting the West, Lord & Saviour Disrep-Kun tried that, didn't work out all too well.

Kobo
02-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Hasn't been a Library Boss Raid in the past 3 months of Kyrios. The people who needed their 55's got them while it was fresh and 2 Lib Raids were still a thing.

As for uniting the West, Lord & Saviour Disrep-Kun tried that, didn't work out all too well.

Well, and somehow he did in the end.

When he left with his family to reroll East, the west become more strong and united than ever been.

Disrep
02-04-2016, 06:33 PM

When he left with his family to reroll East, the west become more strong and united than ever been.

^ It seems alot of hate was directed towards me which in return made people stop hating eachother for a little bit to stop east. If thats what it took for west to get off their ♥♥♥♥♥ then ♥♥♥♥ id do it again

Disrep
02-04-2016, 06:35 PM
A lot of us create new music almost every day. The MML library has new music posted every day. I for one try to make new stuff as much as I can.

But, if you perceive it like that, then just don't go or contribute by making something new. If you knew me, you would know that I always encourage people to create new taverns and will even go as much as advertise and show up to their events and do what I can. I write an advertisement for the black spot like once a week or couple weeks...I don't understand this "forcing" argument you are making. What...you are giving me advice by simply telling me to not advertise or talk about it?

If you mean my faction trolling, I think it is pretty obvious when I put a (tm) at the end of the Black Spot that I again am joking on people's frustrations with the game. If it is not funny to anyone but me, then so be it. At least I am enjoying myself.

Did you not understand anything i said?

AeroSolz
02-04-2016, 06:57 PM

didnt know the reason that TFP disbanded. now i know XD
i DO see people being less hostile to Inc and the Raiders (Renegades, Triggered, mostly anyone who steals on the open seas)

iansky
02-04-2016, 07:23 PM

VD + Pantsu are 2 guilds. It doesn't take more than 2 other guilds to beat them. Play the right specs, use buffs, listen to raid leads and learn from your mistakes. West is incapable of doing all of those things together at once.

People also just join Inc and expect to be carried like fools. GL winning with people in ♥♥♥♥ specs like paladin and complaining about buffs.

http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/144/472/2ec04f7311c2e9b5884f5c7c788ef830.png

k

This guy is actually the smartest one in this thread. Thank god for carebear west people trying to kill inc as a faction for the first few months they were fighting vd/pantsu instead of helping. ♥♥♥♥ing clutch.

You're actually clueless if you think they give a crap about luscas enough to cause tension.

First thing I've seen out of you that makes sense since D I V I N E S E R P E N T I S.

Nobody is going to follow a guy who is clueless about PvP and so desperate that he would reroll to join the zerg alliance already dominating.

Socialjustice
02-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Did you not understand anything i said?

If you are trying to compare an advertisement to music tunes, you are using a very weak analogy, considering music is paramount to the rp community. I only understood it as you saying we play the same music and do the same thing over and over.

We have not had that many events. So regardless if I misread your crappy metaphor, you can't make much of an argument because of how new my efforts are. Being that you don't even come to these events, idk why you even comment in the first place. You look at a few forum posts and think that we've been doing some unimaginative dribble for a long time.

This server is trash and most of the people in it are trash. I'm just trying to make it a little better. Nuff said.

Fishbait
02-04-2016, 08:54 PM
VD + Pantsu are 2 guilds. It doesn't take more than 2 other guilds to beat them. Play the right specs, use buffs, listen to raid leads and learn from your mistakes. West is incapable of doing all of those things together at once.

Only major disagreement here. You are going to need more the one for one on bodies alone to get a force and beat them on the open field, probably quite a few more.

Average GS of the raid composition matters, for every 5.5k GS Very Pantsu has and West doesn't, you'll need 2-3 4k GS westies to even it out.

West has the means to do it but doesn't care enough to try. If it is a single raid or less for Very Pantsu kills, take the west who is trying to contest and add in every carebear who x's up for cr/gr to the mix, could be a nasty surprise for them to see a 100 reds rolling up.

Probably a pipe dream, but it's either the average west player becomes much more involved in contesting then the east player to even out the population difference or for some reason a goodly portion of east transfers off to Salphira or something for even more one sided faction dominance.

AeroSolz
02-04-2016, 09:19 PM

People also just join Inc and expect to be carried like fools. GL winning with people in ♥♥♥♥ specs like paladin and complaining about buffs.

http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/144/472/2ec04f7311c2e9b5884f5c7c788ef830.png

This guy is actually the smartest one in this thread. Thank god for carebear west people trying to kill inc as a faction for the first few months they were fighting vd/pantsu instead of helping. ♥♥♥♥ing clutch.

You're actually clueless if you think they give a crap about luscas enough to cause tension.

First thing I've seen out of you that makes sense since D I V I N E S E R P E N T I S.

Nobody is going to follow a guy who is clueless about PvP and so desperate that he would reroll to join the zerg alliance already dominating.

hahah i love all these responses XD
thanks bruh

AeroSolz
02-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Only major disagreement here. You are going to need more the one for one on bodies alone to get a force and beat them on the open field, probably quite a few more.

Average GS of the raid composition matters, for every 5.5k GS Very Pantsu has and West doesn't, you'll need 2-3 4k GS westies to even it out.

West has the means to do it but doesn't care enough to try. If it is a single raid or less for Very Pantsu kills, take the west who is trying to contest and add in every carebear who x's up for cr/gr to the mix, could be a nasty surprise for them to see a 100 reds rolling up.

Probably a pipe dream, but it's either the average west player becomes much more involved in contesting then the east player to even out the population difference or for some reason a goodly portion of east transfers off to Salphira or something for even more one sided faction dominance.

i got a 30 man GR raid at reset and Kraken from West braught his raid up and destoryed our 10 Haulers and killed our raid :/

Kav
02-04-2016, 09:45 PM

^ It seems alot of hate was directed towards me which in return made people stop hating eachother for a little bit to stop east. If thats what it took for west to get off their ♥♥♥♥♥ then ♥♥♥♥ id do it again

Umm... Disrep?
Code Geass called, they'd like their plot back.
You and Lelouch both became martyrs for the greater good at the expense of self sacrifice. Obviously your decision was to take on the collective misfortune of the West and shoulder that burden alone to the end in order to create a new united faction that looks to the future.

C.C Best Girl, Pizza Hut, Spoky Bless.

Kobo
02-04-2016, 09:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHKp1f4PHPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IOQWDfJDXE

You don't need more number to fight East, we always put god fight when we PVP with even numbers. Thats the point
Even with more numbers and more gear, vd/pantsu isn't that great as many people think.
They won because they nerd world boss 24/7 thats is there is no point contest.

But when comes on Raids PVP's they lack a lot of cordination and relly too much on their numbers(wich is fine since its 2 guilds).
On the First Vid you can see that we made most of their healers respec for Defense because they all were getting focused pretty hard, just a example.

People just need get some gear, learn how to pvp, and start showing up on revelant stuffs. Than the West can really change.

Kobo
02-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Umm... Disrep?
You and Lelouch both became martyrs for the greater good at the expense of self sacrifice. Obviously your decision was to take on the collective misfortune of the West and shoulder that burden alone to the end in order to create a new united faction that looks to the future.

Pls

Dont put this pleb disrep on the same level Godness Lelouch.

Disrep
02-04-2016, 10:36 PM
Umm... Disrep?

i totally didnt even think of that. Genious.