PDA

View Full Version : I am <Synergy>!

Dirk Ramrod
02-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Hi, I’m Dirk Ramrod.

Some of you will know me from <Nuian Vanguard> or <Conviction>, or maybe even from my brief stay with <The New Outriders> before joining <Synergy>. Outside of ArcheAge I am one of the team captains of Paradigm Shift, Battlefield Vietnam World Champions. I am also known as Motor City Jacky- American Champion of Virtua Fighter 2/3 during the late 90's and I am a retired professional gamer. Why did i sign up with <Synergy> you may ask? To fight the fawking reds and stop them from handing us our underpants in world events like Abyssal, RD, Halcy, etc.. I am here to PvP and i'd prefer to do it against the enemy faction. I am one of the first 20 characters rolled on this server on launch day, I do not have an East Alt, I am entirely Pro-West.

When i signed up with Incursion's unit, I wasn't sure what to expect- in fact i was about to quit the game and wanted to go out with a bang. In reality, i found that joining up with <Synergy> has been the most fun and rewarding experience i have ever had in ArcheAge! Why? Not because I am a green pirate- to the contrary, i am(was) the epitome of the Western White Knight. I've fought for many of you against pirates and reds to help you secure packs and fight the good fight in world events. I joined <Synergy> because I wanted more PvP- I can't get enough of it; to me that's the point of multiplayer games. To pit your skill against another person and to come out on top. To some of you ArcheAge is a farming simulator, and that's ok. But in reality- ArcheAge is a magical kingdom simulator where the lord of the land is determined by the might of his army and the rule of law is decided by the sword. These are feudal times my friends and make no mistake- we members of <Synergy> are not a guild, but an inglorious army serving under our Führer: Incursion.

Many of you may see Incursion as a bully, troll, pirate- however i see none of that. I see a man who dedicates his play time to improving his Guild, be it a member's attitude, fighting ability, gear score, quests, everything. We all get our turn for what we need to accomplish. Our army has a fun tight knit atmosphere based on giving back to members who serve in <Synergy>. Outside of my ArcheAge Family, I have grown to respect Incursion as a leader and friend much more than anyone else i have played with. From my perspective i have seen Incursion try to unite the West in common purpose and when that failed the Empire was born.

For those outside, namely the Accord: We tested you as warriors and called upon your aid but you do not heed the call, preferring to leave the dirty work to me and my fellows. Now I am sent to jail by your members for SANCTIONED PvP, even after courteous and truthful testimony- For this I will not stand! From the times of OTG running from our foes whilst we fought for our Hasla weapons, to now- when the Accord does not field a single man to fight the scum of the East- You disrepect me and the glory of our great western faction with your inaction; however, without fail I show my respect (to you and my guild) day in and day out by being prepared and spending my time fighting reds such that you so called Accordians and non-aligned guilds of the West may have safe shores, packs, and honor. This is another reason i joined <Synergy> because NOBODY was willing to do anything about the thrashing the East has given us since the times of Oran Thul. I grew sick of turning tail running from a fight and I did something about it- such that it doesn't happen now,we <Synergy> have become a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude.

If you are called useless, then it is because you are not warriors! You are but babes who suckle the breast of mother nui for your petty personal gains. I say it is YOU who are the pirates! It is YOU who take what you can from the West and give nothing back, whilst my comrades and I spill our blood and spend our gold to defend this great western nation.

Yeah, right? You know how it is- and if not, here's a pop quiz:

Who's gonna strike first? for better, for worse, well, that's us-
and you're either with us or against us.

So put up or shut up, it's kill or be killed
An eye for an eye, you're gonna get strung up

We're all going AWOL like fawkin' a-holes
And there's sh*t on the flag and blood on the rainbows.

Seifried
02-04-2016, 12:15 PM
You can't be entirely pro-west and be in Synergy. Incursion has made it clear many times stating and I quote:

"We are not pro-west.

We are pro-synergy."

Nahlem
02-04-2016, 12:36 PM
*yawns*

Incursion
02-04-2016, 12:40 PM
*With Tear in eye*

I told you we are the #1 RP GUILD!=D

Yelotreetsu
02-04-2016, 12:42 PM
cringe

Cascaden
02-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Synergy FTW!

Dirk Ramrod
02-04-2016, 12:48 PM
You can't be entirely pro-west and be in Synergy. Incursion has made it clear many times stating and I quote:

"We are not pro-west.

We are pro-synergy."

<Synergy> IS the west, and like I said: I am entirely pro-west.

Yalp
02-04-2016, 12:57 PM
I am a full member of the Western Accord. I do not exist to make synergy happy, prosperous or victorious against reds, greens, pirates, or any other group. I have over 2100 hostile faction kills and have assisted in probably 10 times as many kills that I did not get credit for. It is not 10k kills, but it is also not 0 kills.

Glad you are having fun in the game. If you care to reimburse the expenditures I've already made for this game, and be willing to accept all future expenditures, you can dictate my playtime. Please send me a PM so I can supply you with a bank account to make the deposits.

Nahlem
02-04-2016, 01:35 PM
I am a full member of the Western Accord. I do not exist to make synergy happy, prosperous or victorious against reds, greens, pirates, or any other group. I have over 2100 hostile faction kills and have assisted in probably 10 times as many kills that I did not get credit for. It is not 10k kills, but it is also not 0 kills.

Glad you are having fun in the game. If you care to reimburse the expenditures I've already made for this game, and be willing to accept all future expenditures, you can dictate my playtime. Please send me a PM so I can supply you with a bank account to make the deposits.

10/10

Incursion
02-04-2016, 01:46 PM
^ notice how the east is fully supporting the players who try to divide the west? =)

Kazuki
02-04-2016, 01:49 PM
^ notice how the east is fully supporting the players who try to divide the west? =)

Fully supporting the ideals behind freedom of choice by one person. And that person is doing so(in my view point) because people have been telling him how he isn't playing right and his class isn't the one he should be playing with the gear he has but he paid into what he has so he feels he can play however he wants, which is true and also the idea behind the post he agreed with......imo

Nahlem
02-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Fully supporting the ideals behind freedom of choice by one person. And that person is doing so(in my view point) because people have been telling him how he isn't playing right and his class isn't the one he should be playing with the gear he has but he paid into what he has so he feels he can play however he wants, which is true and also the idea behind the post he agreed with......imo

10/10 as well.

Nahlem
02-04-2016, 02:28 PM

The fact you think this person is trying to divine the west is why you have failed miserably.

Incursion
02-04-2016, 02:37 PM

Did you even read his post? Im serious did you even read his post and understand what he said?

Nahlem
02-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Did you even read his post? Im serious did you even read his post and understand what he said?

Yeah we did, you are the only blind here.

Dirk Ramrod
02-04-2016, 02:43 PM

First, let me say this is all in good fun. I am mostly roleplaying here... and I am having fun!

However, I am serious about being sick of getting handed my undergarments by reds from what can be considered 'since the dawn of time'. Now- for the first time in well, since forever (launch day)- we have the opportunity to change that! You are not helping with your 10 man guild who 'Sometimes' shows up for PvP. THIS IS A PvP GAME at heart! What you don't realize is that those of us on the front line are making the (game)world a better place for you to live in!

So please, by all means continue with your own doings and play however you would like! I really do mean that. But as i said earlier- This is a magical kingdom simulator and you have to accept that fact. One of the simulation aspects is that the strong can dictate to the weak and if you don't want to participate (i'm roleplaying here) then you should farm and not interfere with our affairs!

In this magical kingdom: *MIGHT MAKES RIGHT* And there's nobody more in the right than we are now.

To further that, in the sense of playing a role on this server and within the confines of allowed game mechanics, I am happy that someone is actually trying to do something about MY problem (getting beat by reds). That someone is our fearless leader: Incursion. He's got the cojones to actually step up and bring the fight to the real enemy: Stupid Cat People (SCP) and the small people of the East who collude with the RCP.

Don't want to fight along side us? no problemo! Get out of our way, be silent, and defer to our superiority as:

THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING FORCE OF THE WESTERN NATION.

Especially since we are neighbors in DS, i wish you all the best. But please, please, please! Stay out of our affairs, keep those potatoes a-growin! ( I don't want to have to turn my sword on you, but I will if my leader commands it! )

kingmario
02-04-2016, 02:50 PM
The fact you think this person is trying to divine the west is why you have failed miserably.

Thing is, the accord "rarely" comes out to do events such as kraken/red dragon; the most important events. The accord had an civil discussion the night it was synergy vs the accord, and when things came into the end from my understanding the guild Molon Labe still continuously bashes us. Nether the less, the accord agreed to come out to RD/kraken.

now yesterday, we asked for people to come and only 1 person came and that was prophecy.... Vaegar stated that nobody was on, but realistically speaking out of all those guilds only 1 showed up..?

this is vastly disappointing, and the logic still stands; whats the point of having that conversation when the accord can't even have 1 representative come because it was "late".

Any who, if the accord isn't proving themselves even remotely useful we might as well stick with the original plan and just purple if we do see them.

I can say I am pro-west, not pro-self. When celestial trinity needs help with things I would assist. When they need help with pvp, i assist. They are friendly, and I'm not going to purple them.

TL;DR, if we purple on the accord it's not dividing the faction, nothing has changed for the past 3-4 months and everything will remain the same.

Kazuki
02-04-2016, 03:17 PM
Thing is, the accord "rarely" comes out to do events such as kraken/red dragon; the most important events. The accord had an civil discussion the night it was synergy vs the accord, and when things came into the end from my understanding the guild Molon Labe still continuously bashes us. Nether the less, the accord agreed to come out to RD/kraken.

now yesterday, we asked for people to come and only 1 person came and that was prophecy.... Vaegar stated that nobody was on, but realistically speaking out of all those guilds only 1 showed up..?

this is vastly disappointing, and the logic still stands; whats the point of having that conversation when the accord can't even have 1 representative come because it was "late".

Any who, if the accord isn't proving themselves even remotely useful we might as well stick with the original plan and just purple if we do see them.

I can say I am pro-west, not pro-self. When celestial trinity needs help with things I would assist. When they need help with pvp, i assist. They are friendly, and I'm not going to purple them.

TL;DR, if we purple on the accord it's not dividing the faction, nothing has changed for the past 3-4 months and everything will remain the same.

10pm, doing content you can't do uncontested much less with a raid of reds around, and you expected people who don't enjoy large scale pvp to show up? For the undergeared/unskilled.......that would just be a huge waste of their time they would spend most of it face down on the floor, especially when the only thing at stake was Incursions ego, he wanted to "win". Even during the height of CCA days that kind of thing happened on the east WITH the pvp guilds. Reapers would be doing dog boss and we would all port out there, and it would be a back and forth battle with the west until one side gave up due to lack of players or the zone went to peace. Nobody got pissed when people didn't show for that crap, it didn't matter. If people had better things to do.......well they should do it, stopping personal progression to do absolutely nothing is NOT a good use of time. I know it seems to you guys that what your doing is important but well.......it isn't, it is pretty much the archeage equivalent of busywork, something to do but not particularly useful or interesting.

Yalp
02-04-2016, 03:17 PM
There was no "bashing" of Synergy at the end of the discussion. When Incursion started to blame the Accord for not coming out to help , I pointed out that being crappy to people then expecting them to come help when aid is needed is a circular logic and a self fulfilling prophecy. Multiple witnesses to the conversation. No insults were thrown. No salt was spread. No threats were made. It was simply a statement of the results you get when you treat people poorly.

Seifried
02-04-2016, 03:29 PM

Nehalem supporting Incursion now?

Incursion
02-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Nehalem supporting Incursion now?

Why would nehalem support the guild who is in the force that opposes them?

FOR THE EMPIRE!!

Seifried
02-04-2016, 03:31 PM

Incursion also said he understood that sometimes we can't come out to things, like when it's 1130 at night and we have to work at 5 in the morning.

kingmario
02-04-2016, 03:36 PM
10pm, doing content you can't do uncontested much less with a raid of reds around, and you expected people who don't enjoy large scale pvp to show up? For the undergeared/unskilled.......that would just be a huge waste of their time they would spend most of it face down on the floor, especially when the only thing at stake was Incursions ego, he wanted to "win". Even during the height of CCA days that kind of thing happened on the east WITH the pvp guilds. Reapers would be doing dog boss and we would all port out there, and it would be a back and forth battle with the west until one side gave up due to lack of players or the zone went to peace. Nobody got pissed when people didn't show for that crap, it didn't matter. If people had better things to do.......well they should do it, stopping personal progression to do absolutely nothing is NOT a good use of time. I know it seems to you guys that what your doing is important but well.......it isn't, it is pretty much the archeage equivalent of busywork, something to do but not particularly useful or interesting.

Great this is how it all starts.

This is how excuses form, by each and every one of the accord that is capable of coming out they all say this. When synergy fought the accord, there was a minimum of 47. This is how each and everyone avoids content.

AND THIS IS WHY WE PURPLE, cause if you aren't helping from day 1 PRIOR to the empire, whats the point. We might as well benefit as much as we can.

Grammer
02-04-2016, 03:38 PM
This server drama is so boring, it just makes people not want to log in. I do not see how anyone would consider following an egotistical maniac like Incursion, he is a cancer to the west faction. I'm sorry Incursion, no matter how hard you try, you will never be Lionheart.

Laearra
02-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Great this is how it all starts.

This is how excuses form, by each and every one of the accord that is capable of coming out they all say this. When synergy fought the accord, there was a minimum of 47. This is how each and everyone avoids content.

AND THIS IS WHY WE PURPLE, cause if you aren't helping from day 1 PRIOR to the empire, whats the point. We might as well benefit as much as we can.

Now, I am just curious.

Do you guys take tallys of how many times each of your own members attends each and every event?

Is there a quota for how many events one has to attend a day/week/ month to be considered useful?

The month of Dec, I had relatives in from out of town. Since Jan, I have been dealing with a medical condition that has been leaving me in pain, tired and crabby. Should I be presenting a doctor's note to excuse my inability to PvP on demand?

This whole issue is a non- issue made into an issue because people want it to be an issue to have an excuse to be dicks to each other. While at the same time, being egged on by the likes of Emmawatson and others who have been trying to cause an division like this from the start.

You know what I have seen almost every day this week in faction chat? Emma stirring the pot and people from BOTH sides jumping in, swallowing the bait hook, line and sinker and starting the ole "You guys did this?" "Well you guys said this first" 'Well you guys don't do this" 'Well your guys don't show for that." And in the end, it is all a matter of personal perspective, who you actually run with from day to day and who you talk to.

Peace out, mothers. See you on the battlefields. I will be one of the ones fighting the easties, not fellow westies.

Incursion
02-04-2016, 04:21 PM
This server drama is so boring, it just makes people not want to log in. I do not see how anyone would consider following an egotistical maniac like Incursion, he is a cancer to the west faction. I'm sorry Incursion, no matter how hard you try, you will never be Lionheart.

I hope im never lionheart Im already Far better then him and i didnt need to swipe tens of thousands of dollars to do it

OlLucy
02-04-2016, 04:38 PM
When i signed up with Incursion's unit, I wasn't sure what to expect- in fact i was about to quit the game and wanted to go out with a bang. In reality, i found that joining up with <Synergy> has been the most fun and rewarding experience i have ever had in ArcheAge! Why? Not because I am a green pirate- to the contrary, i am(was) the epitome of the Western White Knight. I've fought for many of you against pirates and reds to help you secure packs and fight the good fight in world events. I joined <Synergy> because I wanted more PvP- I can't get enough of it; to me that's the point of multiplayer games. To pit your skill against another person and to come out on top. To some of you ArcheAge is a farming simulator, and that's ok. But in reality- ArcheAge is a magical kingdom simulator where the lord of the land is determined by the might of his army and the rule of law is decided by the sword. These are feudal times my friends and make no mistake- we members of <Synergy> are not a guild, but an inglorious army serving under our Führer: Incursion.

Highlighted for truth.

Jinkzilla
02-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Highlighted for truth.

It's a pity then that a crappy leader makes the rest of the guild smell like crap too.

Velorra
02-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Yeah, right? You know how it is- and if not, here's a pop quiz:

Who's gonna strike first? for better, for worse, well, that's us-
and you're either with us or against us.

So put up or shut up, it's kill or be killed
An eye for an eye, you're gonna get strung up

We're all going AWOL like fawkin' a-holes
And there's sh*t on the flag and blood on the rainbows.

Can someone with artistry please make this into a song?! I feel it would be SUPER catchy. ^_^

Battlehawke
02-04-2016, 05:57 PM
A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent." --Douglas MacArthur

Incursion
02-04-2016, 06:03 PM
A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent." --Douglas MacArthur

Oh impressive saying quotes from generals. So much thought had to be put into that.

Ill do mine too

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you ♥♥♥♥ with me, I'll kill you all"-Mattis

Battlehawke
02-04-2016, 06:27 PM
"It's not for me. I tried human
flesh and it's too salty for my
taste." Idi Amin

SinOfDisaster
02-05-2016, 02:06 AM
The Problem I have seen so far and we have tested it before is that the Accord doesn't care about fighting the reds AT ALL. We called for a RD raid from everyone that was on we got about what 18-19 players. We decided to test it out and said Lusca Raid we had a full raid in less then minute. We didn't say Empire RD we wanted everyone to try and come stop the reds. The fact when we asked for Lusca it filled faster then people could really blink blows my mind with how defeated the accord is. The Main problem is that is has already been tested too is If Synergy doesn't fight any world fight we loose and the Faction complains synergy didn't help. WE ARE NOT MASOCHISTS for your amusement. Treat us like crap and then expect us to actually want to help you do anything. When you complain about how you lost a War to the reds or how You lost a world boss to the reds ask yourself this. How many of your guildies actively came and helped when you asked for help in PVP. In Synergy if you ask for help against reds you have multiple people already asking for raid/party. You can't complain about Gear Score since I have barely above average for the West and since my GS is so low atm I grab deff/vit/song to become a caretaker. I can't do any damage, but I can help the people who do.

There is a reason why the Accord was only able to kill 1 person in the Empire vs Accord scheduled fight. Can't complain that it started an hour or so early. We had the exact same problem. The accord is full of defeatist attitude, that demoralizes the drive to want to fight the reds. You want to turn AA into Farmville go ahead that is your choice, but don't complain when reds start raiding you and complain why none helped when you called for it. When I ask for Help from Reds in the Empire I have people already teleporting to the closes area to me. Can the Accord accomplish the same thing?

Laearra
02-05-2016, 03:51 AM
Sorry, Sin, but that is the biggest bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ trying to justify a position I have ever heard. I was watching that particular chat. I was on a conference call at the time.
One Empire said X for dragon. ONE person X'd up, Behomi. Because I was on the phone, I waited to X up. Not even 5 minutes later, Behomi started with X up for Luscas and the EMPIRE people started X'ing up like mad, for LUSCA's. So, I had to assume you were doing Lusca's first and RD after.

As a test, that failed greatly because, DUH, why would anyone X up for dragon if our heavy hitters were all X'ing up to go to LUSCA? Seriously, are you all so desperate to have a reason for a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ civil war that you actually create scenarios to point fingers? Grow the hells up, please. Quit drinking the Kool aid being fed to you and start actually looking at things from all sides. And for the record, I did not go to lusca because I was too ♥♥♥♥ing busy doing everything else I had to do so I would be free to go to Red Dragon.

ChaosShane
02-05-2016, 04:21 AM
Ok, i normally dont care about the politics of the game or why a guild is kos. I join syny at lvl30 when they were branded as green pirates n i didnt care y i just wanted to have fun n when i heard about all the stuff these guys doing am like damn, sound fun as a pvper. i Believe that every1 have a right to how they choose to play, wanna be RPer, fine, wanna farm all day, fine,pve- fine, pirate - fine. play how you want when you want. But AA is West vs East in the end, and just like in some of the other servers 1 side can completely dominate the other n control everything. Now, i do understand if some people dont like pvp or syny or whatever but not helping in Events such as RD n kraken will mostlikely end in the east getting it, so even if your a 1 hit y not come out and take that hit for a fellow westie, respawn never kill any1 irl. even if you dont want the item dont let the east get it. n dont think your safe in safe zone to carebear all day, today outplayed came into mari (nuia capital) for about 30mins maybe more n kill cult multiple times n left when satisfy n i believe cult lost a tradeship too? and i dont remember seeing any east die once. so how are you going to defend yourself when red alts start running around with berserk RD weps? ignoring a request to help the west because you dont like the guy/guild leading the raid even tho we all know he good at it isnt very smart n for those who dont like pvp, its not helping the west/synergy to pvp, its preventing the east from claiming the west n owning your ♥♥♥♥♥ for real. give it a few months n the zones be rename auroria, haranya and haranya pack labor alts. i've had ppl hate me for my tag n i really dont care cause i dont see another guild that has more pvp fun on the west than syny.

hmm, wait wait wait... auroria, haranya and haranya pack labor alts + <synergy>* i aint nobody's bich >.<

Kazuki
02-05-2016, 08:00 AM
The Problem I have seen so far and we have tested it before is that the Accord doesn't care about fighting the reds AT ALL. We called for a RD raid from everyone that was on we got about what 18-19 players. We decided to test it out and said Lusca Raid we had a full raid in less then minute. We didn't say Empire RD we wanted everyone to try and come stop the reds. The fact when we asked for Lusca it filled faster then people could really blink blows my mind with how defeated the accord is. The Main problem is that is has already been tested too is If Synergy doesn't fight any world fight we loose and the Faction complains synergy didn't help. WE ARE NOT MASOCHISTS for your amusement. Treat us like crap and then expect us to actually want to help you do anything. When you complain about how you lost a War to the reds or how You lost a world boss to the reds ask yourself this. How many of your guildies actively came and helped when you asked for help in PVP. In Synergy if you ask for help against reds you have multiple people already asking for raid/party. You can't complain about Gear Score since I have barely above average for the West and since my GS is so low atm I grab deff/vit/song to become a caretaker. I can't do any damage, but I can help the people who do.

There is a reason why the Accord was only able to kill 1 person in the Empire vs Accord scheduled fight. Can't complain that it started an hour or so early. We had the exact same problem. The accord is full of defeatist attitude, that demoralizes the drive to want to fight the reds. You want to turn AA into Farmville go ahead that is your choice, but don't complain when reds start raiding you and complain why none helped when you called for it. When I ask for Help from Reds in the Empire I have people already teleporting to the closes area to me. Can the Accord accomplish the same thing?

Again, you CANNOT do Red Dragon without competition much less with a raid of East pvpers on your back(hint they are not brow beating pve guilds to join up for pointless red dragon pvp), attempting to do it during the waning hours of Primetime when the east is watching is a POINTLESS endeavor. You are doing absolutely nothing, and for those without the gear or skill to stand up against the Reds(as you have pointed out they only killed one person) they are just acting like the better players meat shields. Which is great if honor were shared raid wide or there was some reward at the end but it isn't and there is not, they just lose honor while the pvpers gain it. Great fun! Let me drop what I'm doing and waste a few hours to please Incursion! I mean its not like I joined a non pvp focused guild because I really didn't enjoy pvp for hours just for pvp's sake.....oh wait.

And as for your last bit......yah, I'm pretty sure they can accomplish teleporting to help out a friend, its something most of them are quite adept at and they do it all the time.

4jacks
02-05-2016, 08:28 AM
I am one of the first 20 characters rolled on this server on launch day

How do you know that? And more importantly how do I tell what number I fell in at on that God forsaken day?

Cheeroke
02-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Again, you CANNOT do Red Dragon without competition much less with a raid of East pvpers on your back(hint they are not brow beating pve guilds to join up for pointless red dragon pvp), attempting to do it during the waning hours of Primetime when the east is watching is a POINTLESS endeavor. You are doing absolutely nothing, and for those without the gear or skill to stand up against the Reds(as you have pointed out they only killed one person) they are just acting like the better players meat shields. Which is great if honor were shared raid wide or there was some reward at the end but it isn't and there is not, they just lose honor while the pvpers gain it. Great fun! Let me drop what I'm doing and waste a few hours to please Incursion! I mean its not like I joined a non pvp focused guild because I really didn't enjoy pvp for hours just for pvp's sake.....oh wait.

And as for your last bit......yah, I'm pretty sure they can accomplish teleporting to help out a friend, its something most of them are quite adept at and they do it all the time.

So you'd rather sit on ur ♥♥♥ and watch east get 30k weapons 2 days a week?

Dirk Ramrod
02-05-2016, 08:41 AM
I know because I rushed land and loaded in before everyone else. I had my first guilda before many people saw thier first boar on the west. It's not an exact number... Also, if you look at the guild member listing i believe the order is sorted first by level, and then by age of character. In every guild i've participated, i'm always the guy at the top of the list- I've only ever seen one person who was sorted above me.

4jacks
02-05-2016, 08:54 AM
I know because I rushed land and loaded in before everyone else. I had my first guilda before many people saw thier first boar on the west. It's not an exact number... Also, if you look at the guild member listing i believe the order is sorted first by level, and then by age of character. In every guild i've participated, i'm always the guy at the top of the list- I've only ever seen one person who was sorted above me.

I see. So you are TOTL in Synergy? I'll have to pay more attention. I definitely logged in as soon as I possible could on that Thursday of prelaunch, and rushed land but I don't remember it being incredibly smooth. When I log in tonight, I'll see who's above me and ask them when they created their character.

Dirk Ramrod
02-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Yes, I am Number 1. Everyone else is Number 2 or lower.

Kazuki
02-05-2016, 09:58 AM
So you'd rather sit on ur ♥♥♥ and watch east get 30k weapons 2 days a week?

East can't do it either, they have admitted to this. With the new buff neither side is going to magically get it overnight and you certainly shouldn't need to call in non pvp reinforcements to stop them. It would be like the accord calling on all of the Empire to guard a 4 hauler trade run, sure you "could" do that, but it isn't really necessary and its pretty much a waste of the pvpers time, if you want to put it out there and see if anybody is interested, fine. But to expect tons of people to show up for nothing? Pretty silly.

felixius
02-05-2016, 10:11 AM
East can't do it either, they have admitted to this. With the new buff neither side is going to magically get it overnight and you certainly shouldn't need to call in non pvp reinforcements to stop them. It would be like the accord calling on all of the Empire to guard a 4 hauler trade run, sure you "could" do that, but it isn't really necessary and its pretty much a waste of the pvpers time, if you want to put it out there and see if anybody is interested, fine. But to expect tons of people to show up for nothing? Pretty silly.

If the west had had another half raid of Accord people with dragon ward rings, we would have taken RD those last two times. They wouldn't even need to do much pvping honestly, as we kept rebuffing the entire east raid with respawn trauma (we only ran into trouble when we had to split the raid up). We could have maximized the accord's strength by having them on the dragon and the pvp raid protecting them, but we never got the chance to figure that out because they didn't show. The first step in getting a red dragon kill and potential loots is showing up, which the accord didn't do.

Battlehawke
02-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Maybe schedule it at a different time that would be better for others?

Kazuki
02-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Maybe schedule it at a different time that would be better for others?

4am Krakens that they only announced outside of revive at like 1am........good times.....QQ

Notloc
02-05-2016, 11:34 AM
To the argument that only 1 member of the accord could show up because of the time. This is exactly what we said at the start of the empire. That 15-30 different groups with different leaders would not be able to coordinate anything.
Do you people not understand economic's?
If there is 400 abyssal crystals. and we fight the red's for half. so west has access to 200 crystals and half of those go to pacifists who will never help for for that 201 crystal and the reds split there loot up between those that will fight. We will continue to have a gear score disadvantage because they will continue to skyrocket away. So there is only one choice if you don't want to fight stay in the safe zone. leave all the real money to the people taking the risks.
I don't have alot of sympathy for anyone who is worried about bulling. It is direct competition.

Kazuki
02-05-2016, 12:45 PM
To the argument that only 1 member of the accord could show up because of the time. This is exactly what we said at the start of the empire. That 15-30 different groups with different leaders would not be able to coordinate anything.
Do you people not understand economic's?
If there is 400 abyssal crystals. and we fight the red's for half. so west has access to 200 crystals and half of those go to pacifists who will never help for for that 201 crystal and the reds split there loot up between those that will fight. We will continue to have a gear score disadvantage because they will continue to skyrocket away. So there is only one choice if you don't want to fight stay in the safe zone. leave all the real money to the people taking the risks.
I don't have alot of sympathy for anyone who is worried about bulling. It is direct competition.

Do you not understand that overwhelming greed is not a valid excuse for ♥♥♥♥ty behavior? Nobody is going to commend you for eating your buddy when you got trapped in an avalanche because "you wanted it more" and "he wasn't doing anything with his life anyway"..........wow that was morbid nvm

ChaosShane
02-05-2016, 01:22 PM

4haulers <1k gold vs a 30k wep twice a week that any1 in the raid can get... dont think thats the same man. also its just as important keeping it out the reds hands too. It benefit every1 by not letting the east get it and even more if a west gets it. Its not for the empire its for the West so y cant the Accord show to help? and it isnt nothing its a 30k wep, if its nothing and no1 can get it y does the east come out? East has a higher gs than west, so we need the numbers to stop the east so we ask for the Accord to come out, i dont think thats wrong giving that it benefits them if we strengthen the west and keep the balance between sides... want off kos or you think it foolish you talk to Incusion about that. i think its foolish if you allow your enemies to get stronger because of any of the following: 1)you dislike Incursion/synergy
2)dislike pvp/clicking respawn more than once
3)doing something you dont like for an hr (or however long you got) once/twice a week altho it benefits the west
4)think you are of no use
5)think it wont affect you when the east get uncontested RD n kraken.
6)too lazy to show up n follow instruction.

not purpling dont make you pro-west, doing things for the west even if its not something you like to do make you pro-west. sure people work n have irl stuff to do but was all of Accord offline or too busy where after an hr only 1person show?

How many times has lady nui revived your dead body? do you not count these feats as west's love for you? too many ignored lady west's war cry that night when the furries invaded our homes and fuhrer will see that such sins be payed with blood

SinOfDisaster
02-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Sorry, Sin, but that is the biggest bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ trying to justify a position I have ever heard. I was watching that particular chat. I was on a conference call at the time.
One Empire said X for dragon. ONE person X'd up, Behomi. Because I was on the phone, I waited to X up. Not even 5 minutes later, Behomi started with X up for Luscas and the EMPIRE people started X'ing up like mad, for LUSCA's. So, I had to assume you were doing Lusca's first and RD after.

As a test, that failed greatly because, DUH, why would anyone X up for dragon if our heavy hitters were all X'ing up to go to LUSCA? Seriously, are you all so desperate to have a reason for a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ civil war that you actually create scenarios to point fingers? Grow the hells up, please. Quit drinking the Kool aid being fed to you and start actually looking at things from all sides. And for the record, I did not go to lusca because I was too ♥♥♥♥ing busy doing everything else I had to do so I would be free to go to Red Dragon.

So You are ok for letting Reds get the dragon just so people can get a small amount of Honor? I have been looking at things from both sides. If it's for a uncontested fight The Accord is always there. If Reds even try and fight over the Accord teleports out or refuses to show. But It's ok Let the reds win everything. This attitude is what created The Empire. People who don't want to contest and then say they are busy when everyone asks for help. I'm not talking about Individual people. The fact you stated "Why would anyone X up for Dragon if our Heavy hitters were all x'ing for lusca" WTF. You have to have people hold your hand to fight the reds? Grow up and let go of that hand. Also it wasn't 5 minutes we waited 20 before started saying Lusca raid. Have fun waiting for someone else to log on and help you feel important.

Kazuki
02-05-2016, 03:33 PM
4haulers <1k gold vs a 30k wep twice a week that any1 in the raid can get... dont think thats the same man.

Balzor explained(here or elsewhere) that the weapon would be sold and then everybody there would get a slice of the pie, 50 people that is 600 gold a person(assuming you get 30k directly and not through the AH). 75 people is 400 gold. All that is assuming you actually down it, the person who gets it to sell doesn't keep it(I mean seriously you guys trust Incursion to do the right thing?(this is an assumption, I don't know who you have loot mastering)) oh and you know.......it actually sells for what you think its worth. So far you have spent how many days attempting to down it? Three or four? Several hour attempts correct? Average 2 1/2 hours might be a good guess for those there from start to finish? So were you to have killed it on the attempt that started all this the hourly gold income would be 80g(with 50)......oh wait......potions, books, equipment repairs.......man this seems like a bum deal. Especially seeing as you know......you didn't kill it. That 20 min guard duty probably would have got you more money at this point especially because you could do them back to back whenever you want for as long as you want. Red dragon is only "good money" if your doing it uncontested and you can......you know.........kill it. Otherwise it is bait content designed to be harder then it should to keep people playing(hence the buff with no additional loot).

I'm not going to knock doing it, however at this point like I mentioned either here or somewhere else it is akin to busy work. Not particularly useful, and it isn't going to get you anything but it is something to do. Is it worth attempting? Yes. Is it worth stopping the other side from downing? Yes. Is it worth everybody in the faction dropping what they are doing to do a job 20 people could probably pull off every time its up just to feed a certain key individuals need for the "win". Not really no.

ChaosShane
02-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Balzor explained(here or elsewhere) that the weapon would be sold and then everybody there would get a slice of the pie, 50 people that is 600 gold a person(assuming you get 30k directly and not through the AH). 75 people is 400 gold. All that is assuming you actually down it, the person who gets it to sell doesn't keep it(I mean seriously you guys trust Incursion to do the right thing?(this is an assumption, I don't know who you have loot mastering)) oh and you know.......it actually sells for what you think its worth. So far you have spent how many days attempting to down it? Three or four? Several hour attempts correct? Average 2 1/2 hours might be a good guess for those there from start to finish? So were you to have killed it on the attempt that started all this the hourly gold income would be 80g(with 50)......oh wait......potions, books, equipment repairs.......man this seems like a bum deal. Especially seeing as you know......you didn't kill it. That 20 min guard duty probably would have got you more money at this point especially because you could do them back to back whenever you want for as long as you want. Red dragon is only "good money" if your doing it uncontested and you can......you know.........kill it. Otherwise it is bait content designed to be harder then it should to keep people playing(hence the buff with no additional loot).

I'm not going to knock doing it, however at this point like I mentioned either here or somewhere else it is akin to busy work. Not particularly useful, and it isn't going to get you anything but it is something to do. Is it worth attempting? Yes. Is it worth stopping the other side from downing? Yes. Is it worth everybody in the faction dropping what they are doing to do a job 20 people could probably pull off every time its up just to feed a certain key individuals need for the "win". Not really no.

you have some points i guess, but note, the Character who obtain the first RD wep the west won kept it and he wasnt in syny, NWA nor EG (if i remember correctly), i am not aware if the rules had change but no1 complain that he was to sell it, he was a noob that was invited because we needed more persons n by what i heard he didnt know what RD was. And we dont want "probably pull it off" we want to stop the east from getting it everytime, but y stop at stopping the east? y not attempt it our-self to take it? y should we (every guild that comes out to stop the east aka Empire) trying to keep the west n east force balance or west dominating be only guilds out there for something that benefits every1 just by not letting the east get it? so we dont have other things we could have been doing too? sure synergy might enjoy the fight but if we not getting full force to maybe get the win for ourself but still show to deny the east the win, y should we be only guildS doing this? if all guilds were to have the same attitude towards showing up for HOWEVER LONG YOU HAVE the reds would get RD uncontested but as you said, its worth stopping the other nation from doing it.

And yes Incursion wants the win, syny wants the win, and other guilds that keep showing up want to win!! but its never to come out to please Incursion for wanting to win but to get the west stronger, ignoring a call to help the west because you dont like the raid leader EVEN THO YOU KNOW HE LEAD EVENTS WELL n get results is foolish. also no1 said during the events there wouldnt be people busy with there own ♥♥♥♥ but out of a Alliance 1 person showed up? <.< thats LIKELY ignorance. you telling me if your guild leader or commanders say mobilize for RD no1 would listen? not even 1 from each guild? not even for 10mins? ok, lets say Empire stop show because like Accord no1 feel like stopping the east worth it/no1 like Incursion so east gets uncontested RD n kraken, while at it, y not give them every other pvp event that last 30min or greater cause you know...Reasons.

1-year-later

East moves in to west continent n west getting guild dominated for haulers in safe zones hourly and dont even think about running it by sea. fking east navy lined up on the coast border.

East be like "your so kind"
http://pa1.narvii.com/5810/97cfd86ba1316dd73fff13827fb566dee1da880d_hq.gif

about the KOS order/forcing them to do it, take that up with Incursion. all am saying is, i know some ppl will be busy, i just dont see a alliance with 1 player willing to help the west. all i've seen so far is

whats in it for me? protecting your allies,keeping the balance between east n west, improving west co-operation n friendship.

'its too late n members busy RPing n stuff.' so is the empire but some still came out for the west. how small is the accord? 10+ guilds cant find 5members online with even 10mins free?

"i dont like Incursion n he only wants us out so he can win like winning is everything", y do you care his reason for fighting, atleast he there fighting so the east dont get ahead. is he the only 1 who wants to win? dont have to like him to help the other <20< members there

'i cant pvp/dont like it.' just show up,listen to directions n instructions n respawn a few time. your alrdy helping :)

Kolkhis
02-06-2016, 05:43 PM
I love seeing the posts from people who have never once interacted with Incursion saying ♥♥♥♥ like "he's an awful leader even when he wins MM and Halcy" and "How could anyone trust Incursion with <insert expensive thing here>" knowing nothing about the history of things they're talking about, such as the RD weapons that we procured from Red Dragon the few times we won it, and the faction's history of PVP events. If you ask anyone in our faction, they can tell you without a doubt who the scammers are, who the shady people are, and not one single instance of any of this has Incursion been on the crap list of people who scammed others in faction. So that's just paranoid ♥♥♥♥ spewing out of you, Kazuki. If you've never heard of an instance of something happening, why base your assumptions on a thing without proof?

I also love the logic of "even if I come help and get a piece of the pot from selling the weapon in-faction, that doesn't cover the cost of books so I'll let the East have it for free". That logic is why the West blows. It's why being nice has never worked and why all these revolutions revolve around purpling and violence. The faction will never show up to a contested raid of any sort, but you can be damn sure they'll show to something uncontested. Hell, I remember a few GR raids late at night where we had 50 people and reds came to crash it. People asked for help in nation, and including the 8 Synergy that were invited to PVP, our previously full raid had become merely 24 people. Two exchanges with not even 30 reds caused 34 people in the GR raid to leave. Synergy isn't the problem, the West's attitude is.

I'm one of the initiators in the RD fights (and all open world PVP when I'm able to be on) on the West. I go negative honor each and every major fight we win. I blow through at least a dozen HP/MP potions and sandwiches/soups, and at least 2-3 stat foods and potions during these fights only for us to come out with a PVP stalemate almost every time. Do I ♥♥♥♥♥ about it and do I complain every time I die? ♥♥♥♥ no, I hit the Respawn button, fight some more, and then make more money later on to buy all the stuff I spent fighting for the West. Does anyone reimburse me? No. Do I expect anyone to reimburse me? No. Do I expect anything? I expect the West to come out and fight instead of sitting in safe zones, doing trade pack runs and getting ♥♥♥♥ on by the East they complain about day in and day out but never do a damn thing about. You all that think Incursion is part of the problem should take a look in the mirror. Hell, aside from Laearra, I have absolutely no idea who anyone in faction chat or this forum are that talk mad ♥♥♥♥ about Empire/Synergy/Incursion because I've never seen them PVP. You're all high and mighty about talking ♥♥♥♥, but that's all you guys do...talk.

Trusivraj
02-06-2016, 07:23 PM
:3 Hi I'm Pew... umm.. I thought I'd make a serious post for once in my golden life...outside of archery fail.

Many ppl have been talking, and often I hear one common quote coming from alot of player's mouths..

"I did help before, but then when I mess something up/don't show a couple times/am the only one in my guild showing up/can't show up cuz of RL I get purpled on when I try to come to help again.. So I stopped helping." Thats what I hear very often these days, and it's understandable, why help ppl that will throw you under the bus the moment ♥♥♥♥e hits the fan?

At the same time, I understand how both sides (E&W) need a strong military to prevent being a 1 sided server.
But here's another thing ppl tend to forget, is thay alot of our major pvper of the west (players and whole guilds) either: Quit, Transfered, Joined the East, or turned casual due to the failed approach of their classes or other XL fuq ups. (Hi)
The fight the Empire is persistently trying to take to the East, while shaming/agressing the Accord to join, will not last long, because the inevitable truth is... *This is an RP server, and those that are not in your army now, will most likely never be, and will sooner leave altogether than take recruitment.* because they're not in this server for full ham hardcore pvp glory, they're hear to enjoy the equally fun, yet peaceful side of the game. (And yes that does exist, where u think I've been lately :P) which mainly consists of spamming dungeons and doing things within their guild and only their guild or close friends of other guilds.

I may be titled as an Accord (through politics) but I am neutral in my own right, as I know exactly what both sides are fighting for, in their own rights as well, and will be there, when I see fit, to help either when I am able, until MY GUILD or Accord guilds I am in a raid with at the time, are aggrod by the opposer. (In otherwords I will purple, if it's for the right reasons in MY EYES). Many of you already know, you can't bring this PewPony down (Mentaly) so do your worst, if you feel it's necessary, and I'll be sure to do the same. By offering my other cheek ♡♡♡ (unless I feel like fighting for the lawls).

ChaosShane
02-06-2016, 10:10 PM
:3 Hi I'm Pew... umm.. I thought I'd make a serious post for once in my golden life...outside of archery fail.

Many ppl have been talking, and often I hear one common quote coming from alot of player's mouths..

"I did help before, but then when I mess something up/don't show a couple times/am the only one in my guild showing up/can't show up cuz of RL I get purpled on when I try to come to help again.. So I stopped helping." Thats what I hear very often these days, and it's understandable, why help ppl that will throw you under the bus the moment ♥♥♥♥e hits the fan?

At the same time, I understand how both sides (E&W) need a strong military to prevent being a 1 sided server.
But here's another thing ppl tend to forget, is thay alot of our major pvper of the west (players and whole guilds) either: Quit, Transfered, Joined the East, or turned casual due to the failed approach of their classes or other XL fuq ups. (Hi)
The fight the Empire is persistently trying to take to the East, while shaming/agressing the Accord to join, will not last long, because the inevitable truth is... *This is an RP server, and those that are not in your army now, will most likely never be, and will sooner leave altogether than take recruitment.* because they're not in this server for full ham hardcore pvp glory, they're hear to enjoy the equally fun, yet peaceful side of the game. (And yes that does exist, where u think I've been lately :P) which mainly consists of spamming dungeons and doing things within their guild and only their guild or close friends of other guilds.

I may be titled as an Accord (through politics) but I am neutral in my own right, as I know exactly what both sides are fighting for, in their own rights as well, and will be there, when I see fit, to help either when I am able, until MY GUILD or Accord guilds I am in a raid with at the time, are aggrod by the opposer. (In otherwords I will purple, if it's for the right reasons in MY EYES). Many of you already know, you can't bring this PewPony down (Mentaly) so do your worst, if you feel it's necessary, and I'll be sure to do the same. By offering my other cheek ♡♡♡ (unless I feel like fighting for the lawls).

-as i said i normally dont care about the politics n why we doing 'XYZ...' but i came here to hear reasons for the Accord not showing that arent just foolish and i agree with most of what pew said to be honest but some part i dont.

-I dont agree with this, we arent children (most of us), sure no1 like helping some1 who might have done them wrong (in their belief) but instead of throwing a fits y not stop and say, ok y did i get purple? was i doing something wrong, not listening, not reading chat.. its a game not life, the fastest why to draw some1 attention that isnt listening or paying attention is by purpling. and if you continue it is likely you'll be purpled on sight next event, easy way for that to stop is telling the raid i acknowledge that i was doing something wrong n i'll pay more attention or get on ts n listen. dont be a child because people would rather purple than to allow you to cost them an event. i've heard people say "well winning isnt everything i wouldnt have made the mistake next event, well the event is actually honor/medals and dying isnt everything you can re-spawn right now..right now>next event (that might be the same when more people dont listen,so making an example of some1 might be strict for a game but hey,results). syny vs otg, a member wasnt paying attention n got purpled, he/she came in ts in a min laughing "mybad".
as for "don't show a couple times/am the only one in my guild showing up/can't show up cuz of RL I get purpled on when I try to come to help again.. So I stopped helping." i'd like examples of these moments happening because besides the recent RD case i dont know of this ever being an issue or cause of a purple. And if it has happen its likely (like the RD case) majority of your guild not showing the issue n said member with the RL issue or only 1 coming out just caught in the guild/alliance kos.

(OPINION BASE)- i believe the east dont have this issue because all you see at events for the east are the pvp/guilds that participate (ofc you'll see 1 or 2 from unpopular guilds). but for west we have many RP guilds showing up n PvE/X guilds showing up and waiting for the event to be completed by the main participating guilds. so when guild members not in the ts/raid of the participating guilds you'll find people purpling to prevent a mishap. such as caping towers in MM when not suppose to and channeling the abysal light when not suppose to.

RD case different as the Accord is being asked to come help the West as the gs of the east > west's but outside of that where its important not letting the east get RD the Empire dont invite aka shaming/force Accord guilds for pvp, but would likely welcome if they wanted to.

what would be awsm tho to reduce all the purpling issue is join ts n participate n listen than just waiting for the event to be won.