PDA

View Full Version : A silly question for a horriible build

chknsndwch
02-07-2016, 03:10 PM
I've half leveled my character by farming chickens. I'm at 27 now. I'm almost playing a pure Archer. I have unlocked all the archery passives. I have the first 5 skills.

My rotation is
(Archery)
1. piercing
2. charge
3. endless
And I use for knock back when they finally get in close
(Occultism)
4. manna force

What other class has a knock back ability? not a chance of knock back but every time, they can still get back to me the second time right now before all my cool downs are done.

i know this probably irritates some people ulcers but i had to do something silly with that skill save pendy thing

otherwise i play warpriest

(hey at least im not a gravesinger anymore, haha)

Alpha Strike
02-07-2016, 03:53 PM
I think instead of having a skill that does knockback you should have a melee skill. The best one is shadowplay because it fits great with archery and the best strategy to use would be to use skills on bad guys and to make them lose half their health and do triple slash and then normally kill them the rest of the way. It is very affective

chknsndwch
02-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Like I said I do play a warpriest so archery vit and what your talking about is my rotation. what im looking for is a second 100% knockback ability

arby
02-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Occultism: Mana Force http://archeagedatabase.net/us/skill/12759/
Defense: Fortress http://archeagedatabase.net/us/skill/23589/

As an shadowplay archer I've played with a lot of builds and I think you'd be better off using snare and dropback

Kegster
02-08-2016, 09:37 AM
I've half leveled my character by farming chickens. I'm at 27 now. I'm almost playing a pure Archer. I have unlocked all the archery passives. I have the first 5 skills.

My rotation is
(Archery)
1. piercing
2. charge
3. endless
And I use for knock back when they finally get in close
(Occultism)
4. manna force

What other class has a knock back ability? not a chance of knock back but every time, they can still get back to me the second time right now before all my cool downs are done.

i know this probably irritates some people ulcers but i had to do something silly with that skill save pendy thing

otherwise i play warpriest

(hey at least im not a gravesinger anymore, haha)

You should be doing Charged Bolt then Piercing. Charged is a slow, and combo's with Piercing Shot to put a severe slow on the target.
As for another knockback, Dahuta's Breath from Withcraft is one as well.

chknsndwch
02-10-2016, 06:00 PM
thanks for the help so far. for future answers im looking for abilities that can be used at lower levels as well

Zirconi
02-13-2016, 06:48 PM
Whirlwind Slash from Battlerage perhaps? I actually haven't tried the updated version yet, so not entirely sure it's what you're looking for.