PDA

View Full Version : What's your PvP tier list?

Conradigan
02-10-2016, 01:32 PM
I'd like to see what other people would rank as the new PvP class tier list, considering 2.5 is out now. I've been seeing in increase in classes such as Hexblade and Doomlord, so it looks like the pot is getting a little stirred up though I doubt that meta classes such as Darkrunner, Daggerspell and Primeval will fall from their respective spots. The only tier lists I can find are a couple years old, and obviously some things have changed. (Though not all because all 3 meta classes listed above were top tier even then so..)

I'm curious as to what other's think will happen with the new class changes.

Ex. Tier list: https://www.cohhilition.com/threads/archeage-classes-broken-down-by-tiers-general-class-info.8990/

Sharza
02-10-2016, 01:56 PM
I have had quite a bit of success as a Reaper lately. Sorc/Occult/Shadow

The Combo's that can be done are absolutely hilarious.

Other than that. Still playing the same old Skullknight and Revenant for Raid PVP.

For 1's (Balanced) Witch + Vit + Insert class here

Dremlock
02-10-2016, 02:00 PM
2.5 changes didn't really change tier list imo. Classes stack up basically the same as they did before, with the exception of balanced arena. in balanced arena some classes got stronger but thats mainly cuz the presets.

U talking about overall rating or specifically 1v1? Cuz classes like revenant are great at massive pvp but not great at 1v1. Same with Cleric. great healer but situational.

Kegster
02-10-2016, 02:03 PM
I have had quite a bit of success as a Reaper lately. Sorc/Occult/Shadow

The Combo's that can be done are absolutely hilarious.

Other than that. Still playing the same old Skullknight and Revenant for Raid PVP.

For 1's (Balanced) Witch + Vit + Insert class here

Reaper was hands down my favorite class from RU and Alpha. Good amount of CCs, good sustain DPS, and can put out some high burst dmg

Sharza
02-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Reaper was hands down my favorite class from RU and Alpha. Good amount of CCs, good sustain DPS, and can put out some high burst dmg

Also one of the best classes to run with an Anthalon set. Anthalon Shadowstep OP. (Ping values may produce varying results)

Kegster
02-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Also one of the best classes to run with an Anthalon set. Anthalon Shadowstep OP. (Ping values may produce varying results)

No way, what you need is some blue and arcane auroria gear...that's where the fun is..and an mag staff...very important. I miss alpha :(

But seriously, I wish I could sell all my archery gear, I'd flip back to reaper instantly

Neoxide
02-11-2016, 09:20 AM
1v1 Braindead Tier - Witchcraft + Sorcery + X

3shot people w/o skill/gear required Tier - Battlerage + Shadowplay + X

Troll Tank Tier - Abolisher, Argent, Paladin, Druid, Defiler

Masochist Tier - Archery without Defense

Core Classes: Battlerage >>> Sorcery > Power Gap >>>>>>>>> Archery
Utility Classes: Defense > Shadowplay > Auramancy
Niche Classes: Witchcraft, Occultism, Songcraft
Support: Vitalism, Songcraft again

Miriya
02-11-2016, 04:41 PM