PDA

View Full Version : Necromancer Build

Fidoishere
02-18-2016, 01:15 PM
i need suggestions T^T

im torn between this class and shaman (omfg this guy uses those classes wtf is wrong with him?! Deal with it humor me for a second) im stuck between these 2 because well better damage vs better healing CC locking Aoe style.

issue is my gear and im not swapping sooooooo ive got lots of gemming ahead of me i mainly use 2h club and staff both t4 celestial i've got around 550+ healing and magic attack which i'm fine with right now and may go to t5 later. and my armor is Obsidian leather t4 (reasons and stupid and lots of bad choices but it works i just miss out on a lot of stat points.... ill fix that later)

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/387435

Thats where im at with my build i want to be mostly healing but i've got some thing to protect myself to out last 1 or 2 people as far as mana regen goes its crappy right now but i've got monsterous desire and soups to keep me going. and im pretty good about not burning my mana.

so i'm kinda looking for should i invest more in occultism or is it fine? i feel like i should have 11 points in it for the decreased cool downs but if im going to be healing mostly and using my witchcraft its only going to be used a lil bit. should i keep mana stars or toss em and let my fiend do all the damage for me/ my pets and invest the point some where else?

Aznarb
02-18-2016, 01:27 PM
I see more something like this for AOE CC engage :

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/387436

If u wanna Heal + CC go for hierophant :

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/387438

But u must take a choice, u cant do bot efficiency.

Fidoishere
02-18-2016, 01:40 PM
im not look for efficiency in "both" im wondering if i should sacrifice more of my healing for occultism and stay mostly offensive with back up healing or stay healer but just aoe cc when i get attacked. :X

Dremlock
02-18-2016, 01:48 PM
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/387435

http://i.imgur.com/urQwuEl.png?1

The build you linked is acceptable. As you've already noted it's not a strong class. But you've more or less made the most out of a bad situation.

I'd do this:
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/387447

http://i.imgur.com/E4CSqdf.png?1

I put way more points in witchcraft. It doesn't matter how many points you put in vitalism, it's not going to save you. you'll be dead long before any of those points help you. The only way you MIGHT be able to save yourself and give yourself enough time to do anything useful is by getting basically every CC in witchcraft. Even then good players will completely obliterate you regardless of what you are trying to do. Heal your team? they'll focus you and isntantly kill you. DPS? you'll be subpar and mainly an annoyance.

The two intesting things about occult vit builds are 1: they can continually proc spell locust passive on themself with their instant heal over time spell, resurgence. and 2: they can combo their own impale.

Don't get mana stars. You won't have a spamable but manastars is absolute garbage. Work on your cooldown management and you'll be better off for it.

Crows is also bad, unless used for very specific circumstances.

Fidoishere
02-18-2016, 01:53 PM
The build you linked is acceptable. As you've already noted it's not a strong class. But you've more or less made the most out of a bad situation.

ill take that as you did a nice job go kick some ♥♥♥.

Fidoishere
02-18-2016, 02:21 PM

I'd do this:
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/387447

http://i.imgur.com/E4CSqdf.png?1

I put way more points in witchcraft. It doesn't matter how many points you put in vitalism, it's not going to save you. you'll be dead long before any of those points help you. The only way you MIGHT be able to save yourself and give yourself enough time to do anything useful is by getting basically every CC in witchcraft. Even then good players will completely obliterate you regardless of what you are trying to do. Heal your team? they'll focus you and isntantly kill you. DPS? you'll be subpar and mainly an annoyance.

The two intesting things about occult vit builds are 1: they can continually proc spell locust passive on themself with their instant heal over time spell, resurgence. and 2: they can combo their own impale.

Don't get mana stars. You won't have a spamable but manastars is absolute garbage. Work on your cooldown management and you'll be better off for it.

Crows is also bad, unless used for very specific circumstances.

i was going for mostly heal my team cc the bastard coming at me then they take him/her down or cc another healer or someone who is annoying.

i thought crows would be good since i have 15% evasion rate and with the effect of crows it would save me a lil not only that poison dmg if i used hellspear first.

the only reason i didnt pick up skewer was mana cost and i didnt think i would be able to get it off with hellspear in time or vice versa because of cast time even with cc...

ive actually used my build above vs someone else my gear score and they had a terrible time taking me down (yes vs people above me itll be harder but.. its always like that...) i grabbed -30% melee dmg because to avoid burst damage+infuse. it reduces it alot and renewal only has a 25% chance to activate but 380 hp regen for 5 seconds is actually decent even with my staff equipped i get 105 from resurgance the renewal will have increased effect giving me about 500+ hp per sec for 5 second then 105 hp after then 25 seconds of another chance at it. thats a lot of hp over time combined with enervate and earthen grip ill get hp back if i go on offensive. and ive got enough cc to back me up on that.

i took the passive on vitalism for 2 reasons 1 94% critical bonus healing is amazing when i get 8.8k hp back from anthesis and i critical pretty often. 2 i get small amount of hp back with renewal and all my healing skills and quick recovery would help me make fervrant healing spammable or infuse for that matter which 2.6k mana lens for 5 seconds can be pretty decent.

ty for the suggestion though ill keep messing around with it.

i see what your saying i will have trouble surviving but thats nothing im not used too. i have to keep pushing :X im close to mastering Necromancer whether its not optimal or not im a damn good healer and i know when to cc it just needs work if im going to be targeted first and lasso'ed in staff time ill blow them up, and i can survive archers i was one for a very long time i know what to expect. ^^

Aznarb
02-21-2016, 06:59 AM
i was going for mostly heal my team cc the bastard coming at me then they take him/her down or cc another healer or someone who is annoying.

Honestly, try Hierophant, its what u look for.
Witch / Aura / Vita

Fidoishere
02-21-2016, 03:22 PM
Honestly, try Hierophant, its what u look for.
Witch / Aura / Vita

I've been a hierophant as much as it is nice to have mostly healing and cc with the mana regen and mobility in finding Necromancer to be more of my liking ^^ I just need to work out my gear now and get my weapons up to t5 at least I made a different build and its actually pretty good and its what I expected it too be.

The damage with my staff is actually better than I thought even without the occultism passives I've beaten darkrunners thanks to my fiend and my timed CC ^^ ik still lil clumsy with the class but I'm doing good if I can almost beat a cheese class without my fiend and just my few dmg spells and cc alone.

Its all rounded and its a weapon switcher in mass pvp it will mostly be on the support roll in the back healing or ccing but when its time to push ill have all that AOE and fear cc immunity is nice to have :).

Classypants
02-21-2016, 03:38 PM
I've been a hierophant as much as it is nice to have mostly healing and cc with the mana regen and mobility in finding Necromancer to be more of my liking ^^ I just need to work out my gear now and get my weapons up to t5 at least I made a different build and its actually pretty good and its what I expected it too be.

The damage with my staff is actually better than I thought even without the occultism passives I've beaten darkrunners thanks to my fiend and my timed CC ^^ ik still lil clumsy with the class but I'm doing good if I can almost beat a cheese class without my fiend and just my few dmg spells and cc alone.

Its all rounded and its a weapon switcher in mass pvp it will mostly be on the support roll in the back healing or ccing but when its time to push ill have all that AOE and fear cc immunity is nice to have :).

I play Necromancer and I destroy whoever opposes me and I also have the GHA scepter and I use mana stars and crows. I also try to take away as must casting as possible to increase mobility. I also have a better DPS/Tanky pet so hence why I dont use fiend.

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/388072

Regolift
02-21-2016, 05:06 PM

healing spells including songcraft perform skills havent been able to activate overpowered locus since 2.0.........................

Fidoishere
02-21-2016, 06:35 PM
I play Necromancer and I destroy whoever opposes me and I also have the GHA scepter and I use mana stars and crows. I also try to take away as must casting as possible to increase mobility. I also have a better DPS/Tanky pet so hence why I dont use fiend.

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/388072

Lol so your more an offensive self healing necromancer? That's a decent build :o I use the fiend for 1v1 arena reasons/dungeons for more dps in general plus having another pet makes its 3vs1 o help with the dps ^^ I currently have 10 battle pets I'm trying to figure what to use as my pvp partner atm XD

Aznarb
02-21-2016, 09:34 PM

Np, i understand, if u've have fun, all is fine :)

Draynor
02-21-2016, 09:57 PM
Hey now! We call the dean of our family "Shaman" because that's all he used to play. Don't count yourself in on the only Shaman on Kraken ;)

Fidoishere
02-22-2016, 11:03 AM
Hey now! We call the dean of our family "Shaman" because that's all he used to play. Don't count yourself in on the only Shaman on Kraken ;)

LOL I've never seen anyone but bots play the class though XD

Dremlock
02-22-2016, 11:10 AM
healing spells including songcraft perform skills havent been able to activate overpowered locus since 2.0.........................

oh................................................ .............................

EDIT:

Sneex
02-23-2016, 08:53 PM
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/388567

oollala
05-25-2016, 11:13 PM
I love playing my necromancer. I played it before and got overwhelmed by all the skills i had to spam to keep up. There are a fair amount of combos but its real easy to keep stacking single skills on multiple players, even if they aren't combos. I've been testing out the PvP in balanced arena and I've figured out that selecting any of the mage classes get you killed real fast. So, i tried defensive fighter. Didn't any lose skills and stayed alive to finish off two strangling darkrunners.

I've also figured out that there are only a few skills in vit. that are useful, and none of them are heals. The de/buffs are really what help out a lot. Skewer => Hellspear, Mana Force => Mirror Light, Aranzeb's Boon, Whirwind's Blessing. I only ever equip Fervent Healing and Antithesis when I'm farming for mob. Even then, I'm usually just healing Bobo (Wailing Dead), and legit pet.

My biggest problem is figuring out my gear. Cloth gives me intell./spirit but then I'm really squishy. So, then what? Leather? Plate? I see other lock-down tanks wear plate and leather so I guess that's an option. And do I use a staff? Shield and katana? or shield and scepter? Or maybe scepter and CLUB. Could use heals and mag. dps. But then no shield...In certain cases it might be better to go as a defiler and get that shield to work. I usually play as an abolisher so I'm not to familiar with the magey classes. If you (or anyone) has ideas or insight for this kind of build, please share.

CaesarGREG
01-15-2018, 12:36 PM
http://archeagedatabase.net/en/calc/

Try this, bigest advntage of necromancer is telekinesis, and reflect damage for meeele and mana regen.

I use Club for heling,4x Plate Wave set for lot INT (matk , mana buffor) +18,6% self heal, and 3x pices cloth(to suport mdef and spirit). Filing lack Matk with Matk Gems in bow , instrument. Rest matk comes from costumes,underwear, Lack magic defence compensatet from cloak 1800 erenror thwintail. Ayanad shield with HP gems. This is beast mode 14k phisical / 10k magical, 800heling power/400matk. with low gs 6-7k and lot hp.

build concentrated on survive, mana burning, to increase mana burn, batleful recharge drains mana(after fears).
Lot CC , LOT!! its 1vs1 beast

Maizekeen
01-15-2018, 08:27 PM
Ever thought of trying Edgewalker Build Occ/Aura/Vita using the equipment mentioned above from Cesar this should work out Nice

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/495859 here is a build idea i thought would be niceas well.