PDA

View Full Version : Need account Unbanned. Sent an email nearly 2 weeks ago, still no reply.

lololololol
08-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Hey.

I have been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a human response to this but nothing so far (except the automated E-mail). My account was banned after only 3 hours of play, and after reading on the forums it seems this has been a common issue. I assume I'm running a program which is deemed 'unworthy' (at the time of ban - Mumble, Teamspeak 3, Steam, MSI Afterburner, Bandicam, Thunder Master, Overwolf and Norton) or that I didn't register properly resulting in the ban.

I came here because I saw people were actually getting fast responses. Obviously I had to create a new account in order to just send the email, and would actually prefer just switching to this email all together for Archeage. My problem with using the new account is that my steam key is already applied to the banned account (it was the basic silver founders pack) and therefore I am unable to get into beta just now (I don't wish to shell out even more money because I am just a student).

If anyone can give me any help on this it would be much appreciated. Since the Beta is now up I can't just wait any longer.

lololololol
08-14-2014, 03:49 PM
anyone? :)

lololololol
08-15-2014, 11:42 AM
sent another message to archeage appeals.