PDA

View Full Version : Crash on Loading Screen.

Weuffel
08-14-2014, 11:51 AM
The game CTD on loading screen after character selection. Every time between 11-24%.
Not been able to enter the game at all after that point.

Tried without Antivirus, adding all EXE's to be allowed through firewall, With every other program/background/Unnecessary Processes turned off.

Same thing have happened on both my PC's.
1st: i5 3570k, 8gb ram, R9 270X. No overclocks.
2nd: Pentium G620, 8gb ram, HD7770. No overclocks.
Both running Win7 64bit.

Oliia
08-14-2014, 12:30 PM
I too am not able to get past the loading screen where it says craft, claim and conquer it will load about 1/2 way then crashes to desktop I have tried everything and I am a patron please help.

Oliia
08-14-2014, 01:00 PM
Could I please get some help here I play Rift all of the time so it can't be my computer that is doing this and played Wow for 7 years I have created my toon and am ready to play but I can't if it keeps crashing to desktop when the loading screen craft, claim and conquer is loading.

smokingtommy
08-14-2014, 01:02 PM
same for me too i been tring to log in from 6pm its now 9pm and same thing black screen and back to desk top joke !!!!!!!!!!

Oliia
08-14-2014, 01:16 PM
And there isn't an error it just crashes to desktop and I just click play over and over again one time it did get to 75% but then it crashed again. I know that Trion is working hard to help everybody that they can but its been like 3 hours now of trying to get into the game.

Oliia
08-14-2014, 02:28 PM
Bump...........

Oliia
08-14-2014, 03:20 PM
I am just really wondering are the support teams also playing today cause I could really use some help here and so far no Gm has even attempted to say anything in this thread.

Oliia
08-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Bump yet again...

Xibyth
08-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Have you updated Directx and C+ yet?

Oliia
08-14-2014, 06:58 PM
Yes I have updated my Directx but what is C+?

Weuffel
08-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Already have DX and C+ updated.

I got to play for a few minutes last night before it crashed ingame instead, But I was only able to load in as Harani, no other race, and it only lasted for about 3min. Was only able to get in when the servers wasnt under maximum load and if I created a new character instead of selecting a made one.

wtf is going on?

Weuffel
08-15-2014, 04:35 AM
Bump

Oliia
08-15-2014, 08:11 AM
I still am unable to get into the game and all of the servers say that they are up. Still CTD at the loading screen. I just want to see what it looks like to actually be in the game I bought the silver pack and can't use it. I am very sad about this.

Malikze
08-15-2014, 08:46 AM
Yeah i got the same crashing on loadingscreen, no solution yet :(. I hope i get a new beta key for next event cuz i cant play at all.

Oliia
08-15-2014, 08:48 AM
Yes I know what you mean I can't play at all either. At least some of the people here have gotten into the game ....I want to just see it lol.

Oliia
08-15-2014, 08:54 AM
On a good note tho I have 1395 labor and I haven't done anything in the game.

FlyinFalco
08-15-2014, 08:54 AM
i was able to play for about an hour, left and went to get back on and then hacksheild just wont work... tried all trouble shooting and it does nothing. reinstalled the game and still no change...

Weuffel
08-16-2014, 12:54 AM
bump

Fasti
08-16-2014, 01:06 AM
Hey all, can any of you that haven't yet, go through these crashing troubleshooting steps (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1324)?

If this is happening on your previously created character, can you create a new character and see if that one can get into the game world?

You can also go to the Glyph client and select the other region, then access that version of the game, create a character, and see if you can connect to those servers.

I am gathering info now, but will be reporting these issues to the team.

Thanks!

Weuffel
08-16-2014, 02:39 AM
Hey all, can any of you that haven't yet, go through these crashing troubleshooting steps (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1324)?

If this is happening on your previously created character, can you create a new character and see if that one can get into the game world?

You can also go to the Glyph client and select the other region, then access that version of the game, create a character, and see if you can connect to those servers.

I am gathering info now, but will be reporting these issues to the team.

Thanks!

The times I was able to load into the gameworld I created new characters, I cant log in on already existing characters. Doesn't work every time though. Of what I've figured its something with the load on the server, When on High/Queue I keep crashing 95% of the time, and when then changing over to one that only says "Up" I can create a character and load in instantly. Never on already creater characters, still. Same problem on NA as on EU.

Running it as Admin doesnt help, the page file is already at 16gb as standard. C+ and DX is already up to date.

Weuffel
08-16-2014, 03:18 PM
Bump

Malikze
08-17-2014, 05:57 AM
Bump

... still cant test archeage :/

Fasti
08-17-2014, 06:21 AM
If the problem is preventing access from previously created characters only, are these characters all in the same general region of the game world when this issue happens? Anyone with this issue should make sure to submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478) to let the team know your character is Stuck and can't be accessed.

Thanks!

Weuffel
08-17-2014, 07:39 AM
If the problem is preventing access from previously created characters only, are these characters all in the same general region of the game world when this issue happens? Anyone with this issue should make sure to submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478) to let the team know your character is Stuck and can't be accessed.

Thanks!

All of them are in their own race starting-zone. Anything from ~3-30min played, think Level 10/Getting first mount was about it.

Malikze
08-18-2014, 07:11 AM
I only could create characters, i tested on every sever and recreated them i just always crashed in loadingscreen in starting zone i guess.

Oliia
08-20-2014, 04:58 PM
So do you think we are going to have the same problem with CTD on the next beta this weekend?? I myself don't think I will be able to play this beta either because of the same problem.

Malikze
08-21-2014, 02:36 AM
yes i dont even think i get another beta invite lol.

Ruthless
09-05-2014, 10:05 AM
OK here is how I fixed it.

C:\Users\*yourprofile*\Documents\ArcheAge

Create a new text file called "system.cfg"

Add the following to the file:

--------------Begin Paste------------------

-- [SYSTEM CONFIGURATION]
-- WARNING! THIS FILE IS GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM! EDITING IS NOT RECOMMENDED!

sys_spec_full = 4
r_driver = "DX10"
r_multithreaded = 1
option_sound = 4
r_windowx = -1
r_windowy = -1
r_width = 1920
r_height = 1080
r_fullscreen = 1
r_vsync = 1
login_first_movie = 1
ucc_ver = 2
auto_disconnect_timer = 30

--------------End Paste------------------

Launch and enjoy!
I cant take credit for this fix, used other crash notes found on the boards and tried everything until this worked

Ganked the config from :http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/24oskl/could_anyone_send_me_their_config_file/