PDA

View Full Version : Glyph errors every time i try to start the launcher.

Ajaz
02-27-2016, 03:26 AM
So since last glyph update i have these errors everytime i launch my glyph launcher.

My windows is in Swedish so will try translate as good as i can.

1st error: Glyphclient.exe - Wrong Memoryimage (Felaktig minnesavbildning)
Folder: C:\Glyph\Qt5WinExtras.dll is either not made to run in windows or contains an error. Errorstatus 0xc0000020.

2nd: Glyphclient.exe - Wrong Memoryimage (Felaktig minnesavbildning)
Folder: C:\Glyph\xlpack.dll
Same error message again.

All errors are the same, only difference is the filename so will just put filenames now:

3rd C:\Glyph\Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll

4th C:\Glyph\Qt5Quick.dll

Anyone else have this issue?

I was gonna try uninstalling glyph and reinstalling but when i press the uninstall.exe file it says : Cant run this app on this computer. Se if you can find a compatible version version for this computer at the software developer.

So I thought I would download new glyph anyway , and when i press repair it launches glyph properly, but dont wanna run the repair everytime.

If anyone can help me Id appreciate it alot =)

MyNameIsSaukko
02-27-2016, 03:29 AM
I have the same issue with launching
Glyph: "G:\Glyph\Gt5WinExtras.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error"
GlyphDownload: "G\Glyph\GlyphDownloader.exe is not suitable Win32-program"
GlyphUninstall: "G\Glyph\GlyphDownloader.exe is not suitable Win32-program"

nice update.

EDIT:

Fixed it!

Download Glyph from archeage website https://archeage.trionworlds.com/ -->
Shut down all programs like firefox/IE/Chrome/etc -->
If you have Avast or other antivirus, then turn it off for 10 min -->
Click "Repair" button and let it download files again.

This did work for me and Glyph is running. Havent tested the game tho ^^

Ajaz
02-27-2016, 03:47 AM
I have the same issue with launching
Glyph: "G:\Glyph\Gt5WinExtras.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error"
GlyphDownload: "G\Glyph\GlyphDownloader.exe is not suitable Win32-program"
GlyphUninstall: "G\Glyph\GlyphDownloader.exe is not suitable Win32-program"

nice update.

EDIT:

Fixed it!

Download Glyph from archeage website --> Shut down all programs like firefox/IE/Chrome/etc --> If you have Avast, then turn it off for 10 min --> and click "Repair" button and let it download files again.

This did work for me and Glyph is running. Havent tested the game tho ^^

Okeey.. But did you try shutting down glyph again after it launched? Cause mine launches after repair, but then if i close it and open again I get the exact same errors :S

Ajaz
02-27-2016, 04:09 AM
Okey think i got it fixed.. ran the installer for glyph again and this time uninstalled it (only glyph, not all games) and then ran it again and seems to work now.

MyNameIsSaukko
02-27-2016, 04:13 AM
Okeey.. But did you try shutting down glyph again after it launched? Cause mine launches after repair, but then if i close it and open again I get the exact same errors :S

Well when i had those errors i tryed to open Glyph normally and nothing happened at all. After the fix everything did work fine even with several glyph openings.
Im not sure why it dosnt work better for you, but they all are related to glyph updater.

Try to put Glyph and Archeage to Run As Admin. Thats all i know to say sry.