PDA

View Full Version : What are the best dual wield builds for pvp?

Maquiame
04-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Still playing around with builds, what are the best duel wield builds for pvp?

Kriptini
04-15-2014, 10:46 AM
Battlerage/Shadowplay/Auramancy is extremely popular.

Noctis Lucis Caelum
04-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Battlerage/Shadowplay/ And whatever else suits your fancy.

I heard Dual Daggers are preferred because they actually provide bonuses but who knows. 2hands are usually better in terms of raw damage since most skills are spammed. So having a high base attack from the weapon provide more damage with skills.

Just some insight since I wanted to dual wield too. However if you don't care about the damage and want to autoattack more often. Go for it.

Aurelius Luna
04-15-2014, 11:33 AM
going paying attention to this thread.

NeonWhiteKnight
04-15-2014, 12:32 PM
I Don't know exactly how effective it'll be, but I've come up with a rough build for Battlerage/Sorcery/Auramancy. the basic idea of the build is to rush in, stun, do massive AoE/CrowdControl and then promply leave. I haven't played the game yet (i want it so bad...), but i feel this would work in theory.

Tempo
04-15-2014, 09:38 PM
I always thought dual wielding was more suited for pve as it would provide better/faster auto attack damage. Two handed for more bang for your buck in pvp.

Zason
04-30-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm leveling and learning the Battlerage+Shadowplay+Auramancy build. I'm just using skills to help me level but plan to respec.

Battlerage+Shadowplay+Auramancy will eventually look like:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=383&d=1398878075

One of the important things for this spec is not to stand around. Jump in, damage and escape. Stealth is for both sneaking up and escape in addition to the leaps/tele/retreat.

I'll let you know how it goes. >;+)

Please let me know any feedback on this spec.