PDA

View Full Version : Greeting, Adventurers of all kinds!

Sinnex
03-22-2014, 01:45 AM
From Merchants to Gladiators, I hope to meet and co-exist with everyone equally. Granted there will be likes, loves, dislikes and hates; However, everyone must exist within one realm.

I hope to enjoy this long-awaited game with as many people as I can. As well, I hope I can be of service to many once I get my bearings. Although I work a lot, I try to keep up with news and updates following this game. Recently finding out about the forums, I was excited to hear of progression.

I truly look forward to great things with ArcheAge.

Your Fellow Adventurer,
Sinnex

MTSMTS
03-22-2014, 02:00 AM
Welcome! Hope to play with you when the Game comes out. If you looking for a guild check out my faction the Kingdom of Azorius.
-MTSMTS

Mavol
03-22-2014, 03:22 AM
I'd be glad to romp the countryside with you in Archeage, sounds like fun

Saul
06-10-2014, 08:10 PM
From Merchants to Gladiators, I hope to meet and co-exist with everyone equally. Granted there will be likes, loves, dislikes and hates; However, everyone must exist within one realm.

I hope to enjoy this long-awaited game with as many people as I can. As well, I hope I can be of service to many once I get my bearings. Although I work a lot, I try to keep up with news and updates following this game. Recently finding out about the forums, I was excited to hear of progression.

I truly look forward to great things with ArcheAge.

Your Fellow Adventurer,
Sinnex

Welcome! Thanks for the nice Intro it does leave an impression. Hope to help out everyone I run into just like you, so hope we can become pals ourselves. This should be a great experience see you in game buddy.