PDA

View Full Version : Darkrunner question- Please read =)

iZinx
03-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Read before closing >.<

Atm im stuck between 2 weapons ,shortspear and sword .

I know i know ,it has been answered before but here's my point :

Both weapons are T1 Obsidian -Divine-
324 (583 - 712)-Sword
324 (276 - 372)-Shortspear
Sword passive is parry
Shortspear passive is penetration

Wich weapon should fit a darkrunner for maximum DPS ?
I want my skills to hit hard and fast ,i did some math and my DPS would be around 700 with the armor i currently have.

Q: Does the numbers in "(xxx-xxx)" are considered the raw damage ? like auto attacks ?

Huo
03-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Use Shortspear. The numbers in the brackets are for auto attack damage, when you just stand there slapping people with the weapon. No one uses it.

Zehro
03-07-2016, 06:42 AM
Weapon doesn't really matter all that much. DPS is the focus for damage. Shortspear proc is good, but its rare that it will happen on a precision strike or something. 99% of the time it will trigger on triple slash.

Pipoelvaliente
03-07-2016, 07:19 AM
Go for shortspear, it will open you a world of classes to play beside darkrunner, also you can get an offhand sword and you will get both procs

Rayleigh
03-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Go shortspear 10 of 10 times. I got epic T5 sword and it hits like a blunt butterknife on those nasty tincan plateusers. You really NEED that armor pen proc chance to be able to deal with tanks in late-game. Katana would be a halfway sollution, since you can go a hybrid class (Doomlord/Hexblade) and try to deal a bit magic dmg to them, but your dps will still be 85% physical, so yeah. Go Shortspear

PS: a proc on a triple slash strike still hits for more than a precision strike with a sword on a plate user.

kerzon
03-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Epic nodachi all the way i have tryed an epic shortspear but i found the burst was not enough to deal with pallys in arena

Minimany
03-07-2016, 06:50 PM
PS: a proc on a triple slash strike still hits for more than a precision strike with a sword on a plate user.

No it doesn't.

Minimany
03-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Epic nodachi all the way i have tryed an epic shortspear but i found the burst was not enough to deal with pallys in arena

And I second this. I'm a 6.6 defense user and having a 2h is basically a prerequisite for killing me.

iZinx
03-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Awesome guys ,i'm going with shortspear. Never gonna use 2h again for ppl suggesting it. About offclasses ,i'm still in love with darkrunner after a year ,so the only offclasses im gonna use are support healer :D

SakuraCalleil
03-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Always go face.