PDA

View Full Version : Buyign Enoan fragments bulk

stupidgirl
03-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Buying stacks of 100 enoan fragments 6.5k gold per stack.

Place on AH with 48 hour time and I will buy them.

Neoxide
03-12-2016, 12:55 PM
FYI you need more than 10 people to properly man an enoan, preferably 30+ to be anything more than a glorified cutter that will get stolen constantly by guilds who have the numbers to man it. Alts don't count. Better get to recruiting.

Lhamabomb
03-12-2016, 12:56 PM
http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/How-About-No-Meme-14.jpg

Arcono
03-12-2016, 01:48 PM
FYI you need more than 10 people to properly man an enoan, preferably 30+ to be anything more than a glorified cutter that will get stolen constantly by guilds who have the numbers to man it. Alts don't count. Better get to recruiting.

oh no, they stole my big boat and can use it for only 5 mins before it despawns. What ever shall i do?

Lanceknight
03-12-2016, 05:54 PM
sent u 2 i want a ride some day

Neoxide
03-13-2016, 12:18 PM
oh no, they stole my big boat and can use it for only 5 mins before it despawns. What ever shall i do?

It's not what you can do but what you can't do because an enoan is a liability unless you have the people to man and protect it, which KOS does not.

stupidgirl
03-13-2016, 04:51 PM
It's not what you can do but what you can't do because an enoan is a liability unless you have the people to man and protect it, which KOS does not.

We protected it just fine today at luscas.

I need to work on ramming a little, but we are getting there :D

Shalille
03-13-2016, 06:47 PM
Its scary when those 7 guns lock on.... was bad enough before when Tabby had 4 mythic guns.

So hmm, what are the weaknesses? slow turning? any cooldown changing between battle mode ? It still seem very fast even in battle mode (-50%) tonight.

stupidgirl
03-14-2016, 12:11 AM
doesn't seem to have weaknesses, all the things people do before to sink me don't really work:
Has 200k hp so doesn't die fast enough to surround
Harpoons make lesser ships spin like a top
Blocking me does not slow me down much, and usually ends poorly
Mythic bonekraals are countered by nui figureheads like always (but we have 2 figureheads now)
Nearly impossible to board in abyssal, so zerging us won't work.
We also have a few more tricks up our sleeves in case you get crafty :D

Next phase will be dual mythic raging lionheart figureheads :D

Smarty
03-14-2016, 10:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/zNhQJJ3.jpg

Times have changed, KOS has plenty of people and we are growing stronger every day. 27 members helped build the ship.