PDA

View Full Version : Dervish viable or not ???

okita678
03-12-2016, 01:18 PM
i would realy love to know if dervish is a good class for pve, and what wepons and gear to use while leveling it. i started the game a few days ago so i'm still a noob, please give me some advices , and sorry about my suuper bad english :p

Huo
03-13-2016, 04:40 PM
Dervish is a great PvE class, one of the best for soloing bosses. For pvp, it's decent. While leveling, pick up a greatclub and maybe leather armor, plate can work too.

Moleman
03-14-2016, 01:14 PM
Get a battle pet too, like the free cat from Villanelle etc. Dervish's strength comes from damage from battlerage, cc/buffs/debuffs and zombie from witchcraft, and healing from vitalism to keep your TWO pets alive :D getting one pet now will help you practice while you level up. Later on you might want a better pet like kitsu/bear/world boss.

I whipped up a level 55 build that does good damage, decent mobility, good CC, decent healing, and above all... the 5 minute ZOMBIE! (fiend's knell)
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/392439

This build assumes a club/shield or great club and no weapon switching, thus no magic damage.

Gator2323
03-15-2016, 06:26 AM
Like mentioned earlier, it is one of the best classes for PVE...farming....for group dungeons there are far better. But if you're using it to farm purses or what-not it's great.

2 mana regen passives makes it that you will never be OOM. With a SS, a heal here and there you won't ever have to stop.