PDA

View Full Version : Price Check/taking offers... Gazebo plots in Halcy near Winking Bottle Brewery port

Hodor69
03-13-2016, 02:06 PM
Have one plot for sale, if pavilion holds 18 larders, if regular gazebo design will hold 17 larders

Have another for sale, if pavilion it is 'bugged'** and holds 19, yes 19 larders. if gazebo design will hold 17 larders. Plot currently has 19 larders on it you can see for yourself and I will tell you how to place.

** it is not really 'bugged' per se, it's just on land at such an angle if you place everything perfect you can fit 19 instead of 18

Also have nuimari gazebo ~1-2 min (it's close) from mineral water nodes

Price checking all of these or even taking offers.

Lanceknight
03-14-2016, 04:29 PM
Have one plot for sale, if pavilion holds 18 larders, if regular gazebo design will hold 17 larders

Have another for sale, if pavilion it is 'bugged'** and holds 19, yes 19 larders. if gazebo design will hold 17 larders. Plot currently has 19 larders on it you can see for yourself and I will tell you how to place.

** it is not really 'bugged' per se, it's just on land at such an angle if you place everything perfect you can fit 19 instead of 18

Also have nuimari gazebo ~1-2 min (it's close) from mineral water nodes

Price checking all of these or even taking offers.

what name is it under

Hodor69
03-15-2016, 09:23 PM
I know you have wanted to do 19 a while... here is a map for you, and for anyone interested in buying this special plot. 19 larders every 3 days, 17 min trip to gwen or solz, or can go over seas to solis for red. not all pavilions can do this, i started with 4 pavilions and found only this one could, due to the slight angle it was on (yet it was within placement limits for angles for pavilion), so it's special.

also have one which fits 18 larders for sale (plot size is actually 24 x 28ish, there is free land adjacent to it but not large enough for 8x8)

two 8x8s for sale for pack dropoff from hs

and nuimari gazebo plot near mineral water for sale, all on kraken

http://i.imgur.com/ITCm3Nq.jpg