PDA

View Full Version : Corsair M90

Mockeh
08-15-2014, 08:29 AM
I have a Corsair M90 mmo gaming mouse, and it appears that I cannot use the extra hardware buttons in ArcheAge. I understand that curtailing the use of macros is something that mmo developers and publishers consider important, but could that not be kept for people that are actually using macros?

I have my M90 profile programmed to use the Numkeys 1-9 on the side buttons of my M90 so that I can use my thumb to use my most used skills in other mmos and not being able to do so in ArcheAge is quite uncomfortable.

Please consider making this option available so that we can use these expensive items that we purchased specifically for using with mmos such as this.

Thank you

CorsairGuy
08-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Answer the question please, as it seems a bit of a dick move to deny players the use of their specifically purchased hardware.

Ravalion
08-22-2014, 02:30 PM
not hardware is blocked, but software ;)

i have sidewinder keyboard with 18 buttons programable, and i dont have any problems with HS, also have 6 buttons mouse, which works good - thats why you buy razer or microsoft.

Sprinter
08-22-2014, 02:46 PM
The M90 does have on-board memory for hardware profiles. You'll need to save them directly to your mouse. Best read your user manual.

CorsairGuy
08-22-2014, 06:27 PM
Saving it to the mouse worked, thanks! I did not know that option existed :3 I am a very happy camper now <3

Koroku
10-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Hey guys i got it to work you just need to set your profile the exe of the game restart everything and your settings should work like a charm!

PennyPloop
10-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Hey guys i got it to work you just need to set your profile the exe of the game restart everything and your settings should work like a charm!

hey Koroku. i'm wondering if you could please just give a step by step on how to get the corsair mouse working in game? i went into the corsair gaming software, right clicked on the profile i have and selected archeage.exe from the glyph folder, but im still having no luck what so ever. the buttons still aren't working :( so frustrating to have spent money on a device, specifically for mmo's, that you can't use in an mmo.