PDA

View Full Version : The account you are attempting to use has been banned.

WarpFire
04-09-2016, 03:57 AM
Play 4 months and suddenly it turns out that yesterday I ban you for using third party programs. You never used a. After writing the suports fortress he used the fortress of the ban is fair. As someone had a problem please help because I do not know what I write further to suportus. A reluctance to end the game in such a way Failure

I am poland and I use google translator. If who can pomódz please odpias on priwa in Polish because I'm doing poorly with English

WarpFire
04-09-2016, 07:44 AM
Senior GM Zephkial Today at 16:30

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

Unfortunately, we have provided all the information we are able to on the particulars of your account ban and our investigation into the ban. We reserve the right to disclose no further, more specific, information on our investigation or investigation methods as this information could be used to invalidate future investigations. For more information on our account ban policies we would refer you to our Terms of Use, Section 8, which states "TRION MAY SUSPEND, MODIFY, TERMINATE OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. Accounts terminated by Trion for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these Terms of Use or a Game EULA, will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or any applicable Game EULA.'

http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

Our decision to permanently ban this account is final and no further appeals will be considered. You are more than welcome to create a new account, if you would like to continue your time in ArcheAge, but we highly suggest that you read over our Terms of Use before doing so to ensure that you do not participate in any activity that could be considered a breach of said document.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 594256.

Sincerely,

Senior GM Zephkial

Trion Worlds Inc

ps playing trione ends so. I do not recommend to play games on them because you can get a penalty for nothing

atlanis
04-09-2016, 08:23 AM
so what its your opion guys ?

ZamboniChaos
04-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Unfortunately, we can't assist with ban appeals on the forums. If you wish to continue appealing your ban, you'll need to respond to your existing ticket.