PDA

View Full Version : Chat filter too strong

Sopoko
08-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Many people have noticed that some words such as farming get censored while some stronger language does not. Not sure how many things are missed, but it should be looked at.

DromRekkin
08-15-2014, 01:02 PM
At the moment any word sending with 'ing' is being flagged by the chat filter. Trion knows about this and they have said that they are working on it. Keep up the testing though!

Nina
08-15-2014, 01:03 PM
you can turn it off via options -> game function or something like that, but almost all word ending with "ing" is censored, which is kinda funny.

Talinah
08-15-2014, 06:39 PM
I noticed that when I typed something was 'uninteresting'. It surprised me so I had to pull out my bad grammar 'not of interest' which would have sounded funny in the sentence I used. "The racial abilities were not of interest." Talk about literal translations..

maxwell
01-06-2015, 08:03 PM
today i said the word "archage" and it was ******* then i wrote "arch age" and it worked :D

masamune
01-07-2015, 09:05 AM
today i said the word "archage" and it was ******* then i wrote "arch age" and it worked :D

the game probably preferred to be called by its proper name i think, ya know "Archeage" The self preservation script kicked in :D

Goethe
01-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Whenever a say the words Trion, is erases like a bad word, so to me it's working fine. :cool: