PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the purchase from the marketplace

white wolf
04-16-2016, 12:57 PM
~ 22.10 04.16 (gm + 2) Buy from Marketplace 3 first-aid crate but did not get. # 268213845 server shatigon eur nik pashot.

ZamboniChaos
04-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Sorry about that! We're having some server issues and that's likely what caused your purchase to fail. We're investigating the issue now, but if you don't receive your purchase feel free to submit a support ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)!

white wolf
04-16-2016, 02:26 PM
Thank you very much for your prompt response I will soon corrected this mistake

Briarmoon
04-16-2016, 04:46 PM
I too attempted to purchase tax certificates. My gems were removed, but no certificates have appeared in my mail. HELP!

flametrench
04-18-2016, 05:15 PM
I also purchased a marketplace item and have not received it. The GM said purchasing items was an in game problem, not an account problem even though the item appears on my account. I have submitted a support ticket.

ZamboniChaos
04-19-2016, 08:48 AM
I too attempted to purchase tax certificates. My gems were removed, but no certificates have appeared in my mail. HELP!

I just reviewed your ticket, and it appears one of our CS agents was able to help restore your missing credits. Let me know if you need anything else!

I also purchased a marketplace item and have not received it. The GM said purchasing items was an in game problem, not an account problem even though the item appears on my account. I have submitted a support ticket.

Sorry for the delay Flametrench! I confirmed that your ticket was submitted successfully, so one of our agents will respond to your ticket as soon as they can. Thanks for your patience!

white wolf
04-19-2016, 01:01 PM
I received my purchase so far. :(

white wolf
04-19-2016, 01:06 PM
I did not get*

ZamboniChaos
04-19-2016, 03:49 PM
Sorry for the delay White Wolf! One of our CS agents will review your ticket as soon as possible. In the meantime, please note that we currently only offer English, German and French language support. Please update your ticket using one of these languages so our CS team can assist you as soon as they review your ticket!