PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 Flamebolt forever!

Zepher
08-15-2014, 01:48 PM
So.. My class is heavily mage class and as many of you know that to a mage class <Flamebolt> is probable one of the most important skill. It has no cool-down and does decent damage when all other skills are at cool-down. Now here comes my problem... Its STILL at lvl 1. I don't know if its a Bug or not but the dame that it does to an lvl 15-20 char is almost negligible compared to other skills. My others Damage skills like <Freezing Arrow> are already at Level 4. I feel like that the NPC are laughing when I launch a <Flamebolt> at them. Its not like I don't use <Flamebolt> less than <Freezing Arrow>. In fact Its my most used skill for continuous Damage.

A suggestion for Trion. Add a % for leveling up a skill.

Bramas
08-15-2014, 04:21 PM
I believe certain skills level up at certain skill levels. The max for flamebolt might be level 1. I can't verify this though. But my sorcery is lvl 40 and it is also level 1 so im assuming that's correct.

stayhumble
08-15-2014, 04:27 PM
spammable attacks don't level!, cept for critical discord

Raosien
08-15-2014, 05:21 PM
yeah it stays at level 1. and sure it might not do as much as damage as arc lightning or freezing arrow but. it eats a hell of alot less mana you will find your self spamming this over and over in pve to avoid mana issues.